PDA

View Full Version : Which Is Your Worst Ever Self Inflicted Injury

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 08:34 PM
my worst was when i fell in the back garden and cracked my heas open on the drain YOU COULD SEE MY SKULL!!!

now yours

bujub22
01-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:34
my worst was when i fell in the back garden and cracked my heas open on the drain YOU COULD SEE MY SKULL!!!

now yours
azz your nut's and mine is i cut my finger 'not on purpose either but tryin to stop something falling ,didnt feel a thing cuz it cut the nerve so no pain :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 08:43 PM
erm..........cut my thumb to the bone with a saw

Stuck a stanley knife in my thigh

Headbutted a wall

Punched thru a door and broke my finger

Electricuted myself

But the most painful would probably be when I was trying a new magic fx and needed my hand to be on fire, so I used surgical spirit thinking it worked like parafin, but I burnt my hand pretty bad :ph34r: :rolleyes:

etc etc, all my fault and could easily have been avoided :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

DWk
01-13-2004, 08:46 PM
You are talking about SELF-INFLICTED injury but you talk about falling in the garden. Well?

Gemby!
01-13-2004, 08:56 PM
i um stapled my finger once - that was sore but only cos i had to pick it out ;)

i also fell over when i was ickle and i stll have the scar on my knee <_<

Benno
01-13-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:43

You would have missed all the fun then :D

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 19:46
You are talking about SELF-INFLICTED injury but you talk about falling in the garden. Well?
yeh i still hurt MYSELF when i fell didnt I

DWk
01-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Yes but not intentionally. AFAIK Self-Inflicted means that you produce the pain intentionally.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 20:05
Yes but not intentionally. AFAIK Self-Inflicted means that you produce the pain intentionally.
no it bloody well doesnt

Gemby!
01-13-2004, 09:08 PM
ooer :wacko:

RGX
01-13-2004, 09:09 PM
it means you inflicted the injury through your own actions....intentional or not

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by RGX@13 January 2004 - 20:09
it means you inflicted the injury through your own actions....intentional or not
yes thats right so we were both right :lol:

thanks RGX

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Benno+13 January 2004 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 13 January 2004 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:43

You would have missed all the fun then :D [/b][/quote]
Oh yeah, I thank my lucky stars :rolleyes:

Now THATS sarcasm :lol:

Jonno B)

DWk
01-13-2004, 09:14 PM
It&#39;s dumb....but whatever lol....

I once fell from a second floor right into a cement floor.... oh nevermind just checked it was two times.

I also fell into a 3-meter deep hole in the ground.... lotsa dirt.

I fell into a broken cup while playing dodgeball (or something like that).

I got bitten by a dog, twice (once in each leg).

Gemby!
01-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+13 January 2004 - 21:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 13 January 2004 - 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Benno@13 January 2004 - 20:56
<!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:43

You would have missed all the fun then :D
Oh yeah, I thank my lucky stars :rolleyes:

Now THATS sarcasm :lol:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
now now jonno - im famous at school for my sarcasm :P

someone said if i have kids that they will be a wee bit too sarcastic

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Yes Gems, whatever you say :rolleyes:

Ok the stupidist thing I&#39;ve done really is go surfing when the conditions were to much for my fittness, I got in serious trouble and was busted up quite bad, I guess I needed to prove that I could control nature , not so much control but harness mother natures power, I was wrong........in a split second my life was decided, if my foot had&#39;nt hit the beach when it did so I could push up onto land I would have drowned because I had no breath left, that was my 1 and only shot, I was bruised and cut from being slamed onto the stones and dragged back then slammed again like a rag doll.

