PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Files With K-lite

mutulatedsoul2
01-18-2004, 05:09 PM
I just downloaded the new version of k-lite and clean kazza kmd and was just wandering is it safe to share files with K-lite. Knowing of the problems with sharing files on Kazza I was just wandering if it is safe to share files with K-lite?

Mullyman
01-18-2004, 06:01 PM
:devil: One has to be careful.. there are a lot of clones out there...and you never said what version...only the newest one and which would that be?...you should have inquired before you downloaded as to where to get the proper version,and be careful not everyone in this forum is totally honest when telling you where to get the clean versions from. Sharman Networks has it"s f :censored: king spies in here, why do you think links keep getting shut down! A little side note i use the old version 2.4.3 with no problems at all and i know that this is a clean version B)

longboneslinger
01-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Sigh. This has already been penned by Error403, go here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=89052) to read the thread. :rolleyes:

podgey
01-18-2004, 11:05 PM
2.4.3 is the safest option i still use that

neva gave me ne errors

mutulatedsoul2
01-19-2004, 01:35 AM
I am using the new version 2.6 that i downloaded from this forum.i did see the clones until i found this forum.