PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park New Song! Somewhere I Belong

cinstalled
02-28-2003, 03:24 PM
Linkin Park has new song aviable on the net... many many hack non shit version are out on Kazaa network to here the right song and compare goto:

http://www.bandbuilder.com/lptv/index.php?...ref_code=F16792 (http://www.bandbuilder.com/lptv/index.php?ref_code=F16792)

Yours truly,
The Greatest Linkin Park fan ever!

CaSe SeNsItIvE
02-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Aww has anyone got a hash for this?

Crack_man
02-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Linkin Park´s new single "Somwhere I Belong" is so fucking good,
I really look forward to their new album Meteora.

Anyway,here is a link their you can download the song:
Somewhere I Belong (http://www.intimidated.f2s.com/sharelive/view.php?pid=3106&PHPSESSID=72e9c065e64911ecb78d50781091c97e)

FireATM
03-01-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by cinstalled@28 February 2003 - 16:24

Yours truly,
Now that's crap dude! There are all Great Linkin Park fans all in the same level. Im one of them and you may be also! I have been a Linkin Park

since Hybrid Theory was released. Live long Linkin Park!

PcH
03-01-2003, 03:14 AM
Their new album, Meteora releases March 26. I got Somewhere I Belong 256kbps on Linkin Park.com's forum. They also have 320kbps. Such a good band!

Adster
03-11-2004, 02:12 PM
Always hated Linkin Park

fkdup74
03-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Lickin Pork........cause they are gay........... :lol:

Adster
03-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by cinstalled@1 March 2003 - 01:24
Linkin Park has new song aviable on the net... many many hack non shit version are out on Kazaa network to here the right song and compare goto:

http://www.bandbuilder.com/lptv/index.php?...ref_code=F16792 (http://www.bandbuilder.com/lptv/index.php?ref_code=F16792)

Yours truly,
what didn't that come out a year ago :huh:

S!X
03-12-2004, 03:19 AM
linkin park's dope but that song is pretty dam old now ;)

j4y3m
03-12-2004, 03:32 AM
Why the fuck did you bring back this thread from the dead? :lol:

Twist3r
03-12-2004, 03:44 AM
:D :D lol i was reading this thread and i was like wtf this cd has been out for ages :D :D

S!X
03-12-2004, 03:47 AM
ya i know its fuckin stupid <_<

ScotchGuy
03-12-2004, 03:53 AM
What do I think you ask?

It&#39;s shit just like every other piece of garbage they created. Stupid whores.

fkdup74
03-12-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by mofos@11 March 2004 - 19:47
ya i know its fuckin stupid <_<
feel free to STFU any time, we wont mind ;)

Arm
03-12-2004, 07:36 AM
:huh: I thought Somewhere I Belong was released on Meteroa, which was released like a year ago. Or is Linkin Park being like Evanescence and redoing one of their songs for a hit single? ;)

Evil Gemini
03-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I like Linkin Park because their music isnt to grungie (if thats how its spelled lol)

ScotchGuy
03-13-2004, 04:27 AM
That reason for liking them makes no sense at all. You can&#39;t say you like a group in a certain genre because it&#39;s unlike another genre. You fucking moron.

That&#39;s like saying:

"I like Tool because it&#39;s not too country sounding."

Evil Gemini
03-13-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@13 March 2004 - 05:27
That reason for liking them makes no sense at all. You can&#39;t say you like a group in a certain genre because it&#39;s unlike another genre. You fucking moron.

That&#39;s like saying:

why dont you just shut the fuck up because no one cares what you think you dick face

shinzuiski
03-13-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@13 March 2004 - 04:27
You can&#39;t say you like a group in a certain genre because it&#39;s unlike another genre.
You fucking brainless hippy

someone can say they like a certain group for whateva reason they want you freekin freakle face fuck.

i also like linkin park because they are not to grungie and dont just scream bullshit and go AHHH&#33; AHHH&#33; in the fuckin mic like some other grungie bands.

you fucking dickhead how bout adding another word besides MORON to your vocab.

COUNTRY MUSIC SUX

ApacNTS
03-13-2004, 08:12 AM
*plays lying away from you* its their latest single.

