PDA

View Full Version : Password Revealer For Email Adresses



Bender
02-28-2003, 12:25 PM
I know I'm a bad boy, but I'm looking for a password revealer for Email adresses. :P
I've seen a lot of them on Kazaa but never got one working.
Does it exist or is it a hoax? :unsure:

Razz
02-28-2003, 12:28 PM
If you mean the hotmail ones that ask u to send of your password...hmmmm

I have yet to find any working ones on kazaa u should properly check out neworder (http://neworder.box.sk) they might have something there or at least a link to something

Razz :D

4play
02-28-2003, 12:52 PM
there is no such thing ;)

who's password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password. ;)

Bender
02-28-2003, 01:14 PM
It's nobody particular, I'm just curious of how and if it works.

I saw a lot of 'programs' on Kazaa that claim they can crack Hotmail passwords, so I was wondering if I could test it on mine.
So it won't work then?
I'm glad my hotmail is still safe. :D

BTW: does anyone know how to get valid creditcard numbers, much more interesting than Email passwords! :lol:

4play
02-28-2003, 01:19 PM
try here (http://www.thehackerschoice.com/releases.php?s=9&q=&o=)

there is a cc number generator there but you can't get valid start and expire dates.

vegeta
03-02-2003, 08:19 AM
just give me the id pm me and u'll get the pass :P .but it will take some time :lol: :D .

Wocus
03-02-2003, 09:59 AM
yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work!!

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to passunknown@hotmail.com. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

http://www.vrolijkekerst.nl/Vuur/smoking8.gif

hehe.. in the end they never work :D its all bullshit i think... :P
tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret :angry:

vegeta
03-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 10:59
yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone's hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work!!

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to passunknown@hotmail.com. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff!! The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have 'forgotten'

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking's login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note! Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I'd like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let's say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password!!

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password! It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn't work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what's to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper!!!

http://www.vrolijkekerst.nl/Vuur/smoking8.gif

hehe.. in the end they never work :D its all bullshit i think...  :P
tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret  :angry:
fool u got this from someones site and its not true <_< cuz i have found such .doc&#39;s on kazaa its a user like us who is fooling us <_< .u fell to it.i say use torjon amitis.1.2 it rocks and it has more than 400 features.shocked right :lol: .

in this e-mail things u can also be caught :blink: .i know many more ways.u just have to fool the victim and he/she himself will send u the pass.cool isn&#39;t it.

pyromonkey
03-02-2003, 04:16 PM
where can i find this amitis.1.2? sounds interesting :D

TRshady
03-02-2003, 04:21 PM
U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping :D

spudlover
03-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by 4play@28 February 2003 - 13:52
there is no such thing ;)

who&#39;s password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password. ;)
Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they&#39;d have to be pretty stupid to fall for it :P

Bender
03-02-2003, 04:57 PM
You&#39;re all under arrest&#33; :lol:

pyromonkey
03-03-2003, 12:27 AM
haha, back to the hotmail thing, there are several ways of doing it, most are explained at www.astalavista.com Its a great website

DataMore
03-03-2003, 12:36 AM
:D If the person you want to know the password uses your computer, you can always use a keylogger. :D

It works like a charm&#33; :P

ooo
03-03-2003, 01:41 AM
lol intresting... umm my friend used those cc generators and after 1/50 tries he said he got one number to work but he only used it for those online games

not ragnarok... sum other game....

Chilly
03-03-2003, 01:55 AM
All those CRACKHOTMAIL documents and Exe&#39;s are all BS and dont work at all. <_<

I tried loads of different programs, and ended up getting &#036;hit loads of viruses of them. :angry:

And why would you give your own mail address password out :blink: :blink:

SO BE WARNED,NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

sleepnmojo
03-03-2003, 05:31 AM
you could always be lame like this guy

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...f=5&t=18775&hl= (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=18775&hl=)

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by pyromonkey@2 March 2003 - 17:16
where can i find this amitis.1.2? sounds interesting :D
go HERE (http://immortal-hackers.com)

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 17:21
U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping :D
that all r fake i tried it on ulead.com :P

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by spudlover+2 March 2003 - 17:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spudlover @ 2 March 2003 - 17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4play@28 February 2003 - 13:52
there is no such thing ;)

who&#39;s password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password. ;)
Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they&#39;d have to be pretty stupid to fall for it :P [/b][/quote]
someone should be that talented + must have experince.i have the whloe page but the problem i am not getting the e-mailer script :angry: .