This was the most terifying expierience of my life and I honestly thought I was dead, but I lived , but my bloody leg hurt so much where the fin of my surfboard had cut thru my wetsuit and into the back of my thigh :ph34r:

Jonno B)

Sid Hartha
01-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Closed a garage door on my hand.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:23
Yes Gems, whatever you say :rolleyes:

Ok the stupidist thing I&#39;ve done really is go surfing when the conditions were to much for my fittness, I got in serious trouble and was busted up quite bad, I guess I needed to prove that I could control nature , not so much control but harness mother natures power, I was wrong........in a split second my life was decided, if my foot had&#39;nt hit the beach when it did so I could push up onto land I would have drowned because I had no breath left, that was my 1 and only shot, I was bruised and cut from being slamed onto the stones and dragged back then slammed again like a rag doll.

This was the most terifying expierience of my life and I honestly thought I was dead, but I lived , but my bloody leg hurt so much where the fin of my surfboard had cut thru my wetsuit and into the back of my thigh :ph34r:

Jonno B)
thats why i dont like the beach

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 09:40 PM
The beach and sea is very safe, IF you respect the fact that the sea is the most powerful and unstoppable force on the planet :)

If she decides you are disrespecting her, she WILL let you know in the most terifying way.

Jonno B)

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 20:40
The beach and sea is very safe, IF you respect the fact that the sea is the most powerful and unstoppable force on the planet :)

If she decides you are disrespecting her, she WILL let you know in the most terifying way.

Jonno B)
judging by all of the self inflicted injury&#39;s youve had you sound like youve got a very painful life

are you a voodoo doll? :rolleyes:

wolverine_x
01-13-2004, 10:05 PM
the worst thing i can remember off the top of my head is when i was stepping across from one parallel wall to another about 4ft apart. i wasn&#39;t paying attention and my foot slipped as it reached the 2nd wall, i fell forward, caught the 2nd wall with the bottom of my ribcage, and then fell the rest of the way. those lower ribs were pretty much the only part of my body to take the force of the fall (until i hit the ground). I was amazed i never broke anything, but i was winded for a long time and left with some nasty bruises.

(of course, with my extra-ordinary healing power they disappeared quickly, and i guess the Adamantium bonded to my skeleton would explain the non-breakage of bones :ph34r: :rolleyes: ).

h1
01-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Sid Hartha@13 January 2004 - 22:30
Closed a garage door on my hand.
HOLY SHIT&#33; I&#39;ve done that to myself twice already&#33;

wolverine_x
01-13-2004, 10:25 PM
i decided to add a comic-book style diagram of my accident, in the style of Spider_dude&#39;s MS Paint classics (although this isn&#39;t a classic, u get the idea).

http://imageshack.us/files/wolverines_adventure.JPG

Gemby!
01-13-2004, 10:29 PM
oh what an artist &#33; :lol:

yet its kinda cool :P

wolverine_x
01-13-2004, 10:31 PM
my paint shop creations are just a bit better lol

Gemby!
01-13-2004, 10:41 PM
lets hope so :P

ivy
01-14-2004, 12:08 AM
ive cut the webbing wide open between my thumb and index finger. i have 13 stitches and a severed blood vessel. was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.

i could post pics :D (im very morbid, i know, but i took pics of my cut in various stages)

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 12:17 AM
i stuck a screw driver through that webing of my hand. i took pics also, i was also askign people what i should do on slsk. it has just healed but i have a big bump of something under the skin which is sore to touch left over.

Aaron_T
01-14-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by ivy@13 January 2004 - 23:08
ive cut the webbing wide open between my thumb and index finger. i have 13 stitches and a severed blood vessel. was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.

i could post pics :D (im very morbid, i know, but i took pics of my cut in various stages)
sounds very painful, ive got another one i was angry and i punched the wall broke my pinkie

then i in anger of that punched the wall with my other hand and fractured my other pinkie how stupid was i :frusty:

bigboab
01-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Marriage Licence. :( ( she&#39;s not watching :lol: )

Nightwolf
01-14-2004, 01:22 AM
I hate to argue over semantics, but I still believe self-inflicted means intentional. Most of the injuries listed here were accidents.

For instance, when I pierced my ear with a thumbtack, that was self-inflicted.

