PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Games

joker23
01-19-2004, 03:42 AM
i d/l on emule and i looked up xbox games and a whole bunch came up. they were like cpu games(iso. bin.) i was wondering if i can burn these onto a cdr or rw and play them on my xbox? has anyone tried it?

Stonecoldfreak1
01-19-2004, 03:51 AM
you burn them onto dvdrs and play them with a mod chip

joker23
01-19-2004, 06:29 PM
do u know where i can get the modchips?

h121589
01-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by joker23@19 January 2004 - 18:29
do u know where i can get the modchips?
ModChips (http://www.modchipstore.com/)

h121589
01-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@19 January 2004 - 03:51
you burn them onto dvdrs and play them with a mod chip
u could burn xbox games onto cd-r burn it will take more than 1 cd

joker23
01-19-2004, 08:58 PM
cool does anybody have one or recommend one? also how can i burn into more than 1 cd? can i still paly them w/ 2 cds? also is this site reliable?

slimboyfatz
01-20-2004, 02:50 AM
You could either go the route of getting a Modchip in your Xbox or go for Soft-Modding instead....To go Soft-Mod u need :

1.Xbox (no ya kidding!?!? :blink: )
2.Original 007 Agent under Fire or MechAssault or Splinter Cell (these r the only games that have been exploited)
3.MS Memory Card
4.And some little programs of the Net...

With SoftMods, some Big Brain out there found an Error in the above mentioned games which when used with certain Hacks crashes the Xbox (in a good way), and then lets u FTP into your Xbox...where u then can pretty much do anything with it (remember its pretty much a PC in that big black box)..

It wouldnt hurt to visit http://www.xbox-scene.com/.....this site will pretty much answer everything about Mod-Chips and Soft-Mods...

I Soft-Modded my Xbox and now I have 4 games installed on the hard-drive..a Gameboy Advance emulator with about 20 games...a couple of movies on the HD (will play avi, divx, xvid...no re-encoding needed)..DVD2XBOX program which when u stick a Game/Movie disc in the Drive will Rip it to the Xbox Harddrive (great program) It will also play pretty much any media i throw at it....CDR/CDRW/DVDR...etc..etc..

Have Fun!!! ;)

Rip The Jacker
01-20-2004, 03:44 AM
Whoa, that sounds great. I want to Soft-Mod my xbox too, I checked the link you posted, but can't find any good tutorials. Which tutorial did you use slimboyfatz?

Twist3r
01-20-2004, 04:54 AM
ya i wanat a good tutorial too :D

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 05:44 AM
FFS PPL!!! :angry:

You are going to make me go out and buy and xbox so i can do all this cool stuff to it :lol:

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want an xbox now

:(

Also, evox is a must for the xbox :)

Stonecoldfreak1
01-20-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by slimboyfatz@20 January 2004 - 02:50
You could either go the route of getting a Modchip in your Xbox or go for Soft-Modding instead....To go Soft-Mod u need :

1.Xbox (no ya kidding!?!? :blink: )
2.Original 007 Agent under Fire or MechAssault or Splinter Cell (these r the only games that have been exploited)
3.MS Memory Card
4.And some little programs of the Net...

With SoftMods, some Big Brain out there found an Error in the above mentioned games which when used with certain Hacks crashes the Xbox (in a good way), and then lets u FTP into your Xbox...where u then can pretty much do anything with it (remember its pretty much a PC in that big black box)..

It wouldnt hurt to visit http://www.xbox-scene.com/.....this site will pretty much answer everything about Mod-Chips and Soft-Mods...

I Soft-Modded my Xbox and now I have 4 games installed on the hard-drive..a Gameboy Advance emulator with about 20 games...a couple of movies on the HD..DVD2XBOX program which when u stick a Game/Movie disc in the Drive will Rip it to the Xbox Harddrive (great program) It will also play pretty much any media i throw at it....CDR/CDRW/DVDR...etc..etc..

Have Fun!!! ;)
yeah man you think you could help me soft mod... i tried doing it but every fucking time evox would load up with my xbox and no cd the light would be flashing and no games would load straight up! :angry:

joker23
01-22-2004, 03:11 AM
awesome thanks

slimboyfatz
01-22-2004, 11:31 AM
People who are interested in Soft-Modding u need to post up your Xbox version and if u have a chip installed already...and i'll try and help ya out!!!

To find out the Dash version of your Xbox...goto the information menu on ya main screen and wait for the information to scroll down...and at the bottom you will see ya Dash version there...something like dash 1.xxx.xxx.01 ;)

slimboyfatz
01-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@20 January 2004 - 04:44
Whoa, that sounds great. I want to Soft-Mod my xbox too, I checked the link you posted, but can't find any good tutorials. Which tutorial did you use slimboyfatz?
I have a 1.1 Xbox with the 4920 Dashboard....this version of Xbox works with an Audio hack created by 'Morden'....its a very simple hack to use (for newbs and pros)...and it really does not alter much on ya Xbox hardrive...I found it really easy to install and setup!! ;) There is a Font hack out there, but a lot of people have had problems with their boxes after using it (xbox keeps rebooting etc.etc..) That Hack may/and has worked for people, but me personally have found 'Mordens audio Exploit' to work very well and without all the complications...

Below is the type of XBox i have and what you need for the Audio exploit) and the accessories i used to Soft-Mod my Xbox
(If u have all the stuff...the good on ya!! ;) )-

1.Xbox version 1.1 / Dash 4920 (Mordens exploit only works with this Dash...U can downgrade your Dashboard..but i would get some expert advice on this!!!)

2.Microsoft Official Memory Card (DO NOT buy an Action Replay..they are Crap!! :angry: )

3.An Original copy of 007 'Agent Under Fire' (Try and get an old 2nd hand version...I think the more recent and Platinum versions may have been patched by Microsoft).

4.Action Replay for Xbox (this is to use as the card reader for your MS memory card...they come bundled with an Action Replay memory card, but as i said before the AR cards are Crap!!!)

5.Ethernet 10/100Mbps PCI card (this is for FTP'ing from your PC to ya Xbox...you can pick these up for next to nothing)

6.Ethernet Cross-Over cable (RJ-45)

And thats it for the hardware...I worked it out that i probably spent around the same as i would of buying a Modchip....But at least i didnt have to Open and Solder inside my Xbox (its your choice!!) ;)

As for the Exploits itself..the one I used with no problems was-
***Mordens_Audio_Hack_007_V3*** (PM me if u need it and if not have a search round on Google...ya'll find it!!)

slimboyfatz
01-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@20 January 2004 - 06:44
FFS PPL!!! :angry:

You are going to make me go out and buy and xbox so i can do all this cool stuff to it :lol:

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want an xbox now

:(

Also, evox is a must for the xbox :)
With the Audio hack i did it installs the MXM dash, not EVOX...you can add EVOX later if u wish, but from using both i go with MXM...it has a fresher look, more options and i just prefer it GodDa :blink: mmit!!!

Stonecoldfreak1
01-22-2004, 09:33 PM
i got one of the first xbox's (dont wanna get up to check the version but its a 2002) and it has the 2.0 dash

slimboyfatz
01-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Problem there.....the audio and font exploits only work with the Live1.0 Dash (Microsoft patched the Live 2.0 Dash so u could'nt implement these exploits...Bastards!!!)....Like I said earlier though u can downgrade the Dashboard, I would really take a look at xboxscene.com and sign up for the Forum there...its a great f***in' Forum to help ya out and theres loads of topics on there about downgrading ya dash, so u can install these exploits...Good luck!!!