PDA

View Full Version : Smallville Discussion

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2003, 05:32 AM
For those of us who have no clue wat smallville is, here's a synopsis:
Thirteen years ago, a meteor shower burst from the heavens, raining destruction on the unsuspecting citizens of Smallville, Kansas. The intervening years have left the town's inhabitants with scars and secrets. From the ashes of tragedy, Clark Kent has grown into an awkward teen. While adolescence always brings its challenges, Clark's transition from boyhood to manhood has been particularly difficult. He must struggle to come to grips with his emerging superpowers - and the effects of kryptonite - while battling the strange things that have plagued this idyllic Midwest hamlet since the meteor shower.

Last season, Clark's search for the truth about his past and future left him with more questions than answers. He discovered his powerful ability to use heat vision, then a new form of kryptonite brought about frightening effects on his personality. In a surprising twist, the secret of Clark's true identity was revealed to his best friend Pete (Sam Jones III).

The guardians of Clark's secret identity have always been his adoptive parents, Jonathan (John Schneider, The Dukes of Hazzard, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole, Superman III, 48 Hrs.). In the aftermath of the meteor shower, they discovered his crashed spacecraft in a cornfield and took him in as their own. As a result, he often feels truly alone in the world, like an outsider looking in. Last season, Clark's feeling of isolation was eased by the joyful news that Jonathan and Martha were at last expecting a baby of their own. Clark's happiness turned to pain and guilt, however, when his destruction of the spacecraft set off a violent chain reaction that not only destroyed his parents' farm, it also caused Martha to lose the baby.

In last season's thrilling finale episode, Clark's life was forever changed by his first encounter with the spirit of the man who sent him away from the planet Krypton to save his life, his real father, Jor-El. At first, Clark was determined to defy Jor-El's message that he must leave Smallville in order to fulfill his destiny, but his guilt over the death of his unborn sibling and the devastation he caused finally sent Clark away from the only home he has ever known to start a new life alone in Metropolis. Tortured by the separation from everyone he loves, especially Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk, Snow White), Clark buries his pain in red kryptonite, the dangerous and powerful substance that alters his personality so that he uses his powers for evil rather than good. Even more shocking, Clark's adoptive father, Jonathan is granted temporary powers of his own when he makes a deal with Jor-El to bring Clark back to Smallville.

Once he returns home, the knowledge that his life is out of control forces Clark to keep Lana at arm's length. His continuous efforts to push her away only deepen her resolve to find out what he is hiding. As he fights to control his destiny this year, Clark will also discover a new and valuable power, and several well-known characters from the classic mythology of the Superman story will be introduced, including Perry White and Morgan Edge.
Over the years, Clark forged a remarkable friendship with Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum, Sweet November, Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane), though neither has an inkling of how their destinies will ultimately collide. Last season, Lex's honeymoon ended in a suspicious plane crash. Surviving the crash, Lex awakens to find himself on a remote island. Lex's time on the island will be filled with helpless rage and hallucinations that will haunt him for years to come.

Lex's father, Lionel Luther (John Glover, Batman and Robin), has come to share Lex's obsession with Clark Kent and, although they will not join forces, both father and son will continue their relentless pursuit to discover the truth about Clark. As the power struggle between Lex and Lionel intensifies, Lionel will take extraordinary steps to control his son, including convincing others to question Lex's sanity. Tortured by betrayal and confusion, Lex will question who he is and face a turning point on the path from good to evil.

Always carrying a torch for Clark, Chloe (Allison Mack, 7th Heaven) was deeply hurt by his feelings for Lana and his escape to Metropolis. Chloe accepted a job on Lionel Luther's payroll as a writer for the Daily Planet, where her main assignment is to investigate Clark. Whether her jealousy will lead her to betray Clark and join forces with Lionel remains to be seen.

Reinterpreting the Superman mythology from its roots, Smallville was written and developed by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (Shanghai Noon, Spiderman 2), based on the DC Comics characters. Gough and Millar serve as executive producers, along with Greg Beeman, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola and Ken Horton. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Schuster.

I would highly recommend this show to anyone. it's a great show, great story, special effects, a boy searching for love, his destiny, and more yada yada. U should watch it.

and for those who r already fans, wat do u think the story is getting at so far? some weird things happened in season 3, and many of them i didn't like, such as clark breaking up with launa. wtf? they were so awesome together.
Post ur comments and questions here.

