PDA

View Full Version : Please Explaind Me All Those Kazaa Versions!

CoolMac
01-14-2004, 04:05 AM
I'm really lost on all the new kazaa lite and kazaa versions

Can u guys plz explain me all the new versions,tell me the Pros and the Cons. of each 1 and ur recomendation

thanx

Cyril
01-14-2004, 04:57 AM
If you have no probelms with the version you are using then I recommend keep using it.

DVD PIRATE III
01-14-2004, 05:05 AM
the guy who normally compiles this lite version for the forum etc has split the scene and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and created these so called clones of kazaa..just stick to the version that works for you and dont get caught up in all the hype

v2.4.3 was the last of the original kazaa lite installers...i suggest you stick with that and stay away from the beta clones
thats just my opinion though

CoolMac
01-14-2004, 05:26 AM
heard that

clean KMD 2.6 hasn't got some tools but can search 24 items at the same time

clean KMD2.5 has some advanced tools (don't know wich, as i diged up some info only)

jj_frap
01-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Want to stick with the older version of KMD (2.02?), I recommend Kazaalite Resurrection. IF you feel the need to switch to KMD 2.6, I recommed that KL Chat one with all the release candidates.

Joakim Agren
01-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@14 January 2004 - 06:05
the guy who normally compiles this lite version for the forum etc has split the scene and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and created these so called clones of kazaa..just stick to the version that works for you and dont get caught up in all the hype

v2.4.3 was the last of the original kazaa lite installers...i suggest you stick with that and stay away from the beta clones
thats just my opinion though
Hello!

Who was that guy?. Do you mean Paul?

Will there ever be a new official build of Kazaa Lite?

Is the original Russian programmer(Dont know his name) still somehov involved in the development of Kazaa Lite?

CoolMac
01-14-2004, 08:54 PM
wot is klite resurecction??

what's the difference between this and other versions?

firefox
01-14-2004, 11:20 PM
it is just different people making them calling them different things. Also some have tools that others do not. Just stick with 2.4.3 or if you really want to get a different one go HERE (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=89052)

CoolMac
01-14-2004, 11:31 PM
tested some of'em and i can assure u that 4 me it is the same