Adster
03-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Don&#39;t you guys even know what grunge is??

god you make me laugh all of you

Arm
03-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Adster+13 March 2004 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster &#064; 13 March 2004 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Don&#39;t you guys even know what grunge is??[/b]
:huh: A style of rebellious, anti-corporate music that started in Seattle?

<!--QuoteBegin-"shinzuiski"
i also like linkin park because they are not to grungie and dont just scream bullshit and go AHHH&#33; AHHH&#33; in the fuckin mic like some other grungie bands.[/quote]
Oh Linkin Park doesnt scream bullshit into the microphone? An example of the lyrics from One Step Closer.
shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
I&#39;m about to break :frusty: Not very intelligent lyrics ya got there. Then again Linkin Parks lyrics are fucking stupid. Damn that makes Smells Like Teen Spirits lyrics good intelligent. :01:

Adster
03-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Arm+13 March 2004 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 13 March 2004 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Adster@13 March 2004 - 03:19
Don&#39;t you guys even know what grunge is??
:huh: A style of rebellious, anti-corporate music that started in Seattle?

<!--QuoteBegin-"shinzuiski"
i also like linkin park because they are not to grungie and dont just scream bullshit and go AHHH&#33; AHHH&#33; in the fuckin mic like some other grungie bands.
Oh Linkin Park doesnt scream bullshit into the microphone? An example of the lyrics from One Step Closer.shut up when i&#39;m talking to you
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up
I&#39;m about to break :frusty: Not very intelligent lyrics ya got there. Then again Linkin Parks lyrics are fucking stupid. Damn that makes Smells Like Teen Spirits lyrics good intelligent. :01: [/b][/quote]
yes Arm correct I wasn&#39;t pointed it out too you about teh Grunge comment just the other 2 commenting about it

and yes you hit the nail on teh head about One step closer what a way to scream shut up :lol:

Arm
03-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Adster@13 March 2004 - 07:00
yes Arm correct I wasn&#39;t pointed it out too you about teh Grunge comment just the other 2 commenting about it
:sorcerer: Arm knew Adster wasent talking to Arm. :flowers:

shinzuiski
03-13-2004, 12:26 PM
theres a difference between screaming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; in the mic and actually screaming words in the mic.

Adster
03-13-2004, 12:45 PM
oh and grungie *where the f*ck did that word come from) is full of screaming? :lol:

If anything Linkin park have more screaming then any grunge band put together

at least linkin arnt like dickhead Fred fuck this fuck that fuck the world every 10 seconds I guess

Celerystalksme
03-13-2004, 12:50 PM
I swear to god if someone mentions the word grungie in this linkin park thread again IM GONNA BREAK &#33;&#33;&#33;

u fucking jnr p33n&#39;s...stop talking about shit you have no idea about...stick to linkin park and limp bizkit and stop talking about how they are not to (grungie as you asswads put it)...

and shinzuiski u hypocrite dumbass...saying country music sux just contridicted you whole worthless post...PEOPLE CAN LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY WANT...you preening dumb tool...

And dont talk about grunge being nothing but screaming again...you&#39;ll just look like a bigger ass than before (if thats possible)

NOW STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;

Laters
Cely :music1:

Arm
03-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by shinzuiski@13 March 2004 - 07:26
theres a difference between screaming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; in the mic and actually screaming words in the mic.
:01: No there isnt. It&#39;s still screaming. Just when you scream lyrics you can claim that the song actually has lyrics. But when you scream shut up it&#39;s about as intelligent as AHHHHHHHH.

The grunge fans and the Linkin Park fanboys are about to go to war. :boxing: Arm will be on the fence and watch. Maybe ill occasionally and help out the grunge fans even though Arm is currently listening to Linkin Park right now. :wacko:

LET THE FLAME WAR COMMENCE ding ding ding :pirate:

WOX
03-13-2004, 02:14 PM
ok you want war you will get your war linkin park is one of the best groups i bet anygroup that you mention is crap compared with linkin park, btw why did you bring out a dead thread only just to complain.

