PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Reloaded

freak
02-28-2003, 08:09 AM
Im looking for a good copy not a really cappy one but one that works pretty good anyone have a good copy??? :D

sred2003
02-28-2003, 04:00 PM
this movie isnt available yet.
is it?

EoN
03-01-2003, 11:33 AM
no, it not released until May

EoN
03-01-2003, 11:42 AM
Nice avatar btw sred :D

johnnytightlips2
03-01-2003, 05:01 PM
its going to be wickid

al_birkett
03-01-2003, 09:25 PM
its all over k-lite Ive tried gettin a few of them... but shock they were all fakes!! hav u seen the superbowl trailer... it rocks :D by the way sred I think thats the best avatar ive seen yet!!!! respect B)

Wocus
03-01-2003, 09:54 PM
Matrix 2 isn't out jet... is it?

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-01-2003, 09:58 PM
Reloaded comes out in the summer and Revolution comes out in November... I think and I can't wait either! I hear that Jet Li is going to be in Revolution.

Lamsey
03-01-2003, 10:10 PM
While we're at it, does anyone have Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King? :lol: :rolleyes:

J'Pol
03-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey@1 March 2003 - 23:10
While we're at it, does anyone have Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King? :lol: :rolleyes:
I'm looking for Star Wars episode 3 if someone can post a verified.

Wizzandabe
03-02-2003, 12:09 PM
matrix reloaded is realeased but it is shit quality. umm cinima rip i think. good film i seen it the other week.

artmaster88
03-02-2003, 12:29 PM
don't talk shit, the movies not even out yet. anyone got star wars episode 7 for me then at least?

Greetz,
KraZaka

Wocus
03-02-2003, 12:41 PM
LOL!! :D :D

You're all shit... all those movies arn't out jet!!! (et least not in the netherlands) are they?? naah... ;)

http://www.hotel-marcopolo.de/flag-h.gif

johnnytightlips2
03-02-2003, 01:34 PM
people listen none of those movies are out not matrix reloaded, starwars ep 7, lotr the return of the kings. so stop giving people wrong infromation saying there is a shit quality film out there. and another thing matrix reloaded is not even done yet there still editing the video and making special effects.

Wocus
03-02-2003, 02:02 PM
indeed... lord of the rings 3 is ready tho...
not out..

http://www.hotel-marcopolo.de/flag-h.gif

Genius
03-02-2003, 08:20 PM
You'll never be able to get a hold of a decent or even O.K. versions of these films, but I know why you want them I can't wait till any of these films come out either.

TRshady
03-02-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 13:34
people listen none of those movies are out not matrix reloaded, starwars ep 7, lotr the return of the kings. so stop giving people wrong infromation saying there is a shit quality film out there. and another thing matrix reloaded is not even done yet there still editing the video and making special effects.
Dont you realise there joking?????

As for movies, you will NEVER get a good copy till the film comes out on dvd in any country. Untill then, you will only ever get fakes or filmed of the cinema/theatre which is crap.

J'Pol
03-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by TRshady+2 March 2003 - 21:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 2 March 2003 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--johnnytightlips2@2 March 2003 - 13:34
Dont you realise there joking?????

As for movies, you will NEVER get a good copy till the film comes out on dvd in any country. Untill then, you will only ever get fakes or filmed of the cinema/theatre which is crap. [/b][/quote]
Or an evaluation screener. I have excellent copies of many movies. Most tend to be Oscar candidates. Obvious reason.

freak
03-03-2003, 12:19 PM
just figured id ask cause kazaa has tons of fakes for that then lol I just figured a screener copy might of sliped to the web you never know i&#39;ve seen movies on kazaa a few times before they were even released and im hoping lotr:return of the king makes it on kazaa before its released i think it&#39;d be funny if someone stole it and released it to the web since its already made lol

johnnytightlips2
03-03-2003, 10:07 PM
i didnt realize that there joking maybe i couldve figure that out if i could see through my monitor into the persons mind.

J'Pol
03-03-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@3 March 2003 - 23:07
i didnt realize that there joking maybe i couldve figure that out if i could see through my monitor into the persons mind.
Do you take everything you read here as serious, you are really missing out. Surely someone saying I would like Star Wars episode 7 was quite obviously not serious.

