PDA

View Full Version : Kazza Lite Resurrection

walster
01-19-2004, 05:48 PM
:helpsmile: when i downloaded k-lite resurrection k-lite2.47 :frusty: it took over my shared folder-had my incomplete files on traffic-works better than k-lite 2.43 for me.files would just sit there in 2.43. it seem before i could only get k-lite users to download from.but now i thought ill get rid of 2.43 using add or remove programs and once deleted -the k-lite resurrection doesnt work .it saids something like kazza exc. not found. any ideas / put k-lite back in and it seems to work. whats k-magnet used for? do i need that.for a newbie this seems the best version yet.

WhiteAngel
02-03-2004, 07:47 AM
I would use the program KazaaBeGone to get rid of all traces of kazaa. Then re-install KLR. That should fix the problem.

Steven

MUSLEMAN
02-03-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by walster@19 January 2004 - 13:48
:helpsmile: when i downloaded k-lite resurrection k-lite2.47 :frusty:      it took over my shared folder-had my incomplete files on traffic-works better than k-lite 2.43 for me.files would just sit there in 2.43. it seem before i could only get k-lite users to download from.but now i thought ill get rid of 2.43 using add or remove programs and once deleted -the k-lite resurrection doesnt work .it saids something like kazza exc. not found. any ideas / put k-lite back in and it seems to work. whats k-magnet used for? do i need that.for a newbie this seems the best version yet.
all you have to do is reinstall klr again boss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: