PDA

View Full Version : Just Checking - But Are Genned Keys Safe To Use

Project E-01
01-20-2004, 04:39 AM
[insert flames here]
:lookaround:

Yeah, ok, it's a stupid question, and im expecting the answer to be a resolute no. If not i'll just have to wait for minor miracles - like me having money. Student loan = good, parents living out of the country = paperwork delays. Paperwor delays + means tested loans = bad. :strongsad:

toddiscool
01-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Safe, yes.

work, most cases no, most servers authenticate keys nowadays, I do not know about nfs because I do not play online games, but it is safe. No one is gonna come find you because you tried to use a bad key online.

4th gen
01-20-2004, 08:42 AM
if you get the online patch from suprnova you should be able to play online... :)

Project E-01
01-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Hardcore.

Now the only problem is getting s'nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.

Ah well, thanks for the head's up, 4th. Seems to be a good game (at least, on the basis of the demo) - so i'll no doubt end up spending precious money buying an authentic one at some point.

<-- of the "If i like it, i&#39;ll buy it, if not, it get&#39;s burned to a cd and microwaved" school.

Marius24
01-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Project E&#045;01@20 January 2004 - 20:53
Now the only problem is getting s&#39;nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.
just keep refreshing and it will eventually work :)

cockboy
01-20-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Marius24+21 January 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 21 January 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Project E&#045;01@20 January 2004 - 20:53
Now the only problem is getting s&#39;nova to load - it almost always gives me an "access denied" message.
just keep refreshing and it will eventually work :) [/b][/quote]
Make sure that you get the latest no cd crack and the update for the game.
I think that it is up to 1.3.
It works for me online, no problems :)
I just hate having to re-enter a room to race again, or nobody wanting to race.
:(
does&#39;nt really seem like you are playing for real, except for the chat bit, which is bollox, who wants to log on for a race and just chat? wasters, USE MSN&#33;,
leave the game servers unless you are bloody playing, taking up slots that people who want to race are trying to log on to.....
Bstards.
When you finish a race, drag, sprint, blah, you have to exit game and then "reconnect to ea games" each time,
ArrraaAGGghHHhhh.
Play the single player game , sod the multiplayer bit, they are all cheating anyway.
D2D

Project E-01
01-21-2004, 08:30 AM
Got the 1.4 patch and the no-cd for it, but i couldn&#39;t find the online patch. darn.

Well, actually, that&#39;s not quite true. I found a copy on lounge fraggers, but they&#39;ve set the file to "You must be registered to download this&#39;un". <_<

Ah well, im sure i&#39;ll find something. :)