PDA

View Full Version : No Adware In K-lite 2.6 Pr1?

Satrianius
01-20-2004, 10:12 PM
Hallo to everybody!
Nice work with k-lite 2.6 pr1!But when I run pest patrol it finds the adware "Save Now".
Is that normal?Is it just a way you hacked the adwares so it means nothing?
And one more question.When I install this package should I also check the box: installation of clean kazaa??Why isn't it checked by default?

Thanx again!

oxygenuk
01-20-2004, 10:15 PM
use kazaa lite ressurection (www.kdp.2ya.com) its a better client all thats really better in kazaa lite is that it has tabbed searching

nsane
01-20-2004, 10:16 PM
odd, i run SpyBot S&D and Ad-Aware they don't find that :blink:

and k-lite resurestion sucks ass, because it's out dated and won't connect to the new supernodes so you have less sources and slower downloads, don't listen to oxygenuk :lol:

Lite
01-20-2004, 10:27 PM
The box is unchecked as it requires a download of about 7mb - the offical kmd installer, but i cannot set it up to download that like that due to sharmans gay TOS and the builds legal.

And KLR sucks :angry: , KLK++ and KLU are the best 2.4.x option, although 2.6.x versions should be used as they connect to the latest supernodes

Satrianius
01-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by nsane@20 January 2004 - 22:16
odd, i run SpyBot S&D and Ad-Aware they don't find that :blink:

and k-lite resurestion sucks ass, because it's out dated and won't connect to the new supernodes so you have less sources and slower downloads, don't listen to oxygenuk :lol:
Actually pest patrol finds the following pests in the registry: "XoloX" HKEY_classes_ROOT\magnet,
"SaveNow"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\magnet\shell\open\command.
If I delete them, they'll appear again next time I run kazaa.It's ok, I don't really care about it!I had some false alarms in the past.I just mentioned it,you might be interested.
Spybot and adaware 6.0 pro don't find that...
Yes, I know that 2.4.x is outdated.My downloads were too slow the last couple of days.
What happens if I don't install magnet.exe?I haven't seen any difference.
Anyway I installed k-lite 2.6pr1 and I left "install clean kazaa" unchecked althought I downloaded the "kmd260_en.exe"(6.77MB)and I don't know what to do with it...

p.s. I'm sorry for opening a new topic.I saw the notice now! :rolleyes:

Java Boy
01-21-2004, 12:09 AM
All these fucking gay clone creators!!!! :angry:
You cant code for shit, you take other peoples work and re-pack it,play around with the switches and call it some fucked up name..
Theres so many different versions available in this forum that if the RIAA doesnt finish off Kazaa for good, then you pack of dumb fucks will by confusing everyone who uses it(Kazaa)
Stop all this gay cloning ..Half you halfwits dont know what your doing.
Go find another kazaa forum to test all ya so called "Lite" clients on...
Cause your fucking up this forum with stupid questions like " Which version is best?" then all the different creators posting in the thread that THERE version is the best and dont try that "so-and-so's crap"
Grow up ya bunch off school kiddies on holiday,
STOP THE CLONING :angry: :angry: :angry:

Satrianius
01-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Java Boy@21 January 2004 - 00:09
All these fucking gay clone creators!!!! :angry:
You cant code for shit, you take other peoples work and re-pack it,play around with the switches and call it some fucked up name..
Theres so many different versions available in this forum that if the RIAA doesnt finish off Kazaa for good, then you pack of dumb fucks will by confusing everyone who uses it(Kazaa)
Cause your fucking up this forum with stupid questions like " Which version is best?" then all the different creators posting in the thread that THERE version is the best and dont try that "so-and-so's crap"
STOP THE CLONING :angry: :angry: :angry:
So, what's your suggestion dude?
Stay close to k-lite 2.4.3?It's out dated anyway(based on 2.02 kmd).

imported_uncle_cracker
01-21-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Satrianius+21 January 2004 - 01:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Satrianius @ 21 January 2004 - 01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Java Boy@21 January 2004 - 00:09
All these fucking gay clone creators&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:
Cause your fucking up this forum with stupid questions like " Which version is best?" then all the different creators posting in the thread that THERE version is the best and dont try that "so-and-so&#39;s crap"
STOP THE CLONING :angry:&nbsp; :angry:&nbsp; :angry:
So, what&#39;s your suggestion dude?
Stay close to k-lite 2.4.3?It&#39;s out dated anyway(based on 2.02 kmd). [/b][/quote]
wyh not ???

patience is requiered :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Java Boy
01-21-2004, 03:26 AM
Stay with whatever version works for you i guess..

