PDA

View Full Version : Game Review Section !

Dark Ride
01-14-2004, 08:49 PM
I'd like to have a "Game Review" section in this forum, so player can tell everyone else theyre expirience with a certain game and can suggest wether to try it or not ... etc

Would be nice ! B)

tHe LiNk
01-14-2004, 09:01 PM
People usually end up posting their opinions in the corresponding verifieds thread or making a new topic in gameworld. It's fine as it is.

CadeLaguana
01-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Actually, I think it was a month or so ago, I had said something about this. I had gave my review on Call of Duty(I think), and everyone said "hey man, good review". So I said "Hey, let me have my own review forum, I&#39;ll be in charge&#33;"...I never got a responce... <_<

:D

Global Media Trader
01-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Good idea, i dont trust the reviewers at IGN and Gamespot. they can be way off base sometimes.

Reader Reviews are the only ones i respect

CadeLaguana
01-15-2004, 11:31 AM
The thing about reviews is, you should always get a second opinion. Hell there is guys at gamespy that gave halo one of the best scores, then another reviewer in thier company, hated the game. So it&#39;s good to get reviews from different people, and kind of get a idea about how good the game is.

So if you have 5 guys that hate it, 7 guys that love it, you know the game is probably around a 70% to 85% good of a game. I dunno...just a shot in the dark :lol: :P

Dark Ride
01-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Users could also post some in-game pics to show others how the game is ... etc

I hope this time to get respond from an Admin B)

CadeLaguana
01-15-2004, 02:30 PM
If anything does happen guys(wich I doubt...we have a better chance of getting a "pr0nworld", than we do a review section...), you all vote me as an official reviewer or something :lol: . That way I can have an excuse as why I don&#39;t have a job :P . Maybe I&#39;ll even get me some special reviewer stars under my name(hell I have been here since march, I think I deserve it :lol: :P ).

I wouldn&#39;t let you guys down. B)

And since I have such a great computer, you would get high detail, high resolution review pictures.

I think that is all a little too much to hope for :confused: :sadwalk:

ttttttttt
01-15-2004, 02:35 PM
i posted a few reviews below this topic. Its called reviewworld