When I nearly cut off my finger reaching into a pile of scrap metal, that was an accident.

namzuf9
01-14-2004, 01:24 AM
To many stupid scars to count&#33;
2 burn scars on my right leg from dancing naked over a bonfire in a trashcan.
Scar across right wrist where my veins are from trying to catch a craving knife thrown at me by a friend (we used to do it a lot, it was our party piece&#33;)
Small cigarette burn on right calf from drunkenly falling asleep with a fag in my hand. Apparently I didn&#39;t wake up and my girlfriend had to take it off me.
Scar on the crown of my skull from using a claw hammer to break up an old cabinet to take to the dump. I raised the hammer to high above my head and whacked myself&#33;
Small scar on my forehead from having a brick thrown at me.
Various chunks taking out of my shinbone from sk8board.
A few scars on my left hand from (drunkenly) falling over with a bottle of Becks in my hand, I spent days trying to get all the glass out :angry:
And a few more that I&#39;m not proud of which were self-inflicted as a teen.

I think we should see a few pics posted (not that I&#39;m a freak or nothing :wacko:)
I got the bonfire dancing on tape somewhere with a good close up of the fresh burns :devil:

DarthInsinuate
01-14-2004, 01:29 AM
once I stapled my finger
another time is, stuck my finger into a live wall socket
and also i&#39;ve run into the table (i was 3 feet tall at the time)

not really serious injuries, and they were all when i was little

hobbes
01-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Not my injury, but self inflicted.

In 10th grade biology class a friend of mine picked up a pair of metal forceps and said "they always tell you not to stick these things into electrical outlets"

He then proceeded to stick it in an outlet. A huge spark flew, he screamed, and saving his life he dropped the forceps. Most of the time the muscles spasm and grab onto the object.

He really should be dead now, amazing thing to witness.

Again, not myself, but my rabbit "Calvin".

Rabbits love to chew on things and often times they like insulated wires. One night my girlfriend and I were sleeping and we heard a "discharge" and the furious clicking of claws. I turned on the light to see Calvin looking rather confused and all his normal straight whiskers were either missing or curled crazily.

He was otherwise fine, the next day. He woke me up at about 7:00am for his morning snack, a piece of banana. How does a 4 pound rabbit wake up a human? He jumps on the bed, hops up to your face and licks the inside of your nostril. That is a weird way to wake up. When you finally rouse you find a little black rabbit about 2 inches from you eyes, just staring at you.

fkdup74
01-14-2004, 03:29 AM
took a swing at a dude once and he ducked, leaving my hand to connect to the semi truck behind him (broke the hand)
stuck a knife all the way through my left hand separatin some feckin frozen hamburger patties (but that didnt really hurt, just bled like hell and freaked my girlfriend out) :lol:

but that aint shit
i was a machinist for about 5 years, and we witness/hear about all the good stuff
wasnt there, but this guy forgot to clamp down a work piece on a mill
when the cutter hit the work piece (spinning at about 2000 rpm&#39;s)
it grabbed the work piece spun it around at him (bout 1000 lbs of steel)
fucked his day up when it hit him
cant tell me that isnt self inflicted, even through stupidity, its self inflicted

james_bond_rulez
01-14-2004, 03:36 AM
i&#39;ve fallen from 2 flights of stairs cuz some mofo pushed me <_<

cracked my head and had 16 stiches ...... mother fks....

i&#39;ve cut my lags open by sliding it again a sharp metallic table, i didn&#39;t know it was sharp.......

errr what else.... :huh: ...

i&#39;ve electricuted myself trying to fix stuff....glewed myself in the face....nailed my finger....and got my foot run over by a car

that&#39;s about it.....

*cocks jbr&#39;s shotgun* :angry:

noname12
01-14-2004, 03:40 AM
I had a bad paper cut once, didnt stop bleeding for ages.

And I cut my self shaving.

..... or maybe I should make up some BS instead?

colt45joe
01-14-2004, 05:28 AM
i cut off two of my fingers. and then they were sowed back on, so im okay. at least i missed 6 weeks of school :D

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 05:45 AM
I shot myself in the leg with my freinds gun fucking around and I Got shot in the nuts with a paintball gun Wow it hert i was peeing blood

j2k4
01-14-2004, 07:34 AM
I think I got the winner.

A friend of mine and I were installing a tow-through car-wash (actually reassembling it at a new location).

The tracks which kept the cars aligned were all tweaked a bit from a sloppy disassembly, which required my buddy and I to use an eight-foot pry-bar (2 1/2" hex, cold-rolled), inserted between the tracks to get things aligned while someone else tightened them down.

Me hanging on it (220 lbs) and him pushing from the other side (240 lbs), both of us bouncing on the bar-

It slipped.

Fractured skull; about a 13"-14" crack-didn&#39;t even break the skin.

I didn&#39;t draw a coherent breath for about a month (it is often argued that I still haven&#39;t). :huh:

That was one thing; there were a few others as well. :)

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 02:28 PM
namzuf requested pics, here is a very clos up pic of my hand after the screw driver incident. it is not so good quality cos my camera is a piece of shite.

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/DSC_01365.JPG

namzuf9
01-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Oh comparing scars, how manly&#33;
I dug out that video I made. Heres the highlights.
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/qUp/index.php?i=v&ip=-727746012&name=fire2op.jpg
Putting out fire with my arse.

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/qUp/index.php?i=v&ip=-727746012&name=fire3op.jpg
How I burnt myself walking over the fire.

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/qUp/index.php?i=v&ip=-727746012&name=fire4op.jpg
This is my mate trying to out do me by flipping over the fire.

http://galleries.vinyamar.com/qUp/index.php?i=v&ip=-727746012&name=fire5op.jpg
And this is the worst of the burns.

Rick Phlegm
01-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Had a guitar string go right thru my finger once but that&#39;s about it&#33;

internet.news
01-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 22:05
Sado - Maso rules ;) no, just joking.

:P :rolleyes:

fugley
01-14-2004, 08:28 PM
I once inadvertantly sat on a spike&#33; :blink:

fugley
01-14-2004, 08:29 PM
......for two months&#33;&#33; :blink:

namzuf9
01-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Can we see pics of that Fugs?
:helpsmile:

bujub22
01-14-2004, 08:38 PM
http://www.kentford22.fsnet.co.uk/gir2.jpg

:o :lol:

fugley
01-14-2004, 08:40 PM
:blink:

CrumbCat
01-14-2004, 08:50 PM
This wasn&#39;t self-inflicted, but it was my own fault......

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/baseballeye.JPG

Here is what hit me:

http://www.nocontraction.com/images/baseballs/majorleagueball_th.jpg

The reason it was my fault........I looked away for a split-second......and that&#39;s all it took. It hurt like a muther-f*cker&#33;

Too bad my wife refused to take a picture before we went to the local clinic.....I asked, but she wouldn&#39;t do it - I think all the blood (yes, there was quite a bit of it) scared her too much.

My vision is bad to this day.....

CC

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 08:56 PM
Let&#39;s see........Worst self inflicted injury.........I drank a liter of Bushmills
and popped 23 blue xanax one night.

Thinking myself invincible,I decided to ride a uni-cycle off of my best friend
Daves roof into their pool.

Well......I think my plan would of worked.....Except I wasn&#39;t at Daves house&#33;
and the house I was at didnt have a pool.

They did however have a asphalt driveway.
16 stitches to my chin........a swollen forehead 3 times the normal size.
and broke my right femur bone and my left wrist.

Remember kiddies when performing stunts like this at home..........It&#39;s all
in the planning............As they often say the Devil&#39;s in the details.

I would not recommend performing this stunt at home by the way..........I was a
professional drunk and substance abuser at the time and look at my results ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

RGX
01-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@14 January 2004 - 20:56
Let&#39;s see........Worst self inflicted injury.........I drank a liter of Bushmills
and popped 23 blue xanax one night.

