PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson ...need I Say More?

slaverunner_2002
01-21-2004, 09:21 AM
:ph34r:
<span style='color:red'>don&#39;t know who read my "I am a criminal" letter, so maybe you don&#39;t have a clue who I am. No matter. It recently came to my attention that Michael jackson jokes are being spread across the airwaves via the internet. let me add something to the fire...if Michael had no money, he would be branded a skinner and sent to jail immediately, with no access to children in the meantime. Once more we see an examole of how big business and the government are not two seperate entities, but are one. Make no mistake, money IS America.
In my opinion, this isn&#39;t funny, the fact that this freak is allowed to hide in his imaginary world and is sanctioned by the government of the USA. I say we all get a bit serious about this predator and if not go out and kick his black ass, then write someone, a congressman, a local judge, a presedential candidate, and ask why this abberation is allowed to exist among us human beings.
Michael Jackson is guilty, make no mistake, and if he had the chance to violate your little brother, he would. He must pay the penalty, or America is going to continue to be looked at askew by its citizens and the world.
Burn, Michael&#33;</span>

mikenmike0001
01-21-2004, 09:35 AM
michael jackson, funny that you mentioned him..i still like his old songs, but like his face is TOO FREAKY TO LOOK AT....what the fuck was he thinking by doing all that shit.......

chalice
01-21-2004, 09:39 AM
I must take issue with this post.

How do you know MJ has a "black ass"?

Judging by the rest of him, I&#39;d guess his posterior would be more of a dappled, piebald affair.

jetje
01-21-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Michael Jackson
There are ways
To get there
If you care enough
For the living
Make a little space
Make a better place...

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough
For the living
Make a better place
For you and for me :ghostface: :music1:

liquidacid
01-21-2004, 09:58 AM
You know he is guilty? How do you know that?

You must have been reading tabloid newspapers your entire life because your post sounds exactly like some low life hack, ranting and raving with no actual evidence whatsoever.

If i was forced to comment on Jacksons case, i&#39;d say he&#39;s not guilty. If he were to be abusing children, why would he himself have highlighted the fact that he sleeps with children in his room, on Martin Bashir&#39;s interview? Of course, he should not be doing that, but that does not mean he is abusing them. Michael Jackson is obviously rather insane, but i do not think he is evil, and certainly not capable of abusing a child dying from cancer.

far
01-21-2004, 02:46 PM
This world we live in doesnt deserve someone as nice as Michael Jackson...He is a Angel among us...He tries to help the children and this is what he gets in return&#33;&#33;?...Sick world we live in&#33;Anyone that belives he is guilty is brainwashed by the fucking tabloids and the media&#33;..I have yet to see some positive MJ news in the newspapers or the tv...You dont molest a child just 2 days after he appears on the tv...and the first thing u do when someone molestes ur child is to beat the hell out of molester then call the cops on him...thats what any normal parent would do...but this mother went staright to the same Lawyer who handled the case in 93...Tom Sneddon...Why?..Cause of money&#33;There is probably like 20000 different lawyers in California U dont choose the same guy accidentally.
This whole shit is motivated by greed and MONEY....slaverunner_2002...Before u make such retarded threads try to learn more about the case and dont trust what a fucking tabloid tells u ..

Alucard1475
01-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by far@21 January 2004 - 23:46
This world we live in doesnt deserve someone as nice as Michael Jackson...He is a Angel among us...He tries to help the children and this is what he gets in return&#33;&#33;?...Sick world we live in&#33;Anyone that belives he is guilty is brainwashed by the fucking tabloids and the media&#33;..I have yet to see some positive MJ news in the newspapers or the tv...You dont molest a child just 2 days after he appears on the tv...and the first thing u do when someone molestes ur child is to beat the hell out of molester then call the cops on him...thats what any normal parent would do...but this mother went staright to the same Lawyer who handled the case in 93...Tom Sneddon...Why?..Cause of money&#33;There is probably like 20000 different lawyers in California U dont choose the same guy accidentally.
This whole shit is motivated by greed and MONEY....slaverunner_2002...Before u make such retarded threads try to learn more about the case and dont trust what a fucking tabloid tells u ..
You&#39;re absolutely right.

It&#39;s all about MONEY, MONEY and MONEY.

UKMan
01-21-2004, 05:27 PM
I gave up answering threads about MJ long ago, they come and go like the tabloid headlines - also the bold red text made me not give a ferk about the posters views, even if he is entitled to them.

I was however glad to see the common sense expressed by the others - very refreshing - i&#39;m just waiting for the other not so clevers to make their comments... it wont be long i guess <_<

Peace
UKMan

Marius24
01-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 16:27
also the bold red text made me not give a ferk about the posters views, even if he is entitled to them.
yeah it is abit lame <_<

3RA1N1AC
01-21-2004, 10:34 PM
if i may be so bold...

... in the u.s., "innocent until proven guilty" is held as one of our most sacred legal principles. if you don&#39;t at least understand & respect that principle, you&#39;ve no room to comment on how we handle domestic criminal matters. if you&#39;re a u.s. citizen and you dislike our courts&#39; reliance upon evidence above all else, then feel free to protest and try to have that evidence-fixation overturned so that criminal cases may be judged purely on things like public opinion or whatever other nonsense. if you&#39;re not a u.s. citizen, sorry to be so callous, but it&#39;s really none of your business. being well-versed in hearsay doesn&#39;t qualify you to judge a case, even one concerning a person as famous and freakish as jacko.