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@3 March 2003 - 01:36
:D If the person you want to know the password uses your computer, you can always use a keylogger. :D

It works like a charm&#33; :P
thats 1 more method of hacking u can also e-mail the server and it will send u the log :P

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Chilly@3 March 2003 - 02:55
All those CRACKHOTMAIL documents and Exe&#39;s are all BS and dont work at all. <_<

I tried loads of different programs, and ended up getting &#036;hit loads of viruses of them. :angry:

And why would you give your own mail address password out :blink: :blink:

SO BE WARNED,NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
that all r torjons 1 is hotmail hacker gold that file works i have tested but its quiet old and the antivirus updated 1-2 years before can make it out that it is a virus so.........failed ;)

spudlover
03-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by vegeta+3 March 2003 - 15:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 3 March 2003 - 15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -spudlover@2 March 2003 - 17:50
<!--QuoteBegin--4play@28 February 2003 - 13:52
there is no such thing ;)

who&#39;s password are you trying to get. there are other ways around it.
like make a mirror of the hotmail login page on your site direct them there when they type it in give them an error message and direct them to hotmail.

you now have their username and password. ;)
Thats the best way to do it. Make an exact mimic of the hotmail logon page, but add the form input into a database, instead of logging into hotmail. That way, there username and password will be stored in your db... But, they&#39;d have to be pretty stupid to fall for it :P
someone should be that talented + must have experince.i have the whloe page but the problem i am not getting the e-mailer script :angry: . [/b][/quote]
Lol, that was easy :D

Why don&#39;t you all sign in (http://eightball.www3.dotnetplayground.com/hotmail.com) to your hotmail accounts :lol:


Tip: Don&#39;t enter your real password&#33;

It would work, on people that don&#39;t look in the URL bar.. thats the main thing that gives it away.. as well as the second page :o :P :ph34r:

racer II
03-03-2003, 07:49 PM
Thats funny, you even can see what you typed

pyromonkey
03-03-2003, 09:27 PM
i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?

sleepnmojo
03-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by pyromonkey@3 March 2003 - 22:27
i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?
It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet.

vegeta
03-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by racer II@3 March 2003 - 20:49
Thats funny, you even can see what you typed
u mean the pass nope i cannot see what i have typed in the pass :P

pyromonkey
03-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by sleepnmojo+4 March 2003 - 00:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sleepnmojo @ 4 March 2003 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pyromonkey@3 March 2003 - 22:27
i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?
It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet. [/b][/quote]
could you possibly explain it better please? or could someone just pm me with instructions... i&#39;m not very good at this kind of stuff&#33;

spudlover
03-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by pyromonkey+4 March 2003 - 22:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pyromonkey @ 4 March 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -sleepnmojo@4 March 2003 - 00:32
<!--QuoteBegin--pyromonkey@3 March 2003 - 22:27
i wish i could make an imitation page&#33; could someone just send me the coding for it or something? B)

*edit* : i&#39;ve checked the source, but where is the part that sends the login name and password back to you?
It is just an asp page. You could also do this with php, or perl. There are many, many more that you could do this with, but these are common, and easy to find how to use on the internet.
could you possibly explain it better please? or could someone just pm me with instructions... i&#39;m not very good at this kind of stuff&#33; [/b][/quote]
I copied the whole source code of hotmail font end. Then, I edited the form action, so it posted to another asp page, that added whats in the form to the database, then shows you all entries in the database :D

Simple :P

pyromonkey
03-04-2003, 11:12 PM
*edit*: Alright&#33; i got it working now&#33; thanks everyone&#33; :D :D B)

ooo
03-04-2003, 11:30 PM
LOL watch this get sent to the longue soon... lol... look wat it has become... this should be redited and be called "HACKING" -- or a special board for HACKING lolz... :P

vegeta
03-05-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Soul814@5 March 2003 - 00:30
LOL watch this get sent to the longue soon... lol... look wat it has become... this should be redited and be called "HACKING" -- or a special board for HACKING lolz... :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

pyromonkey
03-05-2003, 01:23 PM
most of what has been discussed here is not exactly hacking, its more like... social engineering, or freedom of speach&#33; lol :D :D :D

ooo
03-05-2003, 09:25 PM
lol you just wait... you just wait....

vegeta
03-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by pyromonkey@5 March 2003 - 14:23
most of what has been discussed here is not exactly hacking, its more like... social engineering, or freedom of speach&#33; lol :D :D :D
ok then u give some examples of some exact hacking <_<

vegeta
03-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Soul814@5 March 2003 - 22:25
lol you just wait... you just wait....
wait for what??? :huh: <_<

Crack_man
03-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Wocus@2 March 2003 - 10:59
yes there is a way to crack hotmail... not even so hard...

STEP 1- The first step in the process of hacking in to someone&#39;s hotmail account is quite easy. You simply log into your own Hotmail account. Important Note : Your account should have been atleast 30 minutes old for this to work&#33;&#33;

STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account, compose/write an e-mail to passunknown@hotmail.com. This is the secret mailing address to the Hotmail Staff&#33;&#33; The automated server will (after recieving the information you will send them) will send you the password that you have &#39;forgotten&#39;

STEP 3- · In the subject line write "retrieve passwd" (CASE INTESIVE) and in the body of the e-mail write this exact code filling in your hotmail password and login, and the victim(whose password u want) of hacking&#39;s login name. · its better to cut and paste the following two lines. The code is as follows:
form_pwd: login=WRITE VICTIMS LOGIN HERE sendto=YOUR-HOTMAIL-LOGIN+PASSWORD

**Please note&#33; Do NOT Enter the victims email-address, just the loginname** For example if I&#39;d like to get my friends hotmail password (john_graham@hotmail.com) to my email (Henokabraham@hotmail.com) (let&#39;s say my password is "mypass") I would write like this:
form_pwd: login=john_graham sendto=henokabraham+mypass
This will fool the Hotmail or Yahoo system into thinking that you are a Administration staff and send u the password&#33;&#33;

STEP 4- All you have to do is wait for the hotmail staff to send you a mail containing the password&#33; It normally takes 48hrs. Note that if the victim has accounts both in hotmail and yahoo then u will get both the passwords in two different mails.

process is almost guaranteed to work. A friend of mine found out about this process by way of a family member who works for hotmail so it is quite reliable. There has only been 1 incident that it didn&#39;t work for us and that was because the victim had some sort of protection installed on all of their passwords. This method is used by many other email services as well when they what&#39;s to check up on their subscribers. what have u gotta lose anyways.. try it and if it works its a bumper&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.vrolijkekerst.nl/Vuur/smoking8.gif

hehe.. in the end they never work :D its all bullshit i think... :P
tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret :angry:
I have tried that but it didnīt work.

DataMore
03-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Crack_man+11 March 2003 - 22:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crack_man @ 11 March 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have tried that but it didnīt work.[/b]
:D Didn&#39;t you read the last part Wocus wrote? :D

<!--QuoteBegin--Wocus
hehe.. in the end they never work :D its all bullshit i think...&nbsp; :P
tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret&nbsp; :angry:[/quote]

:D That should be enough to prevent you from trying that&#33; :D

Crack_man
03-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by DataMore+11 March 2003 - 23:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 11 March 2003 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Crack_man@11 March 2003 - 22:28
I have tried that but it didnīt work.
:D Didn&#39;t you read the last part Wocus wrote? :D

<!--QuoteBegin--Wocus
hehe.. in the end they never work :D its all bullshit i think...*&nbsp; :P
tho.. there must be a real way to crack it... but you must read the source of hotmail... and that soursce is secret* :angry:

:D That should be enough to prevent you from trying that&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
Damn I didnīt look what he wrote in the end cuz when I read the 4 first step I wanted to try in instantly so I didnīt read the last part. :D

KXM
06-03-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@2 March 2003 - 17:21
U can get credit card numbers, a doc from kazaa containing 50 numbers. They do work, Im not going to use them though, never trusted online shopping :D
Yeah, you wouldn&#39;t want to get riped off. :rolleyes:

The Great Dude
06-03-2003, 03:49 AM
This topic is more than a month old, any reason to reviving it? I believe Bender wasn&#39;t a mod yet when he posted this. :lol: