PDA

View Full Version : Sportsworld News

CrumbCat
01-14-2004, 06:03 PM
It was just reported here in the San Francisco Bay Area that San Francisco 49ers QB Jeff Garcia was arrested early this morning on DUI charges. He is currently being held at the San Jose Jail.

He reportedly started the evening at the San Jose Sharks game, where he was seen on the jumbo-tron hoisting a beer. He then moved on to continue drinking at a local bar after the game. After the Bar closed, he went to get some food at a local Jack In The Box. As he was backing out of the parking stall, he almost ran into a police officer.

His blood alcohol level has not been reported as of yet.

CC

Askjeevesbot
01-14-2004, 06:08 PM
this is the kinda dirt we need a sports world for

fkdup74
01-14-2004, 06:12 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

that madafaca!!!!!!!!!!!

as if the niners didnt have enough sh*t to deal with over the off-season...

feck him, let him rot in jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rattay's a good back-up :D

B)

Askjeevesbot
01-14-2004, 06:16 PM
yea i heard they were gonna try to get rid of him anyway :lol:

fkdup74
01-14-2004, 06:23 PM
yea i heard they were gonna try to get rid of him anyway 

but see, if theyre doin that because of that sh*t w/ Terrell Owens thats f*cked

they oughtta get rid of Owens' ass, all he does is start trouble

he could be the best, but he wont stfu and just play :angry:

just MHO :D

B)

whiterook-2
01-14-2004, 07:17 PM
I'd get drunk too, knowing that I've just lost my (what?.. 8. something million a year) job. But then, I would have taken a limo and hookers, and REALLY had a good time! :beerchug:

honestly...do you really think that was news worthy?...the press has really gotten out of control with their reporting of minor incidences, blowing em up just to make copy.
The reported cop, was probably 20 feet from him when he dropped his french fries, and hit the brakes hard enough to draw attention to himself. I hate it when I drop my fries.....

CrumbCat
01-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by whiterook-2@14 January 2004 - 12:17

The reported cop, was probably 20 feet from him when he dropped his french fries, and hit the brakes hard enough to draw attention to himself. I hate it when I drop my fries.....
LMAO - :lol: :lol:

Busyman
01-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@14 January 2004 - 19:03
It was just reported here in the San Francisco Bay Area that San Francisco 49ers QB Jeff Garcia was arrested early this morning on DUI charges. He is currently being held at the San Jose Jail.

He reportedly started the evening at the San Jose Sharks game, where he was seen on the jumbo-tron hoisting a beer. He then moved on to continue drinking at a local bar after the game. After the Bar closed, he went to get some food at a local Jack In The Box. As he was backing out of the parking stall, he almost ran into a police officer.

His blood alcohol level has not been reported as of yet.

CC
What a dumshit!!! I mean dumbshit!!!! :angry:

fkdup74
01-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by whiterook-2@14 January 2004 - 11:17
:lol: :lol: :lol: also LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

fugley
01-14-2004, 08:26 PM
I have opinions ofcourse on this subject but I think I best keep them to myself!! :blink:

fkdup74
01-14-2004, 09:18 PM
wtf? i just watched the ESPN news report on this,
blood alcohol results could take two weeks?

thats BS, i KNOW they dont take that long :D

(just dont ask how i know this :lol: )

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-15-2004, 12:35 AM
:01: SportsWorld! :01:

ang3968
01-15-2004, 04:18 AM
http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/ang68/sports7.jpg

ouch

http://img11.photobucket.com/albums/v35/ang68/sports3.jpg