But to all the "wannabe(s)" creators,programmers,coders etc..YOU aint shit. B)
All the original crew left for greener pastures for a reason.And you wannabes think you can fill there shoes?..Bunch of spotty faced teenagers on school holidays.
There will never be another "Kazaa Lite" cause none of these so called developers can get there shit together and come up with a decent client thats easy to install, has minimal bugs,where you dont need a kazaa KMD.exe on ya desktop to install it, no magnet file.no extra shit&#33;&#33;&#33;
Just imagine your a new member to the forum come to find kazaa lite to download that youve heard so much about. and first thing you see is about 15 different versions etc...Theyre just gonna take one look and go Fuck This&#33;&#33; :angry: and go elsewhere...
So technically your turning new members/users of kazaa lite away from this network/program. :(
Kazaa is dying and we need to boost users/members etc not chase them off with all the junk programmers "Lite" versions.
The only thing "lite" about all these clones, is the creators were a bit lite headed when they decided they were up for a bit of compiling :lol: :lol: :lol:

imported_uncle_cracker
01-21-2004, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Java Boy@21 January 2004 - 04:26
Stay with whatever version works for you i guess..

But to all the "wannabe(s)" creators,programmers,coders etc..YOU aint shit. B)
All the original crew left for greener pastures for a reason.And you wannabes think you can fill there shoes?..Bunch of spotty faced teenagers on school holidays.
There will never be another "Kazaa Lite" cause none of these so called developers can get there shit together and come up with a decent client thats easy to install, has minimal bugs,where you dont need a kazaa KMD.exe on ya desktop to install it, no magnet file.no extra shit&#33;&#33;&#33;
Just imagine your a new member to the forum come to find kazaa lite to download that youve heard so much about. and first thing you see is about 15 different versions etc...Theyre just gonna take one look and go Fuck This&#33;&#33; :angry: and go elsewhere...
So technically your turning new members/users of kazaa lite away from this network/program. :(
Kazaa is dying and we need to boost users/members etc not chase them off with all the junk programmers "Lite" versions.
The only thing "lite" about all these clones, is the creators were a bit lite headed when they decided they were up for a bit of compiling :lol: :lol: :lol:
in some parts i agree ... but think about the law ... so you can develope an "legal" installer which installs kmd to your maschine ... this is one of the great problems.

but ... wait .... be patiened :D :D :D

Mr. Blunt
01-21-2004, 04:29 AM
Java Boy....

...STFU Already.

Java Boy
01-21-2004, 05:06 AM
Mr Blunt..
F@#K ya mum for me :lol:

If I remember rightly your involved in that Klupdate shit?, right?Heres a UPDATE for you&#33;Its dead, gone, and it aint ever gonna come back.Let it go, Youll get over it
Ever heard that you can drag a horse to water but you cant make it drink?..
Your pushing shit uphill like everyone says trying to ride a dead horse, your not gonna get far :lol: :lol:

Say Hi to ya mom for me, Id give my mom ya regards but shes dead... <_<

Satrianius
01-24-2004, 04:25 PM
I&#39;m a Kazaa user for almost a year now.I&#39;m sick of it. Kazaa lite 2.4.3 used to work until few weeks ago.Now the only thing I get is low bandwith.VERY low.I tryed kazaa 2.6 pr1, same shit&#33;Resurrection?SAME SHIT&#33; And even worse.I quit...If they ever come up with a new, stable project I might give it a try.Until then, see you all in the music stores&#33;