PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Have A Problem

100%
01-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Just needed to say that
my laptop is running perfectly
and all my programs are doing what they should be doing.

ninjamonkey
01-24-2004, 09:01 PM
can you say jackass?

there always seems to be at least 1 problem with my computer. :angry:

D!mensio_x
01-24-2004, 10:24 PM
This is not possible. There is no computer that is runnig perfectly and that couldn't run any better, faster or more perfectly..... :D

peat moss
01-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by D!mensio_x@24 January 2004 - 14:24
This is not possible. There is no computer that is runnig perfectly and that couldn't run any better, faster or more perfectly..... :D
Well put :)

I.am
01-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Are you a salesperson from microsoft? Coz I have heard this phrase million times from them :blink:

fkdup74
01-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by I.am@24 January 2004 - 15:23
Are you a salesperson from microsoft?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, seriously, this is lounge material, but....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

100%
01-25-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by D!mensio_x@24 January 2004 - 23:24
now that you mention it - there is always room for more improvement - ram etc but thats just plain greedy.

So i guess you get just as frustrated as me when you see someone elses computer (like my boss) - and you know that they are completly oblivious of all the performance tweaks\settings\registry clean\spyware etc that could be done.

my bosses pc screen resolution is set to 800 x 600pixels\ his icons have green boxed labels underneath them and id hate to imagine what else and yes according to him it is running as perfectly as mine.

Ignorance is bliss

D!mensio_x
01-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever I stumble upon a computer like that, I would just like to open it up, clean it all out, put a few decent hardware parts in, format the whole drive and install it in a decent manner just to let the people see what their computer could be doing instead of what it's doing right now.

Most of the time however I just open the thing, clean it on the inside, format all drives and install some decent pieces of software. Then the people see already that their computer is running faster and smoother than it has ever done before.

And I give them some advice on hardware components to buy. So, yes, there is always room for improvement on any computersystem.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.