Adster
03-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by WOX@14 March 2004 - 00:14
ok you want war you will get your war linkin park is one of the best groups i bet anygroup that you mention is crap compared with linkin park, btw why did you bring out a dead thread only just to complain.
This thread was brought back for a joke originally now i want it locked <_<

lmfao

and I can think of 4 billion bands better the nlinkin park and so can allot of other people

WOX
03-13-2004, 02:41 PM
yeah right. ;) .

shinzuiski
03-13-2004, 06:37 PM
i noticed more replies, but cbf reading them so il just post this random spam msg.

Country Music Sux, Because Its Boring, And Puts Me To Sleep, The End.

seiya_33
03-13-2004, 06:43 PM
who bumped this thread , linkin park was just a fase.

Arm
03-13-2004, 06:46 PM
:ph34r: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc11.jpg Yes, please do. Now let it die.

seiya_33
03-13-2004, 06:49 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc11.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

junkyardking
03-14-2004, 01:57 AM
This thread is funny :lol: :lol:

ScotchGuy
03-14-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini+12 March 2004 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 12 March 2004 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@13 March 2004 - 05:27

That&#39;s like saying:

why dont you just shut the fuck up because no one cares what you think you dick face [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, you obviously aren&#39;t very intelligent.

I made an excellent argument which makes sense and that&#39;s what you reply with??? Pathetic.

shinzuiski, while reviewing your latest response I came to the conclusion that it was not I who needed to add words to my vocabulary, but you who needed to add words to your vocabulary. Try adding this one, it sums up your life pretty well, "pointless". Just commit suicide already, no one would care, that&#39;s what everyone really wants.

My statement made perfect sense and you both can&#39;t take it.

Here&#39;s some more examples which show how incredibly stupid Evil Gemini is.

- I like apples because they&#39;re not like turkey.

- I like video games because they don&#39;t rape monkeys.

Saying you like something because it doesn&#39;t do something completely unrelated to it just doesn&#39;t make sense, face it.

h1
03-14-2004, 08:20 AM
Feel teh love. :ninja:

Linkin Park is on the same musical level as, oh... Half Dollar, Gay-Unit, Cha-Chingy, and all the other pop-[c]rappers. :lol:

And before you say I&#39;m hating on rap, I&#39;m probably the biggest rap fan on this board. :rolleyes:

seiya_33
03-14-2004, 08:54 AM
why dont we just let this thing die so
STFU

Adster
03-14-2004, 08:58 AM
yes let me end thsi thread in hope that nobody else bumps thsi prick again with saying

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah <span style='color:orange'><

Evil Gemini
03-14-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ScotchGuy+14 March 2004 - 07:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy &#064; 14 March 2004 - 07:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@12 March 2004 - 20:57
<!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@13 March 2004 - 05:27

That&#39;s like saying:

why dont you just shut the fuck up because no one cares what you think you dick face
Hahaha, you obviously aren&#39;t very intelligent.

I made an excellent argument which makes sense and that&#39;s what you reply with??? Pathetic.

shinzuiski, while reviewing your latest response I came to the conclusion that it was not I who needed to add words to my vocabulary, but you who needed to add words to your vocabulary. Try adding this one, it sums up your life pretty well, "pointless". Just commit suicide already, no one would care, that&#39;s what everyone really wants.

My statement made perfect sense and you both can&#39;t take it.

Here&#39;s some more examples which show how incredibly stupid Evil Gemini is.

Saying you like something because it doesn&#39;t do something completely unrelated to it just doesn&#39;t make sense, face it. [/b][/quote]
I just cant be fucked arguing.

When i said i like them because they arent so grungie is because of that.

Their music isnt to grungie and if its on the radio i will listen to it.

if some other shit was playing that i dont like i will change the station.

Their music isnt grungie enough to make me say "arghh fuck this turn the station&#33;&#33;"

I dont see how you dont understand what i am saying.

whats wrong with that ?

Just commit suicide already, no one would care, that&#39;s what everyone really wants

Oh yeah that is the most intelligent thing i have ever heard ;)

Just because you think suicidal thoughts doesnt meen everyone else does.

So go and fuck your self because no one cares about your "conclusions"