PDA

View Full Version : This Sure Sucked!

far
01-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I wanted to download the game "black hawk down"...So I went to suprnova and saw that a hash was just posted on their site with plenty of seeders....But it turned out to be an addon to the game( DELTA.FORCE.BLACK.HAWK.DOWN.TEAM.SABRE.ADDON-DEViANCE)...The file was pretty big...So I tought it was the whole game....Now I need to find and download the original game...But I cant seem to find it ...Suprnova doesnt have it ....Is there maybe a hash on kazaa lite??...Or any other bittorrent site that might have it??...
Thanx

Peerzy
01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
i use to have delta force but i wodnt have thought it wod b a adon to that game mabye a delta force 2 or 3 and next time post a helpful tital and sub tital if u want help

Mad Cat
01-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down is the game.

cwctv
01-22-2004, 08:32 PM
You think a ripped verison will work with this its only 270megs total plus I had it running a month ago taken it off now but still have the file. :blink:

Mad Cat
01-22-2004, 08:50 PM
I doubt it cwc, but you can try!

cwctv
01-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks, NO its for him as I know the full game is a bit large thats all seeing it can't be found either,well at the moment can't do anything I'am on Bt and its using all my upload speed.

far
01-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Isnt there only one black hawk down game??

Dark Ride
01-23-2004, 04:46 AM
Move to ----> Requests :D

Pitbul
01-23-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by far@22 January 2004 - 11:43
I wanted to download the game "black hawk down"...So I went to suprnova and saw that a hash was just posted on their site with plenty of seeders....But it turned out to be an addon to the game( DELTA.FORCE.BLACK.HAWK.DOWN.TEAM.SABRE.ADDON-DEViANCE)...The file was pretty big...So I tought it was the whole game....Now I need to find and download the original game...But I cant seem to find it ...Suprnova doesnt have it ....Is there maybe a hash on kazaa lite??...Or any other bittorrent site that might have it??...
Thanx
your a moron, no full decent game its only gonna be 350MB's, plus you should have done some research on it, you deserved what happened.

Smith
02-08-2004, 09:21 PM
a problem is that in order 2 play in the nova logic servers u need a valid cd key.

no gettin around that.

is their? :rolleyes: