PDA

View Full Version : Condition Zero

mr. nails
01-13-2004, 12:01 PM
do u still want to play this or have u played it already? i've played this and it was terrible. wtf? and the graphics are worse!!! i can't believe they r gonna release this game looking like it does. it needs to be totally re-done, imho.

RGX
01-13-2004, 02:08 PM
yeah i have it and its pretty shit, the pixelated blood and crap fire effects are awful, load up the first level, work your way over to the other side of where you started from (in the first courtyard) and look at the burning car....horrible.

mr. nails
01-13-2004, 03:32 PM
yeah, i completly finished the first level and was terribly bored. i let it go... :x

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Play the whole game it get intresting

Monkeee
01-14-2004, 07:18 AM
Condition Zero = Podbots with a storyline....

that pretty much defines it

Stonecoldfreak1
01-14-2004, 07:45 AM
yeah dont complain all it was ment to be was multiplayer...

judgeofallandnothing
01-14-2004, 08:27 AM
this is not the real condition zero... the ones we downloaded was the version that Valve didnt like and dumped. so let it go... its not the real one

mr. nails
01-14-2004, 12:11 PM
i hope ur right! :angry:

RGX
01-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah, it got moved to a different production company and they screwed it up.

Stonecoldfreak1
01-14-2004, 02:31 PM
its gonna be the same pretty much trust me

mr. nails
01-14-2004, 10:08 PM
looks the same (http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=15443) to me!

infamousalbo101
01-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Its the same game the original makers was gearbox my the people form the original cs but then they scarped everything and started it all over witha different company

I know i use to work for gearbox i was a mapper

judgeofallandnothing
01-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Another CZ
After receiving Ritual Entertainment's Condition Zero content earlier this year, VALVe decided to re-do significant parts of the project. Community feedback wasn't too positive about Ritual's work. In my opinion, Ritual's quality of work for Condition Zero wasn't what the community expected from a title with VALVe's name on it.

Although you will still find some of the Ritual missions in the game, the meat of CS: Condition Zero is a new mode programmed by Turtle Rock Studios. Twelve Ritual missions will be in a section of the game called "Deleted Scenes." These missions were the best of the 20 or so that Ritual developed. But the new game mode that will comprise most of Condition Zero is a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-like challenge mode. Everyone besides you will be computer-controlled, so let's introduce the bots first.

infamousalbo101
01-16-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@15 January 2004 - 22:40
Another CZ
After receiving Ritual Entertainment's Condition Zero content earlier this year, VALVe decided to re-do significant parts of the project. Community feedback wasn't too positive about Ritual's work. In my opinion, Ritual's quality of work for Condition Zero wasn't what the community expected from a title with VALVe's name on it.

Although you will still find some of the Ritual missions in the game, the meat of CS: Condition Zero is a new mode programmed by Turtle Rock Studios. Twelve Ritual missions will be in a section of the game called "Deleted Scenes." These missions were the best of the 20 or so that Ritual developed. But the new game mode that will comprise most of Condition Zero is a Tony Hawk Pro Skater-like challenge mode. Everyone besides you will be computer-controlled, so let's introduce the bots first.
Gearbox owns they shouldnt of took me hobbit and Dave-k and everybody eles off the cs:cz project

mr. nails
01-16-2004, 11:35 AM
i need links showing me it's a different game! just the look of this game is shit. sorry, but it's the truth. how the fuck they plain on making any money off of this game. i know i've said it be4, but dammit, the game looks like shit! imho, they need to just scrap the whole damn thing! links?