PDA

View Full Version : How Many Pictures Are You Allowed

stoi
03-02-2003, 08:29 AM
hi, i was just wondering how many pics you are allowed on a single post as i got an error, you have posted more pictures than are allowed. I was just wondering if its the amount or the total size of these pics which is the problem.

I tried 15 by the way and about after 10 just the link showed up, im just wondering if itl be worth me resizing them or will this not matter.

thanx

stoi

[B][O][T]
03-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Max. no. images per post = 10 (Admins can change this in ACP 10 is the default)

stoi
03-02-2003, 08:59 AM
Thanx, thats a downer took me ages to post all the image links as well but i suppose ill know in the future thanx.

vivitron 15
03-03-2003, 09:39 AM
yeah, if they're all good ones, that are worthwhile, you can always reply to your own post......see in verified in a can music, FC's post...nice with each album as a seperate post, easy to skip to next album

vegeta
03-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by stoi@2 March 2003 - 09:29
hi, i was just wondering how many pics you are allowed on a single post as i got an error, you have posted more pictures than are allowed. I was just wondering if its the amount or the total size of these pics which is the problem.

I tried 15 by the way and about after 10 just the link showed up, im just wondering if itl be worth me resizing them or will this not matter.

thanx

stoi

i think its 10 max

ToraBoraDweller
03-03-2003, 08:28 PM
More is sometimes less !! :(
When I find that page loads too slow I press the stopbutton ,
can be many pics won't show then,but if there really is a point to it
you can always reload. B)