PDA

View Full Version : No Video/audio On Movie

kiwi67
01-21-2004, 05:19 AM
Hi, I have downloaded a movie. When I try to play in AVI preview, Windows Media player, videolan, divx player, I get the same result. No video or audio
I downloaded klite codec pack and no luck. I have put file thru gspot codec info program and I am told file should play and that i have all codecs needed.
So I thought maybe the movie is no good. I went back to klite and tried downloading several movies to check them by previewing. Same result - I get absolutely nothing.
Can someone please help??
PS yes I have got the computer turned on lol
thanks anyone?

Cyril
01-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Good to see another local on here.
Have you been able to view downloaded movies previously? And if so which player(s) were you using.

firefox
01-21-2004, 06:02 AM
yes were you able to before, and if so with what player. Try uninstalling all your codecs, reboot your computer and install the latest klite codec pack and see if that helps. some users were having problems with version 2.20, so I am still using 2.10

kiwi67
01-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Hi guys, thanks for you answer.

Yes I was able to before and I used videolan.
then I downloaded all this other s**t that I was told I needed (you can tell I havent done this before) and now I get nothing.
You say I should uninstall all codecs? Do you just mean Klite or should I get rid of all the other stuff I downloaded like gspot, divx too?

karate
02-10-2004, 03:51 AM
guys, i need serious help!

i have downloaded a movie file with extension file (TCR).DivX.TS.DaDuck

What does it mean? i only can heard the voice but not video appear on the screen.

i have downloaded Xvid codec, indeo codec; or else i lack of something ????

pls tell me wat to do? :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

thanks and appreciate! :) :) :)

muchspl2
02-10-2004, 03:58 AM
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm
grab the klite codec pack or download videolan
either should let you play it :)

karate
02-10-2004, 05:00 AM
i installed the s/w klite codec pack with full version, but came out with this error message "unspecified error"

or i download the videolan??

Cyril
02-10-2004, 08:16 AM
Download Videolan - see link below.

karate
02-10-2004, 11:02 AM
thanks , it's really work!!! :D ;)

MUSLEMAN
02-10-2004, 11:04 AM
you can videolan to your righ click menu for preview and etc.

go here to add it to tools and preview menu (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=72521)