Thinking myself invincible,I decided to ride a uni-cycle off of my best friend
Daves roof into their pool.

Well......I think my plan would of worked.....Except I wasn&#39;t at Daves house&#33;
and the house I was at didnt have a pool.

They did however have a asphalt driveway.
16 stitches to my chin........a swollen forehead 3 times the normal size.
and broke my right femur bone and my left wrist.

Remember kiddies when performing stunts like this at home..........It&#39;s all
in the planning............As they often say the Devil&#39;s in the details.

I would not recommend performing this stunt at home by the way..........I was a
professional drunk and substance abuser at the time and look at my results ;)

Peace brotherdoobie
sad and respectful to you injurys but the way you tell it, LMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Gemby!
01-14-2004, 09:04 PM
oo its not a self inflicted but its weird -

my brother was pokin me in the side of my face so i turned round to tell him to stop and he stuck his finger up my nose - this caused me to have a nose bleed :(

fugley
01-14-2004, 09:05 PM
I once found a condom with a pork pie in it...........that&#39;s all I have to add to this topic really. :blink:

namzuf9
01-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by fugley@14 January 2004 - 22:05
I once found a condom with a pork pie in it...........that&#39;s all I have to add to this topic really. :blink:
Was it a new one :huh:

fugley
01-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by namzuf9+14 January 2004 - 21:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 14 January 2004 - 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@14 January 2004 - 22:05
I once found a condom with a pork pie in it...........that&#39;s all I have to add to this topic really.&nbsp; &nbsp; :blink:
Was it a new one :huh: [/b][/quote]
nope eat said eat by the 3rd of october 1972 :blink:

WeeMouse
01-14-2004, 09:14 PM
I was jumping the middens (i think the real name for middens is "Bin shelter" or something&#33;)

Anyways, when you&#39;re wee, the big game is to jump the middens. I was jumping over some that were 3-4 feet wide. And i didn&#39;t jump enough apparently....

I fell halfway and hit my head off of a bin :blink:

A metal bin.

Ouch.

BabyGeniuses
01-14-2004, 11:02 PM
I waz younger and i found did plastic thing in a alley which stupid me turned on. Turnz out was one of thoz things cops use, saber or whatever.
cuze i had no idea, i ended up holding it 2 long and went out.

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by BabyGeniuses@14 January 2004 - 18:02
I waz younger and i found did plastic thing in a alley which stupid me turned on. Turnz out was one of thoz things cops use, saber or whatever.
:blink:

Peace brotherdoobie

RGX
01-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BabyGeniuses@14 January 2004 - 23:02
Translation -

I was younger and I found a plastic thing in an alley which stupid me turned on. Turns out it was one of those things cops use, a tazer or whatever.
Because I had no idea what was going on, i ended up holding it for too long and got knocked out.

Mr. Mulder
01-14-2004, 11:17 PM
I hit a golf ball at a wall and it came back and hit me in the head :rolleyes:

Nightwolf
01-15-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by gemby&#33;@14 January 2004 - 16:04
oo its not a self inflicted but its weird -

my brother was pokin me in the side of my face so i turned round to tell him to stop and he stuck his finger up my nose - this caused me to have a nose bleed :(
Someting similar happened to me when I was about five or six. I surprised my brother while he was in the bathroom and he turned around and peed on me. It wasn&#39;t really an injury, but I did cry. Very traumatic.

evildon
01-16-2004, 02:11 AM
Me:at work

Place Large Hammer on Top of Ladder

Work some...well a little bit

forget about hammer on Ladder

time passes....

Move Ladder(step ladder)

Hammer falls claw in into Skull....

Well that explains alot now doesn&#39;t it&#33;&#33;

ED

namzuf9
01-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Wheres te pics. I wanna see some blood, guts and more guts.

evildon
01-16-2004, 07:13 AM
I also have no Eyebrows now..but thats another story and I we aint going there..

ED

not kiddin..