PDA

View Full Version : Clearing/deleting Log Files On Unix.

mogadishu
01-12-2004, 08:57 PM
If this is considered a hacking post, then by all means close it, but i was bored and trying out my schools server and going around to see what i could do. I went into the admins folder but didnt do anything.. not that i could have, i can only view the files. Anyway, i found out the last kid that did what i jsut did got thrown out of school.. so any help would be appreciated. Someone told me there is a C or C++ script that uses some hole in Unix servers. If the topic is closed then maybe you can pm me. Thanks so much.

Mogadishu

shn
01-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@12 January 2004 - 14:57
If this is considered a hacking post, then by all means close it, but i was bored and trying out my schools server and going around to see what i could do. I went into the admins folder but didnt do anything.. not that i could have, i can only view the files. Anyway, i found out the last kid that did what i jsut did got thrown out of school.. so any help would be appreciated. Someone told me there is a C or C++ script that uses some hole in Unix servers. If the topic is closed then maybe you can pm me. Thanks so much.

Mogadishu
You need to install a root kit.

And due to the nature of your post, that is all I will stipulate right now.