PDA

View Full Version : This Might Be A Dumb Question....

Manny Roscoe
01-21-2004, 03:52 AM
Everytime I download something off of K-Lite, "More Searches" comes up. Of course this is normal, but, is it normal when I get that message on everything Im trying to download?? I barely use K-Lite anymore because ALL my downloads never fully download....its always looking for more sources. Maybe I sound like a total nOOb, but please forgive me. Is there a solution to this constant "finding more searches" problem?

firefox
01-21-2004, 06:07 AM
you are probably connected to a bad or dead supernode, try jumping supernodes until you find one that connects. May have to do it a lot.

junkyardking
01-21-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@21 January 2004 - 03:52
I barely use K-Lite anymore because ALL my downloads never fully download....its always looking for more sources. Maybe I sound like a total nOOb, but please forgive me. Is there a solution to this constant "finding more searches" problem?
Dont waste your time using kazaa, i dont ;)

Plenty of other great programs like overnet and bittorent to use. :)

Manny Roscoe
01-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Yeah.....I hate to constantly jump supernodes....and when I use Overnet, the downloads work, but it takes a loooong ass time for something to download.....even days....

Switeck
01-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Making sure your connection is NOT firewalled can net you far more sources with the same number of searches.