PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Im A Happy Fucker Now That I Have This!

GCNaddict
01-13-2004, 08:03 PM
i put my Audigy2 into my sff PC (u all kno bout it: the 1 which almost melted down with the 5700ultra :lol:) cuz the mobo already came with surround!

i bought it cuz it looked cool thats all. had no real reason for it. just to look cool B)

awesome board: 10 stars from me. thx to adam-p2p for introducing me to it

the board replaced the 1 i already had. total in my new system:

abit ic7-max3
p4 3.2ee (stole it from an alienware my friend had LOL)
1gb pc3200 ddr ram

kept my SATA RAID intact

dvd±r/±rw drive (8x,4x +r,-r respective)

antec 550watt psu

windows server 2003 enterprise (god bless KaZaA) + longhorn Beta 4051 (god bless DC++)

the wavemaster case

bigdawgfoxx
01-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Why you stealing from your friend?

adamp2p
01-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@13 January 2004 - 21:41
Why you stealing from your friend?
no comment

Mad Cat
01-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 20:03
i put my Audigy2 into my sff PC (u all kno bout it: the 1 which almost melted down with the 5700ultra :lol:) cuz the mobo already came with surround!

i bought it cuz it looked cool thats all. had no real reason for it. just to look cool B)

abit ic7-max3
1gb pc3200 ddr ram

kept my SATA RAID intact

antec 550watt psu

windows server 2003 enterprise (god bless KaZaA) + longhorn Beta 4051 (god bless DC++)

the wavemaster case
Sounds very very nice. P4EEs beat my 64FX, but an EE woulda been £200 more, so I'm happy.

Didn't your friend mind that his super expensive mega chip went missing??

GCNaddict
01-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat+13 January 2004 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 13 January 2004 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 20:03
i put my Audigy2 into my sff PC (u all kno bout it: the 1 which almost melted down with the 5700ultra :lol:) cuz the mobo already came with surround&#33;

abit ic7-max3
1gb pc3200 ddr ram

kept my SATA RAID intact

antec 550watt psu

the wavemaster case
Sounds very very nice. P4EEs beat my 64FX, but an EE woulda been £200 more, so I&#39;m happy.

Didn&#39;t your friend mind that his super expensive mega chip went missing?? [/b][/quote]
didnt notice

hes an asshole. doesnt know what to get so he buys the best

so far, he hasnt noticed

abu_has_the_power
01-13-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by GCNaddict+13 January 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GCNaddict @ 13 January 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mad Cat@13 January 2004 - 21:52
<!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 20:03
i put my Audigy2 into my sff PC (u all kno bout it: the 1 which almost melted down with the 5700ultra :lol:) cuz the mobo already came with surround&#33;

abit ic7-max3
1gb pc3200 ddr ram

kept my SATA RAID intact

antec 550watt psu

the wavemaster case
Sounds very very nice. P4EEs beat my 64FX, but an EE woulda been £200 more, so I&#39;m happy.

Didn&#39;t your friend mind that his super expensive mega chip went missing??
didnt notice

hes an asshole. doesnt know what to get so he buys the best

so far, he hasnt noticed [/b][/quote]
if he turns on the thing, he&#39;ll notice

GCNaddict
01-14-2004, 12:48 AM
oh no he wont

trust me. this guy doesnt even kno what a processor is

Tormentor
01-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 17:48
oh no he wont

You mean he wont know that the computer isnt working? Or did you swap it with a diff processer?

adamp2p
01-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey GCNaddict. I am a little hesitant to believe you really own this computer. I would like to, but it is all too tempting to believe it is contrived as an attention getting scheme. I know it sounds crazy, but some people do such things for attention, even on internet forums. Yes they have no life. I would hate to categorize you as the latter.

If you are intelligent enough to assemble a computer, download Aquamark3 (http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2105). Register with them. Then run the benchmark. It is free to run. You, having cash laying around, should register the full version to earn bragging rights. So far, in my book, you have none.

The benchmark analysis will display your complete system specs. Why don&#39;t you name the benchmark "proof," for fun.

If you think this is too hard and confusing, then I have proven my point regarding the intelligence of the members of this forum, as there is quite a long thread, linked below with several members of abxzone.com forums who somehow managed to figure it out.

Linkage (http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55023)

Until then...

...Would you like to see mine?