Wrongturn
10-17-2003, 07:25 AM
got any hashes to download them i have never watched it sound good though how many eps you got? are they easy to get ?

olibomb
10-17-2003, 07:59 AM
Yep i love Smallville too, its a great programme but i agree with you about the weird events in season 3 so far. Hopefully it will live up to season 1 and 2 quality

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2003, 12:55 PM
if u don't really care for quality, search for them on kazaa. if u want quality, go to suprnova's tv shows. and under smallville, they have complete season 1, and the most important episodes.

Wrongturn
10-17-2003, 05:16 PM
thanks dvd would be good :)

RedRival
10-17-2003, 07:24 PM
f*ck the show, kristin kreuk is hot. is she doing a nude scene in smallville :lol: :lol: :lol:

CanYouDigItSucka
10-17-2003, 09:09 PM
Smallville is great. I'm able to get the new episodes on Wednesday of each week and they are then available on Kazaa there after.

I don't have hashes but will post confirmation of file sizes to look for. So far i have

Ep1 - 448,040kb
Ep2 - 448,565kb
Ep3 - 425,198kb

I also recommend watching "the making of" which gives a good insight into he show itself. File size of that i have is

312,375kb

ps. I believe Clark has broken it off purely to protect Lana

abu_has_the_power
10-17-2003, 10:54 PM
yea, but i still thought the breaking up was unneeded. they were finally together, and then they break up

CanYouDigItSucka
10-18-2003, 11:16 AM
At the end of the day i think' they'll be back together because its "smallville world" unless of course the story starts mimicing other superman storylines (movies, lois & Clark etc).

Your best bet for Smallville discussion is:-

www.kryptonsite.com (there's a message board specifically for UK peopel so you don't read spoilers by mistake)

Wrongturn
10-18-2003, 11:20 AM
thanks you can dig it sucker :)

abu_has_the_power
10-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by CanYouDigItSucka@18 October 2003 - 11:16
At the end of the day i think' they'll be back together because its "smallville world" unless of course the story starts mimicing other superman storylines (movies, lois & Clark etc).

Your best bet for Smallville discussion is:-

www.kryptonsite.com (there's a message board specifically for UK peopel so you don't read spoilers by mistake)
thanks man. i'll check it out. but 4 others here who want to watch this, i highly recommend u dl some and watch them. it's really good, not always the best show, but it's still one of the few shows that make sense. lol ;)

SAS
10-18-2003, 05:47 PM
Thanks "CanYouDigItSucka" for taking the time to record Smallville and share with us poor sole over in the UK....
It would have been the new year before we could see um hear :D ...

On the story line...I recon Clark will confess all at the end so season 3 is the clinger for the start of the next season hope fully...
But I personally with him just get it over with..... ;)

Regards
SAS :ph34r:

CanYouDigItSucka
10-19-2003, 10:49 AM
SAS. I'm over here (UK) too. I just feel that once i get a copy then i should share it for others. Thats what this whole Kazaa is about. Having said that i'm sure the US tend to have mid-way breaks so there will be a gap when we are without an epsidoe for a week or two.

Just as a side note i also share "Enterprise" .

ps. As for Clark confessing all. I too believe he will, but somehow Lana will blame him in someway for killing her mother (meteor shower was as a result of Clark's arrival)

abu_has_the_power
10-20-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by CanYouDigItSucka@19 October 2003 - 10:49
SAS. I'm over here (UK) too. I just feel that once i get a copy then i should share it for others. Thats what this whole Kazaa is about. Having said that i'm sure the US tend to have mid-way breaks so there will be a gap when we are without an epsidoe for a week or two.

Just as a side note i also share "Enterprise" .

ps. As for Clark confessing all. I too believe he will, but somehow Lana will blame him in someway for killing her mother (meteor shower was as a result of Clark's arrival)
wat did clark confess? huh? did i miss something?

CanYouDigItSucka
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
He hasn't confessed anything yet. Just replying to SAS, and i reckon that when he does it'll drive a wedge between him and Lana. She'll blame him for the meteor shower

ps. anybody seen the trailer for episode 4....skinny dipping scene....surely a DREAM SEQUENCE ??

CanYouDigItSucka
10-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Episode 4 is now available.

File size to look for is 436meg

ibb1982
11-05-2003, 08:06 PM
How come ep6 isn't out yet? I look on BT but couldn't find it!

Damn it!

l8ers

CanYouDigItSucka
11-05-2003, 09:21 PM
It will be out in a few hours. I'd expect seeds or whatever you call them tomorrow.

ibb1982
11-06-2003, 01:02 AM
While watching Matrix Revolutions at the Cinema a couple of hours ago.........I realised it was Wednesday and not Thurs......My BAD!!!!

I usually dl on Thurs......duh me.

Thanks, I'll be downloadin in the morn so I can come back from uni to watch it in the afternoon!!

Yippeee

ps Matrix Revolutions was awesome, has me abit puzzled at the mo, I'm sure I figure it all out especially near the end of the film.

Shareef
11-06-2003, 03:17 AM
they have pretty god quality on kazaa
and on BT only look 4 the latest ones ppl never usually seed the older eps and here is the smallville site smallville site (http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,||126,00.html)
i cant wait to see smallville 1961 :D :D :D

Damnatory
11-06-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Shareef@6 November 2003 - 04:17
No shit, that is going to be great.

As for the question on quality of the dubs, vcd-ffn has the best quality I have seen. I have every episode of Smallville on my computer, except for the new one (which is downloading now from Suprnova). The only better quality you will get is the DVD rips of the first season.

Maybe I should make a verified of all the eps...

kc1
11-06-2003, 06:20 AM
:lol: I agree with Apu......... Smallville is bloody good! The 3ed series promises to be the best so far! :nuke: :nuke: :beerchug: :beerchug:
I am looking forward to seeing the new episodes..........
k......

ibb1982
11-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Shareef@6 November 2003 - 04:17
they have pretty god quality on kazaa
and on BT only look 4 the latest ones ppl never usually seed the older eps and here is the smallville site smallville site (http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,||126,00.html)
BT is better for getting the newest eps quick, this is where Kazaa lags badly. Before I knew about BT the first few 3rd season eps of Smallville took a week each on my 512k connection.

Then I someone directed me to BT and it only takes about 4-7hrs to get the latest episode....I've just finished downloading ep6 just now.

Kazaa is better for getting the older eps, but it still takes ages.

Anyhows, I like both! :rolleyes:

Damnatory
11-20-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by ibb1982@6 November 2003 - 14:33
Kazaa is better for getting the older eps, but it still takes ages.

I found it easiest to find most of the old episodes on IRC.

BTW: Don't forget to watch the new episode (Shattered) tonight.

Update: (Shattered)
Ok, was I the only one that was pissed off by the Johnny Cash remix of the song: "hurt" by Nine Inch Nails at the end? Why not play the original?

abu_has_the_power
11-20-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by kc1@6 November 2003 - 01:20
:lol: I agree with Apu......... Smallville is bloody good! The 3ed series promises to be the best so far! :nuke: :nuke: :beerchug: :beerchug:
I am looking forward to seeing the new episodes..........
k......
my name is not apu

HeavyMetalParkingLot
11-20-2003, 02:07 AM
apoo...abu...it was still a good episode........

p.s. now it's time for angel :-)

Damnatory
11-20-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@20 November 2003 - 03:07
p.s. now it's time for angel :-)
You know, I have never actually seen that show... :unsure:
I suppose I don't watch much TV either though, just Smallville, and the Theater...

abu_has_the_power
11-20-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Damnatory+19 November 2003 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damnatory @ 19 November 2003 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@20 November 2003 - 03:07
p.s. now it&#39;s time for angel :-)
You know, I have never actually seen that show... :unsure:
I suppose I don&#39;t watch much TV either though, just Smallville, and the Theater... [/b][/quote]
well said. that&#39;s exactly wat i do. then i also go outside too. lol

Damnatory
11-20-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@20 November 2003 - 03:13
:lol: :lol:
I don&#39;t get that luxury between full-time work, college, and pirating... :D

ibb1982
11-20-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Damnatory+20 November 2003 - 03:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damnatory @ 20 November 2003 - 03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@20 November 2003 - 03:13
I don&#39;t get that luxury between full-time work, college, and pirating... :D [/b][/quote]
TEll me about it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; SHEESH&#33; :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

On a more serious note, downloading TV shows is fine isn&#39;t it? or is it just as bad?

What time (UK or E Coast USA) does the latest eps of Smallbile appear on Suprnova?

