PDA

View Full Version : Half Life 2 Forum

CadeLaguana
01-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Ok guys, normally I'm not the man that would ask something like this, but it is sort of for a bud of mine. He has his new half life 2 site(good site too), and he would like more people to join the forums. I know we aren't suppose to premote sites, hopefully you'll make an exception for such good people :D

They have talk of other games but mainly about half life, half life 2, and thier mods. Like I said, talk of other games is cool, but don't bring up much about piracy. They all have the leaked versions and make maps for the game, so you can talk about editing and stuff I imagine. Just go in and talk in the forums, but don't forget about Klite. I hope one of you great mods :D will make an exception.

The address is Half Life 2 Delay site (http://www.hl2delay.net/html/index.php)

Go in and become a member bros!

EDIT: I think they have it down for a few, it'll be back up in a minute.

Cygnuz-Y
01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
I would really like to join such a forum, but whenever i try to enter the site i get this:

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: get_lang(modules/News/language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 183

Warning: get_lang(): Failed opening 'modules/News/language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/mainfile.php on line 183

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/hl2delay/public_html/html/header.php on line 47

:ph34r: :helpsmile: :( :( :( :(

kaiweiler
01-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Same deal here&#33; <_<

CadeLaguana
01-15-2004, 10:06 PM
It&#39;s up now. Tell your friends and everyone about this site. It&#39;s gonna be a good one when half life 2 is released :D (I hope...).

He&#39;s also planing on changing the name too :P

Pitbul
01-16-2004, 12:28 AM
seems like a cool site, not all up tight like the other ones

Rip The Jacker
01-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Rule Number 9
9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.
:rolleyes:

Just thought I&#39;d let you know, I have no problem with it, seems like a good site. :D

CadeLaguana
01-16-2004, 09:21 AM
You don&#39;t have a problem with it. You&#39;re not going to make me edit it?

I wouldn&#39;t advertise something for me, but this guy is a good kid, and I belive his site has potential, so I wanted to help em out. B)