PDA

View Full Version : Corruption Fixer

phAnt0m buRn
01-23-2004, 11:03 PM
I have tried twice to download the latest version of America's Army, but the .cab file was corrupted both times. Is there any corruption fixer to sort this out?
It has taken me almost a week to download it (not all at once) and I am getting pissed off.

DrSpud
01-24-2004, 12:10 AM
I haven't heard of one that's reliable; you should try a different network that's more reliable (eDonkey, Bittorrent, etc).

Jonne
01-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Corrupt downloads are impossible with shareaza, so maybe it's just a bad release (or a corrupt file from fasttrack that trickled to the G2 network...)
did you use some kind of verified link? or did you just use search?

k-liteuserintheworld
01-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@23 January 2004 - 23:03
I have tried twice to download the latest version of America's Army, but the .cab file was corrupted both times. Is there any corruption fixer to sort this out?
It has taken me almost a week to download it (not all at once) and I am getting pissed off.
are you talking about the game americas army, if you are then why are you downloading of shareaza, why dont you download it from fileplanet.com or some other source as it is free any way, and the file should be fine from the proper source, just go to the americas army web site for the sources