PDA

View Full Version : Tr/ladder

~FunK_mOb~
01-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Is there anyone that can find me some info about this virus?
I did a search on google but didn't find any relevant information.
And one other thing,My av detected this in ie...(forgot the rest of the name :rolleyes:,but my guess is the ie stands for internet explorer. )but it says it doesn't delete or repair files that are in the archives????What am I supposed to do with that :blink:
So I'm still stuck with that infected file?How do I get rid of it?

Goddamn AntivirXP sucks balls! :angry:

nanotek
01-19-2004, 06:02 PM
have u tried deleting your temp ie files ?

~FunK_mOb~
01-19-2004, 06:12 PM
It's been a while since I've done that yes.
Maybe not a bad idea B)

Still curious about what kind of virus TR/Ladder is though?

~FunK_mOb~
01-19-2004, 09:55 PM
So,Ive deleted all temp files and cookies.Didn't do a new scan yet,but now my computer is being really,really slow.It's starting to anoy me really hard.
I don't have k-lite running and when i press ctrl+alt+del to look at the processes i see there are 41 running.But only the non-active are using the most cpu.And when I want to end that or another process I get a message saying that ending these could make my system unstable...
I read somewhere on this board that you can speed up your computer,or better said,that if you have a lot of processes running it could slow down your comp.
But I don't really think these are the things that are slowing my comp down.Cause I didn't change anything in there and yesterday my comp was going at the speed it's supposed to go.Is there anybody that knows why it's going so slow?
And what I could do to fix it?I'm still no computergenius so I can't figure it out myself.Any help is much appreciated :(
Thnks

and one other thing,all the post on this forum stay as unread even when I click "mark this forum as read" :blink:

fkdup74
01-19-2004, 10:16 PM
you should really check those processes out bro
i only got 25 or so processes running...

~FunK_mOb~
01-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by FKDUP74@19 January 2004 - 23:16
you should really check those processes out bro
i only got 25 or so processes running...
Probably...but the problem is that I have no clue on what processes I can end without screwing up my system.No maher what procces i click,it always says enabling this process might make your system instable.
If I post a screenshot of this maybe you could see what processes can be enabled without doing any harm to my system?But then again,I've always had this many processes runnig and I never noticed any difference in the performance/speed of my system.I'll put op a screenshot in a minute...no,make that ten minutes,since everything is slowed down to snailpase on my system :rolleyes:
part1:
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/taskmanager1.JPG

part2:
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/taskmanager2.JPG