PDA

View Full Version : Clean Kmd

Petman
01-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Why is it that my Web Page says Not Available? and does not load any home page?

The application is working first class, and I think this is a super programme, or is it meant to have no web page?

:helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Lite
01-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Clean KMD 2.6 is outdated now

It blocks the adds using the HOSTS file, but gives those annoying "page not found" messages.

K-lite v2.6 using the same method, but gives custom pages, i reccomend trying it out, see my sig for the link ;)

Vargas
01-20-2004, 11:10 PM
i posted how to change the start page in cleankmd260 here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=92962) i also posted some skins for cleankmd260 here (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91674).

Petman
01-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Lite@20 January 2004 - 22:03
Clean KMD 2.6 is outdated now

It blocks the adds using the HOSTS file, but gives those annoying "page not found" messages.

K-lite v2.6 using the same method, but gives custom pages, i reccomend trying it out, see my sig for the link ;)
Tried your Prog-Downloads files ok and looks promising. I understand that this prog is still developing, but the Enhancer dosent seem to work for me. When I show the toolbar, the tools dont work and I have to go to my start menu to get tools to work. Also the start page dosent work with enhancer , I have to paste the new start page into the Web page and it works, but it goes again when I start up again.

:helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Java Boy
01-21-2004, 09:31 AM
During my testing of this yet again kazaa lite clone:
I had the same problems as Petman concerning the web page and the program resetting all my settings each time i restarted it..
still in the beta stage I see..

Petman
01-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Java Boy@21 January 2004 - 09:31
During my testing of this yet again kazaa lite clone:
I had the same problems as Petman concerning the web page and the program resetting all my settings each time i restarted it..
still in the beta stage I see..
I think I might agree with Java Boy-Ive tried all these Kazaa Lite Clones, and whilst not wishing to degrade the work of the developers, I feel that not one of them is really ready for use. Ive had problems with all of them. I cant be assed any more, I will wait until a prog is tested and ready, in the meantime Im going back to Kazaa Lite Original last build!

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: