PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question...

Cheese
01-14-2004, 12:21 PM
Where is this Sportsworld everyone is talking about?

I can't find it anywhere...

DanB
01-14-2004, 12:36 PM
You must be new here then.

Turn left at Internet.newsWorld :rolleyes:

DWk
01-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Or a right at the Guestroom ;)

Cheese
01-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by danb@14 January 2004 - 11:36

Cheers :lol:

*walks towards internet world and turns RIGHT*

(don't you just hate it when you give someone directions and then they go off in completely the wrong direction... :rolleyes:

silent VI
01-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by danb@14 January 2004 - 12:36

for teh love of god noo :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

DWk
01-14-2004, 12:40 PM
LOL! Well I gotta go to university.... I'll be back on the afternoon. Oh BTW the poll is 2-1 pr0nworld winning :devil:

DanB
01-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Just realised I am actually getting paid to sit here and post :P

This is what i am spending my day playing trailbike pro (http://www.miniclip.com/trialbikepro.htm) while our computer system is down (heh the last month :blink: )

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 12:51 PM
WC..........If you go north at movieworld.......left at gameworld.........then south for 3 mins.........left at the bottom..........go along that corridoor for 7 mins.........left again.........right at the pink door.............thru the yellow door.........under the table, down the stairs.........across the hall.......thru the glass door............then go right.......right.........north, left.........right right and right again and you'll be lost completely :lol:

Jonno B)

Cheese
01-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 11:51
WC..........If you go north at movieworld.......left at gameworld.........then south for 3 mins.........left at the bottom..........go along that corridoor for 7 mins.........left again.........right at the pink door.............thru the yellow door.........under the table, down the stairs.........across the hall.......thru the glass door............then go right.......right.........north, left.........right right and right again and you'll be lost completely :lol:

Jonno B)
Ah, so that's what happened to my gf...she took directions off Jonno :lol: :lol: :lol:

RGX
01-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 12:51

Jonno B)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: