PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Pc Help

reignofsound
01-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Hi,

Think i dloaded a virus but have got rid of it problem is
everytime i try to access a program i get this message

restrictions
The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer please contact system administrator

HELP

McX
01-25-2004, 02:12 PM
It looks like you do not have Administrator rights on your computer, which are needed to do what you want to do.

internet.news
01-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by reignofsound@25 January 2004 - 15:07
Hi,

restrictions
The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer please contact system administrator

HELP
Which Opeartion System you are using? Windowx XP?

There might be administration problem. If you want to be 100%-sure there is no
Virus, Norton Antivirus Professional 2003 with latest Virusdefinitions should help.

NightStalker
01-25-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+25 January 2004 - 10:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 25 January 2004 - 10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-reignofsound@25 January 2004 - 15:07
Hi,

restrictions

HELP
Which Opeartion System you are using? Windowx XP?

There might be administration problem. If you want to be 100%-sure there is no
Virus, Norton Antivirus Professional 2003 with latest Virusdefinitions should help. [/b][/quote]
If he is on XP and dosn&#39;t have adminstative rights, then most likely he will not have rights to install new software. You may even need to reformat and make another Administrator. ;)

reignofsound
01-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Had to re install XP

Worm virus :(