Smell you l8ers guys&#33; ;)

abu_has_the_power
11-20-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by ibb1982+19 November 2003 - 23:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibb1982 @ 19 November 2003 - 23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Damnatory@20 November 2003 - 03:45
<!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@20 November 2003 - 03:13
I don&#39;t get that luxury between full-time work, college, and pirating... :D
TEll me about it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; SHEESH&#33; :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

On a more serious note, downloading TV shows is fine isn&#39;t it? or is it just as bad?

What time (UK or E Coast USA) does the latest eps of Smallbile appear on Suprnova?

Smell you l8ers guys&#33; ;) [/b][/quote]
the earliest is about now, but usually they have the most seeders tomorow

Damnatory
11-20-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@20 November 2003 - 05:33
the earliest is about now, but usually they have the most seeders tomorow
Yeah I have been able to start the latest episode downloading just 2 hours after the show is over, but then you have to wait for enough people to have it before you can download it at a faster pace. So it&#39;s it&#39;s best to just do it tomorrow when we will have over 1000 seeders... :lol:

ibb1982
11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Theres nothing on Suprnova, its Thurs 10:15am in the UK. Was Smallville even screened yesterday?

ibb1982
11-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Its only just been put on Sprnova&#33;&#33;&#33;
Damn now I&#39;m at uni and can&#39;t dl it&#33;&#33;&#33; What biatch&#33;&#33;&#33; Jeez, never gonna be able to see when I get back home now&#33;&#33;&#33; Gonna have to wait till I get back home to actually blimmen dl the damn shattered ep&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Wot a begger&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sheesh kebab&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :o :o :huh: :P :D :rolleyes: :lol: ;) :angry: :)

L8ers peeps&#33;

ibb1982
11-20-2003, 05:12 PM
Right I&#39;m back from uni now, and what the hell is going on? Smallville has dissapeared on Suprnova&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Man oh man, wtf&#33; :angry:

SAS
11-20-2003, 05:49 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Just a not to which out for fake file of Smallville eon kazaa...
All the right names but they a different file or will not play at all...
I know I can use Avi pv but I am a laze and don’t check all...

Regards
sas :ph34r:

SAS
11-20-2003, 05:53 PM
There lots of supernova out there that I have seen...
Try all of them to fine the best one...

sas :ph34r:

abu_has_the_power
11-20-2003, 11:19 PM
yea. wtf is goin on? the torrent has 1 seeder, but won&#39;t let me dl or anything. u might try this site:
http://www.zionmatrix.com/bittorrent/torrent.store/
the torrent was on here yesterday, but there was only 1 seeder

hey hey. i found a working torrent:

http://tvt2.no-ip.info/torrents/smallville...vcd-ffn.torrent (http://tvt2.no-ip.info/torrents/smallville.s03e08.vcd-ffn.torrent)

but no seeders though

abu_has_the_power
11-20-2003, 11:31 PM
ok. the link to the torrent i just posted, i&#39;m getting 8 kb/s on that

Damnatory
11-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Here guys, #29, fourth up from the bottem. I got it at 120kb/s

500+ Seeders (http://novasearch.net/index.php?search=Smallville&searchtype=sequential&what=torrents§ion=-+all+sections+-&sort=None&order=desc&start=2) =vcd-ffn version.

abu_has_the_power
11-22-2003, 04:24 AM
yep. i finished last night at 279 kb/s. i didn&#39;t c it yet. gonna prob today.

smallville is getting more into a love struggle. the seasons b4 this were more leaned towards the xfiles aspect of the show, and now, more into the everwood and those weird love shows. i think it&#39;s really good. the previous seasons weren&#39;t anywhere close in goodness as this season

ibb1982
11-27-2003, 07:20 AM
Suprnova is getting all sucky now&#33; :angry:

The links hardly work both for teh torrents and the site itself&#33;&#33;&#33; grrrrrrr

I&#39;ll have to check later on <_<

ibb1982
11-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Nope nothing on Suprnova, where do you get your eps guys? Do you get them elsewhere now?

ibb1982
11-28-2003, 03:01 AM
Just checked the link Abu posted, now I know why there aint any torrents for Smallville&#33; Cos it aint gonna be aired again until Jan 14 2004&#33;&#33; Man I was getting really peed off, now I have even more reason to be peed off&#33;&#33;&#33; gotta wait 2 monthes&#33;&#33;&#33; Noooooooooo :o :o :o :( <_<

abu_has_the_power
11-28-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by ibb1982@27 November 2003 - 22:01
Just checked the link Abu posted, now I know why there aint any torrents for Smallville&#33; Cos it aint gonna be aired again until Jan 14 2004&#33;&#33; Man I was getting really peed off, now I have even more reason to be peed off&#33;&#33;&#33; gotta wait 2 monthes&#33;&#33;&#33; Noooooooooo :o :o :o :( <_<
where does it say that?

abu_has_the_power
11-28-2003, 05:12 AM
OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I&#39;LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT SMALLVILLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS IS BAD BAD BAD&#33; STUPID WB HAS TO PUT IN THAT WEIRD SHOW, I TINK IT&#39;S THE PUSSIES OR SOMETHING&#33; FUCK&#33;&#33; FUCK U WB&#33;&#33;&#33; UR COCK SUCKING BASTARDS&#33;&#33; NO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; MY LIFE IS RUINED.

now, i guess i&#39;ll have to walk outside some more. lol

ibb1982
12-24-2003, 02:05 AM
I think I found out the next airing from the actual smallvill site. Can&#39;t remember, too long ago, feels liek an eternity&#33;

Laters

Mïcrösöül°V³
12-24-2003, 09:22 PM
if im not mistaken, the show airs on jan 7th, i think

DKRiceEater
12-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Smallville is a great show. It has mystery,drama,and action all roled up into it. It always gets your attention on every episode.

CanYouDigItSucka
12-25-2003, 06:56 PM
January 14th is when the latest episode "Asylum" is aired in the US, so expect seeds over here anytime after.

This happens every year.......the same goes for Enterprise

thisiswhoweare
12-25-2003, 09:13 PM
53. Asylum
gs: Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Ian Randall) Shawn Ashmore (Eric Summers) Jesse Metcalfe (Van McNulty) Ian Somerhalder (Adam)&nbsp;

Episode title source and tentative date from KryptonSite. Please DO NOT repost these on another site without attributing the spoilers&#39; source (KryptonSite, not TVTome) and placing a link to http://www.kryptonsite.com.

b: 07-Jan-2004&nbsp;
Taken from tvtome.com

Previous episode was shown on:
19-Nov-2003
so its a big gap difference.

I suggest you download the HDTV versions. 350MB ish files and looks like DVDs.

abu_has_the_power
12-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@25 December 2003 - 16:13

53. Asylum
gs: Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Ian Randall) Shawn Ashmore (Eric Summers) Jesse Metcalfe (Van McNulty) Ian Somerhalder (Adam)

Episode title source and tentative date from KryptonSite. Please DO NOT repost these on another site without attributing the spoilers&#39; source (KryptonSite, not TVTome) and placing a link to http://www.kryptonsite.com.

b: 07-Jan-2004
Taken from tvtome.com

Previous episode was shown on:
19-Nov-2003
so its a big gap difference.

I suggest you download the HDTV versions. 350MB ish files and looks like DVDs.
yea. the hdtv ones are amazing when i play them on my tv. y do they do this gap thing?

thisiswhoweare
12-26-2003, 06:34 AM
no idea. Its normal to leave gaps between series but not in them...hmm...bizzare.
Wish they left all the lana/clark stuff out, its gets boring after a while.

abu_has_the_power
01-17-2004, 12:30 AM
smallville is back&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :w00t: :w00t: :drool: :01: :01: :music1: :music1: :01: :D :lol: B)

just got ep 9

5bellies
01-17-2004, 06:31 AM
see on "Verifieds in a can" : there is a post on Smallville with a link to most of the episoeds in series 1, 2 and 3 including latest

Spock4
01-17-2004, 09:25 AM
LOL smallville... films in my secondary school in vancouver, bc..
Its kind of annoying cause they have to use parts of our school especially the front hall.... oh well... atleast i get to meet them in person :D.

School is called Templeton Secondary...

Joakim Agren
01-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Hello&#33;

Ofcourse I like this show it is one of my favorite ones&#33;. I like the plot and the actors aswell especially...

