PDA

View Full Version : Visual Basic Anyone?

Darklinkgcn
01-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Hello everybody. Im not new to kazaa at all i just never went on the forums but this i have for one question which i would like to ask all those who have downloaded Visual Basic 6 from kazaa.
Just two or three questions:

1. Does the program have a virus on it? I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the true answer to this.

2. Is it worth really downloading. (Does it have any serious bugs that make it a waste of time downloading).

3. Is Visual Basic a terribly hard thing to learn and if possible to you know where there is some tutorials on how to script or something?

Thankyou for very much and hope you enjoy downloading whatever you are currently downloading.

Darklinkgcn (Just the normal 13 year old kid wanting to know VB)

incognita
01-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Well I wouldn't know about 1 and 2 since I'm still downloading it. As for number 3, you can download several different tutorials from kazza; just run a search under Visual Basic with the filter on for documents.

shn
01-18-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Darklinkgcn@15 January 2004 - 14:27
Hello everybody. Im not new to kazaa at all i just never went on the forums but this i have for one question which i would like to ask all those who have downloaded Visual Basic 6 from kazaa.
Just two or three questions:

1. Does the program have a virus on it? I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the true answer to this.

2. Is it worth really downloading. (Does it have any serious bugs that make it a waste of time downloading).

3. Is Visual Basic a terribly hard thing to learn and if possible to you know where there is some tutorials on how to script or something?

Thankyou for very much and hope you enjoy downloading whatever you are currently downloading.

Darklinkgcn (Just the normal 13 year old kid wanting to know VB)
You should try vb.net. Its a little better than vb 6. We use to work with vb 6 at my school but we recently switched to vb.net and the whole visual studio.net suite.

lightshow
01-18-2004, 06:18 PM
I found some great tutorials on Mirc. Just do a search at packetnews.com for visual basic and there are some links to those "learn visual basic in 30 days" type learning tutorials. I believe they are in .pdf format also.