PDA

View Full Version : This Is For Skweeky...

internet.news
01-14-2004, 09:15 PM
Ok, Skweeky, here are some images of my city Nuremberg.

1. Nuremberg Airport

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/1.JPG

2. Nuremberg - View on the Castle from the area where the rubbish is being burned.

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/2.JPG

3. Nuremberg - Hitlers abandoned buildings - Reichsparteitagsgelände

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/3.JPG

4. Nuremberg - View from the Castle you see in the center of (2.).
The green ball building is from the Opera.

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/4.JPG

Ok, I think that gives you a little impression of where I live it is not like London where I wish to be ;) which is my favorite city, but here are some nice places...

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Wow, really good, I bet your cam was expensive :lol:

Jonno B)

internet.news
01-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 22:16
Wow, really good, I bet your cam was expensive :lol:

Jonno B)
It is my fathers camera (Canon 300D), I have actually no cam at the moment, cause I have no money at the moment. My old camera (normal, but good) broke
down some years ago.

:o Sometime maybe I will buy a new one, but I don't know if my new one will be digital or normal. I can't definitely say it yet.

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 09:32 PM
he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads

internet.news
01-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 22:32
he was taking the piss, please host them somewhere that allows linking of files. like

www.chinkii.com/uploads
You can't see them?

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 09:37 PM
yes sherlock, we cant see them, even copying the address into the bar shows we dont have permission to view these files.

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 09:39 PM
http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/140104-78gh578i758jhfggyu.jpg

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 09:40 PM
thanks sh, also wtf is your avatar interweb.news? it looks like an old chick and a parrot.

Infested Cats
01-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 15:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 22:32

www.chinkii.com/uploads
You can&#39;t see them? [/b][/quote]
I just wanted to share this:

I went to copy & paste that url into my address bar, but without even looking/thinking, I hightlighted "You can&#39;t see them?" instead, pasted into my address bar, and hit enter... A page popped up, with this picture:

http://davepics.com/Album/San_Francisco/20...C00331.jpg.html (http://davepics.com/Album/San_Francisco/2001-12-31.New_Years/tn/DSC00331.jpg.html)

internet.news
01-14-2004, 09:49 PM
Now you should see them better - I uploaded them to my gmxhome.de adress.

And have had to delete the /k-lite directory to get space...
:o but enjoy...

Spider_dude
01-14-2004, 09:51 PM
http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-1f/irwin.jpg

fugley
01-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Here is a picture of my home ........ as you can see I have an outside loo&#33; :blink:

I took this picture with me nana&#39;s polaroid&#33; :blink:

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/140104-turd.jpg

fugley
01-14-2004, 10:02 PM
We are thinking of having double glazing fitted in the summer. :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 21:32

www.chinkii.com/uploads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round :rolleyes:

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

internet.news
01-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 21:32

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Sorry IN dude, listen, you need to get hold of your host because you have the folder open but the pics locked, it should be the other way round :rolleyes:

If you copy and paste the address minus the file name, you can access your folder but when you click an image it&#39;s locked :rolleyes:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

I don&#39;t think you live in piece of sh**?

lynx
01-14-2004, 10:20 PM
I.N, I thought you would have included a picture of the Rathaus, or that tower near the centre (which I can&#39;t remember the name of) , or at least the beautiful cathedral.

fugley
01-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by lynx@14 January 2004 - 22:20
I.N, I thought you would have included a picture of the Rathaus, or that tower near the centre (which I can&#39;t remember the name of) , or at least the beautiful cathedral.
Are you talkin to me?? :blink:

internet.news
01-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by fugley+14 January 2004 - 23:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 14 January 2004 - 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lynx@14 January 2004 - 22:20
Are you talkin to me?? :blink: [/b]

Originally posted by fugley@14 January 2004 - 23:24
<!--QuoteBegin-lynx@14 January 2004 - 22:20
Are you talkin to me?? :blink:[/quote]
wait... is it this one:

Here on the right side the "Rathaus" - The place before is the market.

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/Img_0480.jpg

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 22:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:04
<!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 21:32

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)
Ok, I think you don&#39;t take me serious, but I only wanted to give you an impression of where I live... Ok, what you do of it is your part - I just can tell I am serious.

I don&#39;t think you live in piece of sh**? [/b][/quote]
Ok, I&#39;ll take that as you got the wrong end of the stick, only once can I and will I let you get away with having a go at me for no reason.

I was trying to help you, if you knew anything about ftp&#39;s you would understand what I was saying, I went into your folder to get the pics and upload them to my ftp for you til you got sorted, so I think an apology is in order here, what do you think.

Considering I&#39;ve always suck up or you, bit like biting the hand that feeds you.

Jonno B)

fugley
01-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Here is an aerial photo of the estate where I live. :blink:

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/140104-ArchiveMay2103turd.jpg

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 17:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 22:10

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Ok, I&#39;ll take that as you got the wrong end of the stick, only once can I and will I let you get away with having a go at me for no reason.

I was trying to help you, if you knew anything about ftp&#39;s you would understand what I was saying, I went into your folder to get the pics and upload them to my ftp for you til you got sorted, so I think an apology is in order here, what do you think.

Considering I&#39;ve always suck up or you, bit like biting the hand that feeds you.

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
I love the internet.........It&#39;s so funny to watch people mix up what others are saying.

It&#39;s like the game telephone we used to play as kids.
Hey Jonno this is an international board......To some
english is a second language.

I don&#39;t believe any offense was met by Internet.news ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

fugley
01-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+14 January 2004 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 14 January 2004 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 17:31

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B)
I love the internet.........It&#39;s so funny to watch people mix up what others are saying.

It&#39;s like the game telephone we used to play as kids.
Hey Jonno this is an international board......To some
english is a second language.

I don&#39;t believe any offense was met by Internet.news ;)

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
Will you please stop flamming me&#33;&#33; :blink:

internet.news
01-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
I was never against anyone, nor I judge about anyone. I just got the impression that some peope - that wasn&#39;t you(&#33;) - posted some image of a piece of a shit and seemd not take this post serious.

This are just my thoughts. I do not judge anyone, as I have not the right.

fugley
01-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+14 January 2004 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 14 January 2004 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:31

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B)
I was never against anyone, nor I judge about anyone. I just got the impression that some peope - that wasn&#39;t you(&#33;) - posted some image of a piece of a shit and seemd not take this post serious.

This are just my thoughts. I do not judge anyone, as I have not the right. [/b][/quote]
How dare you say that my home ... my neighbourhood.. is a piece of shit&#33; I live here and I am a proud shitizen&#33;&#33;&#33; I didn&#39;t make any unpleasant comments about Hamburg&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Ok dude, apologies , but you quoted me, if you have something to say to someone, "Quote THEM" not me :rolleyes:

Peace dude :)

@Fugs........you&#39;re a nutter :lol:

Jonno B)

fugley
01-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Ok dude, apologies , but you quoted me, if you have something to say to someone, "Quote THEM" not me :rolleyes:

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
:blink:

internet.news
01-14-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by fugley+15 January 2004 - 00:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 15 January 2004 - 00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 January 2004 - 23:31

www.chinkii.com/uploads

Jonno B)

Jonno B)

How dare you say that my home ... my neighbourhood.. is a piece of shit&#33; I live here and I am a proud shitizen&#33;&#33;&#33; I didn&#39;t make any unpleasant comments about Hamburg&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink: [/b][/quote]
fugley: What do you think? Hey, no, I don&#39;t if it was you, but I don&#39;t think that this "aerial photo" show all of your estate/area. Right, it shows a part, but if you would show us more, I could get a better impression ;)

Yogi
01-14-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+15 January 2004 - 01:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 15 January 2004 - 01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@14 January 2004 - 23:04

Jonno B)[/b][/quote]

THEM

Like that?? :lol:

Yogs

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@14 January 2004 - 23:19

THEM

Like that?? :lol:

Yogs
Oh for gods sake, don&#39;t encourage them :rolleyes: :lol:

Jonno B)

Yogi
01-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by fugley@15 January 2004 - 00:00
Here is a picture of my home ........ as you can see I have an outside loo&#33; :blink:

I took this picture with me nana&#39;s polaroid&#33; :blink:

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/140104-turd.jpg
Looks expensive, fug, with that touch of Gaudi........

Yogs

Skweeky
01-15-2004, 12:35 AM
Hey thanks IN, nice pics you got there, good quality too.

As promised, I&#39;ll try to take some pictures as soon as I can (my cam doesn&#39;t have that kind of quality though :( )

UKMan
01-15-2004, 01:50 AM
That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit :) I&#39;d love to show you pix of where i live, but you&#39;ve seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them :unsure:

Peace
UKMan

PS: getting excited now i guess huh? :teehee: :w00t:

internet.news
01-15-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Skweeky@15 January 2004 - 01:35
Hey thanks IN, nice pics you got there, good quality too.

As promised, I&#39;ll try to take some pictures as soon as I can (my cam doesn&#39;t have that kind of quality though :( )

That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit I&#39;d love to show you pix of where i live, but you&#39;ve seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them
Don&#39;t worry each quality counts - as I also made experience with 2 million points.

;) Also, if there would be normal photos scanned.

Here you see normal images from London my favorite city due to its wonderful atmosphere between people: http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/london http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/smile.jpg

"... That was rather nice of internet.news to show you where he lives Skweeky, even the airport so you dont get lost when you visit I&#39;d love to show you pix of where i live, but you&#39;ve seen some allready and i dont want anyone else seeing the inside of my cell block, it might upset them ..." (UKMan)

You live in a cell block? Also a cell block could be interesting, couldn&#39;t it be?

Sparkle1984
01-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 January 2004 - 20:40
thanks sh, also wtf is your avatar interweb.news? it looks like an old chick and a parrot.
LOL&#33;&#33; :lol:
An old chick and a parrot, I&#39;ve never laughed so much in my life &#33;&#33; The way it looks on the screen &#33;&#33;

(>Zero Cool<)
01-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@14 January 2004 - 21:15

4. Nuremberg - View from the Castle you see in the center of (2.).
The green ball building is from the Opera.

http://internet-news.gmxhome.de/4.JPG
Great looking place in, but are all the people thereas big as the couple in this pic :blink: :o