PDA

View Full Version : Supanode

Radaday
01-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Can anyone tell me how 2 change the location of the downloads. when i open supa nods it logs onto the US sites how do u change it 2 other locations like UK or anyother part of the world.
Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I'v found dont really tell u all the setting :blink:

internet.news
01-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Radaday@25 January 2004 - 18:07
Can anyone tell me how 2 change the location of the downloads. when i open supa nods it logs onto the US sites how do u change it 2 other locations like UK or anyother part of the world.
Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I'v found dont really tell u all the setting :blink:
Use the Tool "KaZaASupernodes" - it is delivered wit K++ 2.4.3 - therre you have a list of all actual SN and how fast they are replying. SN with nearly 0s are good.

They have green Icon ;)

othmanni
01-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+25 January 2004 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 25 January 2004 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Radaday@25 January 2004 - 18:07
Also can anyone piont me in the right direction for a manual for Supandes some of the ones I&#39;v found dont really tell u all the setting&nbsp; :blink:
Use the Tool "KaZaASupernodes" - it is delivered wit K++ 2.4.3 - therre you have a list of all actual SN and how fast they are replying. SN with nearly 0s are good.

They have green Icon ;) [/b][/quote]
ok heard that done it before ..
but i got this question ..
wjen i sue kazasupernode and i was connected to supernode does that it mean that am supernode to.....
if not what does it take to be supernode
halla :lol: