PDA

View Full Version : Anime

bob_the_alien
01-14-2004, 03:55 AM
Yok, currently I'm downloading Full Metal Alchemist, Gungrave, and Gunslinger Girl, but I'll be through with all the episodes of those (at least released) very soon,
So, just your opioion, what series should I start on next. I want to know which series you guys think are the must watch, newer ones only 2002 +.

I already have every episode of Naruto, at least until thursday when 66 will be released. So no need to mention it. :D

mr. nails
01-14-2004, 12:08 PM
wolf's rain & witch hunter robin ;)

silent VI
01-14-2004, 12:19 PM
nightwalker intial d

Vargas
01-14-2004, 12:22 PM
well i downloaded the first 5 eps of "chrno crusade" while waiting for naruto 66, it is on scale to bebop and trigun

bob_the_alien
01-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Already watched all what 5 stages of Initial D, great series,
and I've started watching Nightwalker, it was good, just never got around to getting more episodes of it, so I may start with it.

I just went and check out chrno crusade, looks interesting, probably make this one of the next series I'll start watching. :D

Oh and nails, did Wolf's Rain and Witch Hunter Robin actually get good, I watched the first couple episodes of each of those series, and they seemed rather boring to me, and I haven't messed with downloading the rest.

ForbiddenDNA
01-15-2004, 12:28 AM
Try 'Flame of Recca' and 'Naruto'. I haven't finish them, but the anime is pretty interesting.. :)

QazQaz007
01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
2002+ sorry but you wont be disapointed try
Berserk

mr. nails
01-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by bob_the_alien@14 January 2004 - 15:34
Oh and nails, did Wolf's Rain and Witch Hunter Robin actually get good, I watched the first couple episodes of each of those series, and they seemed rather boring to me, and I haven't messed with downloading the rest.
well, sure both might had started a little slow, but i did enjoy the whole series. i liked wolf's rains concept and i liked the, if u will, the gothic feel of witch hunter robin. so, to answer ur question. if u didn't really like the first 2-3 episodes of either anime, u prob won't like the rest. sry. :(

JohnRyan
02-06-2004, 04:39 AM
yeah i saw that you guys mentioned witch hunter robin where could i get it. i have been patent for days in getting it from kazaa lite but it is dling to slow. so i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get the bittorrents of the episodes?

danne
02-06-2004, 11:38 AM
if you google a bit for a box of torrents, I am sure you will find a site which currently seeds the whole series ^^

boxofslavery
02-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by bob_the_alien@14 January 2004 - 03:55
Yok, currently I'm downloading Full Metal Alchemist, Gungrave, and Gunslinger Girl, but I'll be through with all the episodes of those (at least released) very soon,
So, just your opioion, what series should I start on next. I want to know which series you guys think are the must watch, newer ones only 2002 +.

I already have every episode of Naruto, at least until thursday when 66 will be released. So no need to mention it. :D
Weird question...are you a Lakeline Mallrat by chance?

OK...perhaps try Full Metal Panic or Full Metal Panic Fumoffuu. I've seen the first, but from what I hear, isn't necessary to watch Fumoffuu. Both are funny (again, rumor states the second funnier). KAA is doing Full Metal Panic http://personales.ya.com/ryogax/ and Anime-Keep has all of Fumoffuu http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/

mike45450
02-07-2004, 03:33 AM
FLCL are 2 really good animes. FLCL is a bit short (6 eps) but it's still really good.