PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Files You F'n Leaches!

ETeddyB
01-25-2004, 11:06 PM
:angry: :angry: Okay, maybe it is just me but the last time I opened up CleanKMD there where 3,906,119 users on line, but there is NO way that all of them are sharing their files. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :angry: :01: :angry: : :01:

Sorry I had to vent.

Okay I am better now. :D

Thanks
ETeddyB

DivineBeingX
01-25-2004, 11:10 PM
can you do all that again because that was funny as hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

NightStalker
01-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Leecher's will be leecher's and there is nothing you can do about it. :frusty:

cwctv
01-25-2004, 11:15 PM
Glad you have got that off your chest next time go to the Lounge its Software here.

ETeddyB
01-25-2004, 11:30 PM
I posted it in Softwareworld, because for the last week I have been trying to get the dl of winxp pro to run, and now that I think that I have every thing fixed, I had to reinstall the program and my cd rom opend than closed quickly on my cd, making it unreadable. I have a cd repair kit but it did not fix the two-inch scratch that is on the cd. So I have to dl winxp pro again and other then scruge, no one it willing to open their computer to a supernode so that I can dl it.

With that said if it needs to be move to the Lounge then please move it there.

Thanks
ETeddyB

pol
01-25-2004, 11:49 PM
so its a request then... :unsure:

So I have to dl winxp pro again and other then scruge, no one it willing to open their computer to a supernode so that I can dl it.

if you mean the user 'scruge' from the verified thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=26555&view=findpost&p=830411), well it's not quite as simple as that. just keep your search running for a few minutes, and have a look in the tips section (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showforum=4) for help with downloading, also check out the bittorent and emule sections as well

good luck and moved to Softwareworld requests :D

ETeddyB
01-26-2004, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the move. I would like to request the following file

"WindowsXP pro corp SP1 intergrated (prefered).rar".

I have been looking for it for the last two days, with the my search on "No Limit" and I jump supernudes every two hours(when I am not sleepping) and still no luck.

Thanks
ETeddyB