PDA

View Full Version : Posts....

Yanks0826
02-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Why when we post a new message or a reply on the discussion boards (Gameworld, Movieworld, etc) we do not get post credit??

If we post we should go up a number on the # of posts counter,

Please help me understand this???

I suggest that those should be counted. There will be a lot of messages on those boards so people should be awarded. I know, I know, it is only a numbers thing but it is cool to see it climb up the charts.
I want to be a POST WHORE!!! LOL

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-28-2003, 11:31 PM
:D If you post in the verifieds it counts...the other sections below the verifieds are off topic...relating to that subject. :D

The Great Dude
03-01-2003, 02:45 AM
No, people will be encouraged to spam more there if posts count there. It's just like a world lounge there. Only verifieds count is a good idea.

Ron
03-01-2003, 02:58 AM
So if I say "great post!!!" I still get credit? :D

The Great Dude
03-01-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Ron@28 February 2003 - 18:58
So if I say "great post!!!" I still get credit?  :D
That's not constructive though. :lol: :lol: Probably people will start and join you and say me too, me three, ... :P

Leech_Killer
03-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 March 2003 - 00:31
:D If you post in the verifieds it counts...the other sections below the verifieds are off topic...relating to that subject. :D
They might be off topic but your still helping people with computer problems, Gameworld, Movieworld, etc should count. I only post when I think I can help, by the time I make it to Post Whore I'm going to be to old and past it.

Skweeky
03-01-2003, 01:24 PM
I think it's fine the way it is, The_Great_Dude, is right, people will take advantage of it and start spamming. There might be some constructive posts, but the most will be about the quality and the contents of a movie/game etc... :)