Kristine Kreuk is one of the hotest stars on the planet&#33; And I am not only talking personally but scientifcally also she is almost the only star that I know of that has a perfect Golden Ratio/Pythagoractic 1.618 face. So almost everyone thinks she looks great&#33;. Basically she is as beutiful as it is humanly possible even by scientific standards&#33;

Who do you think that I got in my Sig :rolleyes:

Joakim Agren
01-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Spock4@17 January 2004 - 10:25
Its kind of annoying cause they have to use parts of our school especially the front hall.... oh well... atleast i get to meet them in person :D.

Hello&#33;

Is this really true have you meet them in person??

Im jeallus if that is the case&#33;

Cool that they shoot it in your school&#33;

abu_has_the_power
01-17-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Spock4@17 January 2004 - 04:25

lucky bastard&#33; <_< how do u guys have class then?

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 01:59 AM
Any info about Smallville and if you have the latest episode: 309 Asylum please let me know&#33; I&#39;ve been trying to get that episode for days.

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:05 AM
:D Come on guys...I know there are some of you out there that watch Smallville and love the show&#33; Now let&#39;s see some support&#33;

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Before the legend...before the icon...there was a teenager named Clark Kent (Tom Welling, Cheaper by the Dozen). Clark doesn&#39;t wear glasses, there&#39;s no suit and he can&#39;t fly. Between the boy he thought he was and the man he is destined to become are the stories of Smallville. Someday, he&#39;ll master his powers and understand his true calling. Now in its third season on The WB, this new interpretation of the enduring Superman mythology and its classic characters blends realism and adventure into an exciting action series.

Thirteen years ago, a meteor shower burst from the heavens, raining destruction on the unsuspecting citizens of Smallville, Kansas. The intervening years have left the town&#39;s inhabitants with scars and secrets. From the ashes of tragedy, Clark Kent has grown into an awkward teen. While adolescence always brings its challenges, Clark&#39;s transition from boyhood to manhood has been particularly difficult. He must struggle to come to grips with his emerging superpowers - and the effects of kryptonite - while battling the strange things that have plagued this idyllic Midwest hamlet since the meteor shower.

Last season, Clark&#39;s search for the truth about his past and future left him with more questions than answers. He discovered his powerful ability to use heat vision, then a new form of kryptonite brought about frightening effects on his personality. In a surprising twist, the secret of Clark&#39;s true identity was revealed to his best friend Pete (Sam Jones III).

The guardians of Clark&#39;s secret identity have always been his adoptive parents, Jonathan (John Schneider, The Dukes of Hazzard, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and Martha Kent (Annette O&#39;Toole, Superman III, 48 Hrs.). In the aftermath of the meteor shower, they discovered his crashed spacecraft in a cornfield and took him in as their own. As a result, he often feels truly alone in the world, like an outsider looking in. Last season, Clark&#39;s feeling of isolation was eased by the joyful news that Jonathan and Martha were at last expecting a baby of their own. Clark&#39;s happiness turned to pain and guilt, however, when his destruction of the spacecraft set off a violent chain reaction that not only destroyed his parents&#39; farm, it also caused Martha to lose the baby.

In last season&#39;s thrilling finale episode, Clark&#39;s life was forever changed by his first encounter with the spirit of the man who sent him away from the planet Krypton to save his life, his real father, Jor-El. At first, Clark was determined to defy Jor-El&#39;s message that he must leave Smallville in order to fulfill his destiny, but his guilt over the death of his unborn sibling and the devastation he caused finally sent Clark away from the only home he has ever known to start a new life alone in Metropolis. Tortured by the separation from everyone he loves, especially Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk, Snow White), Clark buried his pain in red kryptonite, the dangerous and powerful substance that alters his personality so that he uses his powers for evil rather than good. Even more shocking, Clark&#39;s adoptive father, Jonathan was granted temporary powers of his own when he makes a deal with Jor-El to bring Clark back to Smallville.

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:10 AM
http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,%7C...7C126%2C00.html (http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,%7C%7C126,00.html?chosenShow=%2FShows%2FShow%2F0%2C7353%2C%7C%7C126%2C00.html)

This is the best website to go to for more information on the show&#33; If you&#39;re into science fiction with a twist of drama, then you&#39;ll love Smallville&#33; Tom Welling is really hot&#33; :D

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
01-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Season 1 Episode 15 - Nicodemus

that is my favorite episode . he he. oh yah baby.