TRshady
03-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@3 March 2003 - 22:07
Now thats just stupid, not to mention sarcastic <_<

namzuf9
03-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@3 March 2003 - 22:07
He obivously has&#39;nt d/l&#39;ed MonitorMindScan off kazaa yet. I&#39;ve got it, it&#39;s gr8&#33;&#33;

TRshady
03-03-2003, 11:24 PM
post a hash, Ive love to see how his mind works&#33;

J'Pol
03-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@4 March 2003 - 00:24
post a hash, Ive love to see how his mind works&#33;
Look here

http://www.wocus.com/

Same answer

imported_Black.Ops
03-04-2003, 12:04 AM
u guys come on i know ur joking and stuff, but just to tell u there isnt gonna be a starwars episode 7.... george lucas is complaining hes too old

johnnytightlips2
03-04-2003, 03:20 AM
hes too old pfff thats a laugh hes not the one siting around a desk making 1 minute long cgi for 2 weeks.

Schmiggy_JK23
03-04-2003, 04:22 AM
Bah, u noobs, asking about such a tight lipped movie being leaked already, ya right.

Id be amazed if a bootleg hit before the holywood premier, but most likely not till opening weekend on matrix reloaded, that is under tight wraps.

sred2003
03-04-2003, 07:21 AM
LMFAO none of those movies are out yet&#33; screeners arent even
sent out until the movie is released or just before its released and
as the last guy said, you guys are talking about films that the production
companies are keeping under TIGHT wraps. i guess this entire post was
a joke, unless some kids with down syndrome wandered into this forum.

by the way sred I think thats the best avatar ive seen yet&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; respect

and thx for the comps on my avatar. makes it feel like the time i took making
it wasnt all for nothin

Chilly
03-04-2003, 07:43 AM
sred2003 your Avater is about the best quality screener were gonna see :lol: :lol: and the closesed to

The Matrix Reloaded your gonna get people :lol: :lol:

maybe
03-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by freak@3 March 2003 - 13:19
just figured id ask cause kazaa has tons of fakes for that then lol I just figured a screener copy might of sliped to the web you never know i&#39;ve seen movies on kazaa a few times before they were even released and im hoping lotr:return of the king makes it on kazaa before its released i think it&#39;d be funny if someone stole it and released it to the web since its already made lol
people do it all the time. not on kazaa though. irc is a much more popular medium for speading unreleased illegal stuff...

get your own copy now&#33;

MIRC (http://www.mirc.com)

3RA1N1AC
03-04-2003, 12:57 PM
can someone send me spider-man 2 and daredevil 2 on ICQ?

greetz.

J'Pol
03-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by sred2003@4 March 2003 - 08:21
i guess this entire post was
a joke, unless some kids with down syndrome wandered into this forum.

by the way sred I think thats the best avatar ive seen yet&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; respect

Why do people say these offensive things. Was this actually your first post. Do you find that acceptabe, because I certainly don&#39;t

namzuf9
03-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Agreed. Could we please have this post removed I find it to be in very bad taste.

johnnytightlips2
03-04-2003, 10:12 PM
i agree plz delete this thread and finally some ppl are agreeing with me on the screeners not being released. and by the way wachowski brothers(makers of matrix) are like bank valuts they never tells anybody about anything in the movie.

freak
03-05-2003, 06:01 AM
So theres no matrix reloaded yet lol j/k can I get a copy of that star wars eps 7 :rolleyes: :lol:

jimmyjimjames
03-05-2003, 07:53 AM
here a few ideas:

1. download 3 or 4 mb of a movie and see if it is a fake with http://www.avipreview.com

2. go to yahoo movies and see if the movie exists in there database

3. only download a movie if it has 40 or more users on it

Jim

sred2003
03-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Why do people say these offensive things. Was this actually your first post. Do you find that acceptabe, because I certainly don&#39;t
Agreed. Could we please have this post removed I find it to be in very bad taste.

wow, you ppl need to lighten up. it was a joke, and if tasteless humor
is so bothersome to you i would think that downloading illegal
pirated movies wouldnt be something you approved of much less
did. oh well, all apoligies to the easily offended ppl.

J'Pol
03-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by sred2003@5 March 2003 - 08:56

I fully support your right to say anything you wish, depending on which part of the world you live in it is supported by law. I expect you to respect my rights in the same way. As such, if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin. Ify ou genuinely believe that downloading movies is worse than this you are probably more to be pitied than scorned.

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

jimmyjimjames
03-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by JmiF+5 March 2003 - 09:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 5 March 2003 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sred2003@5 March 2003 - 08:56

I fully support your right to say anything you wish, depending on which part of the world you live in it is supported by law. I expect you to respect my rights in the same way. As such, if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin. Ify ou genuinely believe that downloading movies is worse than this you are probably more to be pitied than scorned.

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin. [/b][/quote]
hes got ya there dude

Chilly
03-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by sred2003@5 March 2003 - 07:56
wow, you ppl need to lighten up.&nbsp; it was a joke, and if tasteless humor
did.&nbsp; oh well, all apoligies to the easily offended ppl.
A joke that was not funny <_< , those kind of opinions are best kept to yourself for future reference.

sred2003
03-05-2003, 08:22 AM

How many people here do you think either have downs, are related to someone with it, or a friendly with someone with it. You then portray them by using an outdated, incorrect stereotype. You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

um ok. i wasnt abusing ppl with down syndrome so your arguement falls
flat before it starts. i was abusing normal ppl who ask dumb questions
even after they have been told the answer. my "mind" noticed the flaw
in your reply whereas yours did not. call me a cretin all you want.
as for you how many ppl know or related or whatever. who knows
but its hardly any. i dont know any, am not related to any nor have
any freinds that know or are related to any. its possible and to
those ppl i apologize, sincerely. to you, i say get over yourself and
preview your posts twice when being critical of others. ba bye now

jimmyjimjames
03-05-2003, 08:43 AM
whats the point of even mentioning FAKES, too feel special, well i hope you know that 99% of kazaa users hate fakers and fakes and people that mention fakes, so dont even bother spreading the word of fakes cause it will bite you back up the ass for all the time and money in fone calls and mb download that cost us.

Get a life fakers, Now its time to live mine.

Jim

Zardoz
03-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JmiF@5 March 2003 - 08:06
if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin

You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

@JimF I am sure I should be insulted at your comments but for the life of me I cannot decide why.
All I know is as soon as I can find my way back home I&#39;m going to try to remember what the hell I am so upset about.

So whoever you are I insist you do something about whatever it was, and that&#39;s final.
I think....

J'Pol
03-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Zardoz+5 March 2003 - 15:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 5 March 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@5 March 2003 - 08:06
if your idea of humour is abusing people because of how they were born then you are a mindless cretin

You have now posted a sarcastic "apology". You are, as I said, a mindless cretin.

@JimF I am sure I should be insulted at your comments but for the life of me I cannot decide why.
All I know is as soon as I can find my way back home I&#39;m going to try to remember what the hell I am so upset about.

So whoever you are I insist you do something about whatever it was, and that&#39;s final.
I think.... [/b][/quote]
That&#39;s easy for you to say

the_jaguar
03-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Movie release date world wide so yall know

Matrix 2 :::::::May 15, 2003 (World Wide)

Matrix 3 {The Matrix Revolutions }::: November 7, 2003

Fast & the furious 2 ::: June 6, 2003

The hulk::: June 20, 2003

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines ::: July 1, 2003

Chilly
03-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Now i would of REALLY had a :D BIG SMILE :D if they were Screeners ;)

the_jaguar
03-05-2003, 10:10 PM
I`ve read on other P2P messageboard that a lot ppl are d/l these films and find out they are fakes lol

so i`ve posted these dates on there to so now they know lol

PPL NEVER LEARN lol
best thing to do is search the web & they will find movie sites with all the info they need

{i found out the hard way by d/l`ing MATRIX 2 about a month ago which on dail up took 4 ever lol just to find out IT WAS A FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E lol}

johnnytightlips2
03-05-2003, 11:35 PM
nice post jaguar and finally i know the exact date of hulk release thanks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :w00t:

freak
03-06-2003, 06:15 AM
can i get a hash for Fast & the furious 2?? :lol: WOW this is the longest one of my posts have been around lol

the_jaguar
03-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Hi johnnytightlips2

No problem m8ty,,, Ive seen alot ov posts on other boards asking if these films are in anybodys share folder so i looked around for the dates so ppl will know,,

so at least 2 week to a month b4 them dates they should be around somewere

Just happy to help

johnnytightlips2
03-06-2003, 09:50 PM
watsup jaguar

BullWinkle
03-08-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by the_jaguar@5 March 2003 - 23:10
I`ve read on other P2P messageboard that a lot ppl are d/l these films and find out they are fakes lol

so i`ve posted these dates on there to so now they know lol

PPL NEVER LEARN lol
best thing to do is search the web & they will find movie sites with all the info they need

{i found out the hard way by d/l`ing MATRIX 2 about a month ago which on dail up took 4 ever lol just to find out IT WAS A FAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK E lol}
You don&#39;t have to come down on these people so hard asking about these movies. Spiderman was being downloaded off the net before it was in theaters, the oscar copy of LOTR 2 was on the net the same day it was in the theaters. Who knows if someone will leak other movies before the release date.

neevakee
03-08-2003, 07:12 PM
here is a thread i had started earlier for the animatrix, which is the story behind the matrix. Yes it is anime and they are awsome so check them out.

The Animatrix Thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=20012)

chrhein
03-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Star Wars episode 7 ??? that movie doesnt exist does it ? I could of course write George Lucas, but i seem to have lost his e-mail adress :)

oreoman
03-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by wizzandabe@2 March 2003 - 13:09
matrix reloaded is realeased but it is shit quality. umm cinima rip i think. good film i seen it the other week.

If you have seen it why dont yu post up a hash for us.

sk8punk151
03-23-2003, 09:47 PM
I have the matrix 2 script. I would post a hash, but I got it off of MIRC.

I KNOW that there is probably one copy of the matrix reloaded somewhere. And I do know that if anyone finds it before its released they will be god of all file sharing bcuz this is probably one of the most anticpated movies of all time, but wheter or not I get it I will be in line the day it comes out.

hehe

oreoman
03-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@23 March 2003 - 22:47
I have the matrix 2 script. I would post a hash, but I got it off of MIRC.

I KNOW that there is probably one copy of the matrix reloaded somewhere. And I do know that if anyone finds it before its released they will be god of all file sharing bcuz this is probably one of the most anticpated movies of all time, but wheter or not I get it I will be in line the day it comes out.

hehe

OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; How big is it? Could yu make a d/l link for us to d/l it. And are yu sure that it is the real script cuz i read sum where that most scripts are fake or not updated.

johnnytightlips2
03-23-2003, 10:33 PM
oh man arent u guys gullible. i have that script and i checked it out and its fake. another thing is that most things that u get off mirc is fake except for any type of media files such as movies or mp3 so u guys just going to have to wait another 2 months to see the movie.

sk8punk151
03-23-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@23 March 2003 - 23:33
oh man arent u guys gullible. i have that script and i checked it out and its fake. another thing is that most things that u get off mirc is fake except for any type of media files such as movies or mp3 so u guys just going to have to wait another 2 months to see the movie.
I don&#39;t think the script I have is fake, although there is a possibilty it is outdated because the script is only 66 pages long. I plan on reading it all this week and when I am finished reading it I will judge for myself if it is fake or not.

I have used MIRC for about 6 months now for my main P2P software. Not ONCE have I ever downloaded a fake or a virus EVER in 6 months, yet on kazaa I seem to download sumtimes up to two every day&#33; MIRC is reliable enough for me and I think i can trust the group I got this from that its not a fake, just simply a tad outdated if anything.

and also how would know its fake?? theres really no way to tell if its fake or not. it comes down to your own judgement.

ooo
03-23-2003, 11:58 PM
matrix reloaded didnt even come out yet&#33;... lol

how the hell do you dl movies befor e they even come out explain that lol

im lookin for matrix oasis thing the special one....

sk8punk151
03-24-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Soul814@24 March 2003 - 00:58
matrix reloaded didnt even come out yet&#33;... lol

how the hell do you dl movies befor e they even come out explain that lol

im lookin for matrix oasis thing the special one....
press screeners or pre-release or sumtimes in foreign countrys the movies come out really early. The Core is not out till next friday, but according to vcdquality.com a leaked file of it has been out since February 4&#33; So yeah, my point is.. there is always a possibility that somewhere there is a leak of the matrix 2.

and if you want the final flight of the osiris check out

http://www.theanimatrix.com

you can download all the animatrix episodes that are out so far and I think once they are all done there is going to be a dvd released.

ooo
03-24-2003, 12:08 AM
ummm... is it da full thing?

sk8punk151
03-24-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Soul814@24 March 2003 - 01:08
ummm... is it da full thing?
yeah its free

ooo
03-24-2003, 12:13 AM
ooo ic itz 4 parts