PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop Cs Help

tralalala
01-18-2004, 07:17 PM
right, so heres how it goes: i got Photoshop CS off a freind and installed it using the following serial:11111111111 (lol, couldnt find a serial on the disk so just tried my luck... :P). anyway, after it installed i was prompted to activate the programme...

BUT it said the code isnt correct or something, so how the hell can i get rid of the activation?!?!!

thanks,
tralala :)

j4y3m
01-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Hello If You Mate Downloaded The Paradox Release You Should Have A Seacrh For Something Like Paradox Crack Fix But If Its The TDA One The Crack Is On The Disc

tralalala
01-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by stupidguy@18 January 2004 - 21:30
Hello If You Mate Downloaded The Paradox Release You Should Have A Seacrh For Something Like Paradox Crack Fix But If Its The TDA One The Crack Is On The Disc
lol, i seem to be the stupid guy here...

i have no idea what release it is, and neither does my friend... anyway, could you either PM me a link to the crack or post a hash please please please with a cherry on top?? :)

thanks mate,
tralalala

tralalala
01-18-2004, 07:35 PM
right, it appears to be the TDA release of photoshop CS...

does that help you at all?! :huh:

tralalala

tralalala
01-18-2004, 08:31 PM
come on... doesnt anyone have a solution for me?? :'( :'(

tralalala :(

tralalala
01-19-2004, 01:46 PM
oh come on... has no one on earth got the crack?!?! i need it... and fast!! :'( :'(

tralalala :'(

uNz[i]
01-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Browse the Photoshop CS CD.

You'll find a folder called "crack"

Read the TDA PhotoshopCS.nfo for instructions.

tralalala
01-19-2004, 02:44 PM
there are 2 files in the crack: one is a .dat file with a load of gibberish in it, and the other is a .dll file... so what am i supposed to do with it?!

tralalala

uNz[i]
01-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Look for AdobeLM.dll & Tw10122.dat in the directory you installed Photoshop in

Replace the original AdobeLM.dll & Tw10122.dat with the cracked files from the Cd's crack folder.

Done. :)

tralalala
01-19-2004, 03:03 PM
worked like charm!! thanks unzi!!!!! :)

im over the moon!!

tralalala

SeK612
01-19-2004, 03:18 PM
My problem is I have the trial version which I got from the official site (adobe.com) but I cannot find how to register it (I was after the TDA release but there are very few sources which I can connect to on eMule). I have a serial number but can't find where to put it (theres no "enter serial" on the splash screen which displays how many days remaining and the "registration" option in the help drop down is unclickable. I have tried to fix it using a few patches but all have failed so far (the first one didn't work and the rest can't find files) and I was planning on just letting the trial run out and hope that the "enter serial" option will appear (and hope that the serial works). If anyone can tell me how to unlock it now though it'll be a great help :)

uNz[i]
01-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Your quite welcome tralalala.
Happy Photoshopping.

Ahhh.. there it is.. that warm glow you get when you've helped someone out. ^_^

Edit: SeK612 - Sorry, but all I've heard is the same as you... that theres a patch thats supposed to register the demo version... don't know why yours didn't work, though.

tralalala
01-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by uNz[i]@19 January 2004 - 17:20
Your quite welcome tralalala.
Happy Photoshopping.

Ahhh.. there it is.. that warm glow you get when you've helped someone out. ^_^

Edit: SeK612 - Sorry, but all I've heard is the same as you... that theres a patch thats supposed to register the demo version... don't know why yours didn't work, though.
now that ive got it working, maybe you could give me a very basic and simple step-by-step (like 1), 2), 3) etc... i find it easier :lol:) for making those amazing images with photoshop?

thanks mate,
tralalala :)

uNz[i]
01-19-2004, 03:35 PM
What images? do you mean my avatar? thats all I've made in photoshop recently... I've been incredibly lazy lately :lol:

All I can suggest is for you to follow the tutorials you'll find in the Photoshop help menu and google for more if you want to do something specific.

Edit: Oh yeah... check out phong (http://www.phong.com) His tutorials kick ass.

tralalala
01-19-2004, 04:02 PM
ok, thanks mate, im just about to check out phongs tutorials.

tralalala