PDA

View Full Version : New Startpage For K++!

internet.news
01-15-2004, 01:50 AM
Ok, here you can have a look on a new startpage I developed from the original one: I added some new good links as well as some links where you can relax during sharing ;) while looking at Art images.

And on my Startpage there is a link to download my catalog which contain informations of all my stuff of 70GB on my 170CDs.

...::: sFgI Inc. presenting :::...

Startpage online:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/sharee2/web/start.htm

fredricodagreat
01-15-2004, 09:02 AM
It looks good, but It's a little big. I might suggest cutting some of the links to sites that everybody knows about or ones that just don't work very well. I would cut out the link to Norton (it links back to the trend micro site), Amazon, Ebay, Lycos, CDDB, Yahoo, Winamp, and google (you have the option of doing a google search from inside kazaa already). Also the red word "shouldn't" is kind of hard to read against the blue blackground. I really like the light blue background instead of the current white that i have on 2.4.4. It makes it a lot easier to read, and a little more pleasing to the eye. Also why is there a link to a site that we shouldn't go to?
Keep up the good work

~Speedy

Bandit-Biker
01-15-2004, 09:25 AM
And what about a link to this board? I took the start pages from 2.4.3 and put them in the KL I'm using now just for that link!

entropista
01-15-2004, 10:36 AM
some of the links dont work

{I}{K}{E}
01-15-2004, 11:07 AM
Downloads & Informations (by sha're@KaZaA) is a bit useless....
and you should delete some links to make it fit without having to use the scroll.

{I}{K}{E}

Sparkle1984
01-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Bandit-Biker@15 January 2004 - 08:25
And what about a link to this board? I took the start pages from 2.4.3 and put them in the KL I'm using now just for that link!
I could see a link to this board, in the top-right corner, although it was the old address and not the filesharingtalk.com address.

StyleWarz
01-15-2004, 05:32 PM
I think it looks very nice, the style is great!!! B)

Mavol
01-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by entropista@15 January 2004 - 11:36
some of the links dont work
just picked two random links and they are wrong, please recheck them all:

K-Lite (reconstructed site) - gives a 404 error
Norton Antivirus - links to TrendMicro HouseCall

internet.news
01-16-2004, 03:59 AM
First I make this site for me, just do not want to have the default startpage and all site links I love much...

Then, posting only important links: Many stuff is already discussed on the board so it is ok, when I just put the adress of the board there - on the klboard you can then search the older posts.

K-Lite Site (re...) : Yeah, I know I have had to delete it from there, cause I upload some images instead for Skweeky and my gmxhome (very fast) only offer 10mb.

Some links won't work? which ones? tell me please! PM me! PM me!

weinie
01-16-2004, 04:07 AM
The link to your downloads archive ( dcn30-لل2.exe ) doesnt work either. other then that I LIKED the page :rolleyes:

internet.news
01-16-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by weinie@16 January 2004 - 05:07
The link to your downloads archive ( dcn30-لل2.exe ) doesnt work either. other then that I LIKED the page :rolleyes:
I will take care of this in the next few hours - so that you can access it.

There is a problem with *.exe files on Tripod probably ZIP works ;) and is smaller.

internet.news
01-16-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@15 January 2004 - 02:50
Ok, here you can have a look on a new startpage I developed from the original one: I added some new good links as well as some links where you can relax during sharing ;) while looking at Art images.

And on my Startpage there is a link to download my catalog which contain informations of all my stuff of 70GB on my 170CDs.

...::: sFgI Inc. presenting :::...

Startpage online:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/sharee2/web/start.htm
I will prepare it on sunday three things:
I hope I will manage it this sunday. I can't promise it for sure.

+ K-Lite original page reposting!!!
+ K-Lite startpage!!!
+ What else?

fredricodagreat
01-16-2004, 06:50 AM
I was kind of under the impression that you were going to submit it into Lite or someone to use in one of the builds. Thats why my suggestions were aimed as they were.

~Speedy