PDA

View Full Version : Nba Live 2004

Askjeevesbot
01-23-2004, 06:34 AM
its pretty good but some of the features are to in depth like creat a player it took me like 5 minutes each and in nba live 2003 there would be challanges you can complete to activate rewards now whe you get points you can buy a pair of shoes for your players to wear thats kinda crappy of a reward gameplay isn't too bad but there are way too many blocks and steals during the games which makes it a little unrealistic. I like the franchize mode its pretty fun so i rate the game a 4 0ut of 5 some improvements are needed but its not too bad

Mr. Elmo
01-23-2004, 05:01 PM
ummmm okay.......not really sure the point of this thread is.....the game came out quite a long time ago so.... <_<

there arent too many block and steals, unless you keep bumping into your denfender.... what are you playing this on?

if you&#39;re playing it on pc, you need a gamepad or else its kinda hard to shake the guy playing &#39;D&#39;.

the one thing i hate about this game though, is that when you want to go one on one w/ somebody, you player always drible sideways (like protecting the ball) instead of facing the defender so when you do a crossover, your player goes to the left or right, or even backcourt sometimes instead of going to the basket

Rappy
01-23-2004, 11:35 PM
i play it on ps2 and there are way too many blocks and steals and well i brought it up because i was bored :P