PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help Me With This?

RLin
01-25-2004, 07:37 PM
hey all I thought this was the best place to post this, anyhow I have been off college for quite some time now because i am ill, was wondering if anyone could help me with this assignment i have been given as I dont have much clue about it, any help would be appreciated. Here it is -

Task 1.

Information systems:
• draw a block diagram of a typical information system,
e.g. audio communication, instrumentation, process monitoring;
• qualitative description of how the electrical signals convey the system information;
• give an in-depth analysis of the system including, where applicable, transducers as energy converters, types of transducer, transducer output and accuracy;
• types of amplifier, typical gain, resolution of analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters, types of oscillators and operating frequencies;
• effect of noise on a system;
• determination of system output for a given input

Task 2.

Energy flow control systems:
• draw a block diagram representing an energy flow control system,
e.g. ac electric drives, dc electric drives, heating, lighting, air conditioning;
• give an in-depth analysis of a control system to include, where applicable, the transistor as a switch, thyristor, temperature sensing devices, humidity sensing devices, speed control elements for dc and ac machines, dimmer devices and relays;
• determination of system output for a given input

Thanks in advance for any help :D

DWk
01-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Google (http://www.google.com)

No need to tell you. IF you don't know Google, then I have a thought you're about to meet your best friend ;)