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
01-20-2004, 02:32 AM
:lol: just notice your the only one who replied to this thread.

abu_has_the_power
01-20-2004, 02:33 AM
hey dude, there&#39;s already a thread on this&#33;
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=74717

btw, smallville rules&#33;

abu_has_the_power
01-20-2004, 02:33 AM
can we please keep all smallville stuff in here please&#33;

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:34 AM
I&#39;m just looking for someone with Season 3 Episode 9...I didn&#39;t have a chance to watch it last week because I had a basketball game...so I want to watch it before this week&#39;s episode&#33; If you have that episode please let me know...it will be a nice birthday present for me&#33; :D

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
01-20-2004, 02:35 AM
bit torrent

try suprnova.tk

abu_has_the_power
01-20-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by gurl_athlete210@19 January 2004 - 21:34
I&#39;m just looking for someone with Season 3 Episode 9...I didn&#39;t have a chance to watch it last week because I had a basketball game...so I want to watch it before this week&#39;s episode&#33; If you have that episode please let me know...it will be a nice birthday present for me&#33; :D
all the season 3 eps are on suprnova and some of the other season&#39;s eps on on there as well, now, everyone move on over to my thread

abu_has_the_power
01-20-2004, 02:47 AM
B) :) :frusty: :frusty:

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:47 AM
Hi...I&#39;m a big fan of Smallville and I missed last week&#39;s episode. :( Anyone know where I can get Season 3 Episode 9 Asylum?? I tried Kazaa already...nothin there yet...

Thanks

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:48 AM
Where and what is supernova?

abu_has_the_power
01-20-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by gurl_athlete210@19 January 2004 - 21:47
Hi...I&#39;m a big fan of Smallville and I missed last week&#39;s episode. :( Anyone know where I can get Season 3 Episode 9 Asylum?? I tried Kazaa already...nothin there yet...

Thanks
suprnova.org. if u don&#39;t no wat bt is, look in the bittorrent section of this forum. suprnova has ep 9. i just watched it 3 days ago. very interesting. getting kinda sad now that launa is so far from clark now. :cry1: she&#39;s "flirting" with someone else&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :cry1: :angry:

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:52 AM
Thanks&#33; Hopefully I&#39;ll get to watch it tonight&#33; :D

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:54 AM
uhm...I&#39;m lost lol...help me out...when i get to the site do i click on tv shows and then smallville...cause when i did that it didn&#39;t work.

gurl_athlete210
01-20-2004, 02:59 AM
k i got 2 the right place...now...but when i pick a location for it 2 download 2...it puts a file there...and when i click on it...its a [please no torrent links] file. So it doesn&#39;t let me do anything with it. What am i supposed 2 do?? I feel stupid cause I&#39;m new @ this.

G2k1boy
01-20-2004, 04:31 AM
You need a bittorrent client, may I suggest shadow&#39;s experimental?

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
01-20-2004, 05:11 AM
www.suprnova.tk (http://www.suprnova.tk)

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 09:16 AM
I can kick supermans ass

Joakim Agren
01-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@20 January 2004 - 10:16
I can kick supermans ass
Hello&#33;

Just try and you will feel how it feels to kick something hard :lol:

brucelee21
01-20-2004, 10:24 PM
I&#39;d do kristin kreuk...but she kinda looks like a rabbit...and chloe has rabbit teeth too...I use to be a fan, but now the show is just cheese.

Spock4
01-22-2004, 04:28 AM
Bah of course we learn, they do acting while school is in session so :P
Im not a fan about smallville, but kristine karacock whatever her name is not as pretty... <_<

abu_has_the_power
01-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Spock4@21 January 2004 - 23:28
Bah of course we learn, they do acting while school is in session so :P
Im not a fan about smallville, but kristine karacock whatever her name is not as pretty... <_<
she&#39;s ok. the show is good though

newcster68
01-22-2004, 02:40 PM
now I love your avatar...about time someone used something cute..lol :lol:

http://www.funpic.hu/ot2/ot7774.jpg

abu_has_the_power
03-25-2004, 11:15 PM
where is smallville? it&#39;s been gone 4 2 weeks straight&#33;&#33;?&#33;?&#33;? i&#39;m tired of this bullshit&#33;&#33;

abu_has_the_power
04-21-2004, 12:28 AM
trying to keep this tread alive.

wat&#39;s ur rating of smallville&#39;s newest episode? (legacy)

and y did they put such a long time in between the last episode and this one?