PDA

View Full Version : What Is Webifc?

savior118
01-14-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi,
On emule when I click on the servers tab and on the right it has a box called 'my info', it says ' WebIfc. Disabled'

Wan anyone tell me what WebIfc is? And whether it is a good or bad thing for it to be disabled?

Thanks alot
Savior118

Arathorn
01-14-2004, 11:12 PM
I believe it enables you to manage eMule when you're not at your own computer.
Why don't people check the offical site before asking stupid questions?

redemption
01-15-2004, 06:51 AM
arathorn must have never asked a question that nobody else deemed stupid then?? dunno whether u know this or not arathorn but this is a forum, people can ask questions....whether u think they r stupid or not. and theres no need for flaming!!

sparsely
01-15-2004, 09:06 AM
WebIdon'thaveaFuckingClue
:P

Arathorn
01-15-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by redemption@15 January 2004 - 06:51
arathorn must have never asked a question that nobody else deemed stupid then?? dunno whether u know this or not arathorn but this is a forum, people can ask questions....whether u think they r stupid or not. and theres no need for flaming!!
When I get a new program and don't understand something about it, I check out the help section of the site I got it from. I think that would be most logical and also a lot faster then waiting for someone's reply.
Anyway I didn't want to sound harsh but I strongly advice to read the fabulous manula before asking questions.

Livy
01-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Web Interface, so u can veiw, add and delete download, etc, from the web based console which can be accesed from anywhere, if set up correctly.