PDA

View Full Version : Pc Surveillance

browser
01-13-2004, 07:38 PM
does anyone have or know where to download iSpyNow or Realtime-spy?

james_bond_rulez
01-13-2004, 07:39 PM
we dont discuss this kind of stuff on the board :lol:

browser
01-13-2004, 07:42 PM
but it's legal software ;)

lets say that i'm going to use it in my various offices across europe.

Samurai
01-13-2004, 08:00 PM
Looks interesting to say the least... guaranteed someone's going to use this on their partners lol

browser
01-13-2004, 08:25 PM
okay, so that's what i'm going to do. Does anyone have it? :D

browser
01-13-2004, 11:01 PM
there is also computerGOD. I find all of these easily but i cannot find any download links.

Samurai
01-13-2004, 11:09 PM
I've noticed iSpy 2.0 is on eMule, but not version 3.0...

as for computerGOD have you tried looking on Kazaa or eMule?

Samurai
01-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Remote Password Stealer 2.7
A special tool to track all the password-input events in the windows system

SpyAnytime PC Spy 2.20
An extremely powerful spy tool to monitor computer activity secretly

BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger 1.48
Monitors keystrokes, what and when programs were opened, and more

Spector Pro v4.0
The world's best selling product for recording every detail of PC and Internet activity in your home, office or school

iSpyNOW 3.0
iSpyNOW is the first remote install Computer Monitoring product offered anywhere

SC-KeyLog 2.22
Captures all users activity and saves it to an encrypted logfile

SpyBuddy 2.65
Monitor all areas of your PC, tracking every action

Home Keylogger 1.70
Home Key Logger is for recording of everything that is entered from the keyboard

XPCSpy Pro 1.55
XPCSpy Pro is the most powerful surveillance and monitoring solution

ComputerGOD 1.00
Secretly monitor and control any computer from ANYWHERE in the world

Try any of them... some should be available <_<

browser
01-13-2004, 11:13 PM
i need ones which can be remotely installed. Quite a lot of your suggestions can&#39;t but thanks anyway, i&#39;ll try some of the others.

DVD PIRATE III
01-13-2004, 11:16 PM
007 Spy Software from suprnova is excellent..youll get all her hotmail,yahoo,email,messenger, screenshots ,passwords,applications used,websites visited etc
And it has the option of sending them via email to an account of your choice, has a secure way of hiding the installation files (cant get to it from a DOS command either) so if shes quite clever this will stump her
Uses no resources(pretty much fuck all) and she wont spot it in taskmanager or systray,needs a password to access the program as well

go go secret squirrel&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

browser
01-13-2004, 11:28 PM
007 remote installation? I missed that when i was reading about it. You sure about that?

Samurai
01-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@13 January 2004 - 22:16
007 Spy Software from suprnova is excellent..youll get all her hotmail,yahoo,email,messenger, screenshots ,passwords,applications used,websites visited etc
And it has the option of sending them via email to an account of your choice, has a secure way of hiding the installation files (cant get to it from a DOS command either) so if shes quite clever this will stump her
Uses no resources(pretty much fuck all) and she wont spot it in taskmanager or systray,needs a password to access the program as well

go go secret squirrel&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
*Mr Burns* Excellent hehehe

Emule / Edonkey Users

edit - hash removed

I would make this clickable, but I forgot how. Url commands won&#39;t work.

DVD PIRATE III
01-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by browser@14 January 2004 - 12:28
007 remote installation? I missed that when i was reading about it. You sure about that?
Not sure about remote installation..just get her to enable remote desktop for a half hour session...lol
make out your gonna fix something
if shes not to security conscious then chances are remote desktops enabled on her computer(it is by default with XP)
just send her a remote desktop request and shell accept it if you come up with a plausable excuse

pol
01-13-2004, 11:38 PM
but it&#39;s legal software ;)

cool..

okay, so that&#39;s what i&#39;m going to do. Does anyone have it? :D

not so cool..

i need ones which can be remotely installed.

sorry, but thats enough for me, so..

6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

..i&#39;ll edit out the links too before closing this, there&#39;s already too much info in here imo. if you need to talk about this then please do it by pm, or forums for this kind of thing. it makes all our lives much easier.

browser
01-13-2004, 11:39 PM
ok sorry about this, didn&#39;t think it&#39;s against the rules