Oh, and yes, I wrote the same challenge to Mad Cat. I was too lazy to write an original response just for you. :)

DWk
01-14-2004, 09:48 AM
OK sorry but I have to step in here. You say some people don&#39;t have a life, yet you care about whether someone has a computer or not. Don&#39;t get me wrong. I don&#39;t consider myself "having a life". And I think all this BS you&#39;ve been saying about the intelligence of the majority of the members on this board (cuz you say this isn&#39;t the best board around) is a load of crap. Why be here if, as you say, there are better alternatives?

Oh, I&#39;m not trying to start a fight or flame war (although that would be hard considering you don&#39;t do so), so just take it as the same type of random comment you just posted.

adamp2p
01-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by DWk@14 January 2004 - 10:48
OK sorry but I have to step in here. You say some people don&#39;t have a life, yet you care about whether someone has a computer or not. Don&#39;t get me wrong. I don&#39;t consider myself "having a life". And I think all this BS you&#39;ve been saying about the intelligence of the majority of the members on this board (cuz you say this isn&#39;t the best board around) is a load of crap. Why be here if, as you say, there are better alternatives?

Oh, I&#39;m not trying to start a fight or flame war (although that would be hard considering you don&#39;t do so), so just take it as the same type of random comment you just posted.
I consider the internet a novelty.

Why be here? Because it is interesting, human activity, that is. I am currently taking a break from being a full time student and am currently employed by a Ph.D of economics as a research assistant.

I take breaks here and there to browse the internet. I make observations. I am sorry if my observations disturb you. Maybe you should try talk therapy. I have heard that that helps with people who think that they do not have a life.

I hope I answered your question. Good night.

DWk
01-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Your observations don&#39;t disturb me. I couldn&#39;t care less about them. But it gets old and I think you should take a break FROM the net ;)

Oh by the way.... I&#39;ve been in therapy - helped a lot :01:

GCNaddict
01-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Tormentor+14 January 2004 - 01:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 14 January 2004 - 01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GCNaddict@13 January 2004 - 17:48
oh no he wont

You mean he wont know that the computer isnt working? Or did you swap it with a diff processer? [/b][/quote]
yes i purchased a 2.4c to use in my PC originally

@adam, ive got 3 other beasties, you know&#33;

GCNaddict
01-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by adamp2p@14 January 2004 - 09:10
Hey GCNaddict. I am a little hesitant to believe you really own this computer. I would like to, but it is all too tempting to believe it is contrived as an attention getting scheme. I know it sounds crazy, but some people do such things for attention, even on internet forums. Yes they have no life. I would hate to categorize you as the latter.

If you are intelligent enough to assemble a computer, download Aquamark3 (http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2105). Register with them. Then run the benchmark. It is free to run. You, having cash laying around, should register the full version to earn bragging rights. So far, in my book, you have none.

The benchmark analysis will display your complete system specs. Why don&#39;t you name the benchmark "proof," for fun.

If you think this is too hard and confusing, then I have proven my point regarding the intelligence of the members of this forum, as there is quite a long thread, linked below with several members of abxzone.com forums who somehow managed to figure it out.

Until then...

Oh, and yes, I wrote the same challenge to Mad Cat.&nbsp; I was too lazy to write an original response just for you.&nbsp; :)
sure: but im tellin u now, ur just shitting on an apple and eating it. ur picking on people so u can establish a reputation for urself on a board you dont regard highly

DUDE&#33; is that fucked or what&#33;&#33;??&#33;&#33; :lol:

dude.... why am wasting my time here???

adamp2p
01-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by GCNaddict+14 January 2004 - 13:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GCNaddict @ 14 January 2004 - 13:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@14 January 2004 - 09:10

Until then...

Oh, and yes, I wrote the same challenge to Mad Cat. I was too lazy to write an original response just for you. :)
sure: but im tellin u now, ur just shitting on an apple and eating it. ur picking on people so u can establish a reputation for urself on a board you dont regard highly

DUDE&#33; is that fucked or what&#33;&#33;??&#33;&#33; :lol:

dude.... why am wasting my time here??? [/b][/quote]
1. You can&#39;t spell.
2. You can&#39;t prove that you own any such computers :unsure:.
3. Your point?

My point is:

It is easy to call a liar on their shit. They talk cause it&#39;s easy to talk, but when it comes to walking the walk, they stumble all over&#33;

You obviously think all of us on this board are as obtuse as yourself. As you can see, some of us are able to back up what we claim.

I am not after your acceptance, nor am I going to make up BS to get it.

:)