PDA

View Full Version : Cs Tips

Mr. Elmo
01-26-2004, 12:24 AM
i just got started playign cs again a couple days ago and although im not doing bad, im not doing good either....today, i just got recruited into a cal-o clan w00t. we had a scrim and we got pwned. i was doing horrible in the 2nd round of the match....1-6....but the best guy in the clan was 2-4 so... :lol: but anyways....when using ak47 and m4, you aim neck right? and w/ mp5 you aim head right? any tips from youe xpert?

scribblec
01-26-2004, 12:48 AM
with the ak 47 aim to the top bit of the chest because the recoil is high this will usually resort in a h-s

also with m4 use 3-4 bullet bursts into the chest and that should usually kill them

with mp5 just run and shoot and hope for the best :P
yea aiming at the ehad while moving can be a bit of a hit and miss affair but it will garuntee u losing less hp and mayb some kills

all i can think of now ;)

xxxSHARExxx
01-26-2004, 04:05 AM
:( Yup :o, using any rifles like: m4ahttp://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_m4a1_sil.gif(my favorite), aka, sg5, aug always try shooting at the chest, 3-6 taps really fast on you mouse would be fine. Don't hold it cause it can screw up or aim. You can also try crouching to better your aim but your also easyer to get shot so you have to kill them instantly.

For SMG's like:mp5http://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_mp5.gif, umphttp://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_ump45.gif, machttp://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_mac10.gif, p90http://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_p90.gif, tmphttp://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_tmp.gif, try running side to side while aiming at there chest or head. You can hold your mouse here and spry. SMGs are only good for close up range. Remember the ammo running out quite fast.

For AWPhttp://www.ggf-gaming.de/weapons/gfx/small_awp.gif, it's best to shot them at the chest, they die at once, and once you shot changed to your secondary weapon and changed back to primary it reloads faster. And if you changed to your secondary weapon you move faster also. You have to always move.

For shotguns i don't really use them.

:D :D :D

Monkeee
01-26-2004, 04:29 AM
my tip...... just shoot the basturd...

james_bond_rulez
01-26-2004, 04:39 AM
also when somebody is shooting the crap outta u, hit jump once and then quickly find ur foe and then shoot him in the head ;)

jumping will throw off aim and will give u ample of time to fight back :lol:

Twist3r
01-26-2004, 04:39 AM
if your going to spray with a AK then aim lower, but if u shoot in bursts then aim neck, for M4 just aim for head because it has such a low recoil,

thats what i do and it sorta works

CadeLaguana
01-26-2004, 10:35 PM
Here is a tip. I went to this server last night with that headshot mod(Only can shoot the head). That mod is good practice. I was kickin everyone's ass. I was playing some guys in the D$C clan(I brought my boys :D ), and that headshot mod really increased my accuracy. Each time I saw a guy, I knew to aim high...it gave me a reason to aim high because you can't kill them unless it's a headshot( The mod makes the rest of your body invisible).

Try to find a server with that mod. Or make a dedicated server and put the mod up on it. It really does help with your headshots man..I mean it.

Towards the end of the match with like 12 guys, I had about 18 kills, 3 deaths, and was winning. I think one guy did beat me but...the point is...after playing with that mod for a couple of hours, I was unstopable. So find that mod, it will help you.

Oh and play those all the different "aim" maps, they are good practice. Play aim_akcolt(or whatever the damn name is...it has ak47s and m4a1s). Try the different teams and practice with each gun.

Also play Fy_pool_day. One of my all time favorites. I played that last night and left with 233 kills and 105 deaths. Not the best but hey...after playing several hours of it, you improve. The reason this is a good map is because the combat is close, and it will help you in future confrontations in maps like dust. Since when playing a map like dust and you die, then you have to wait a while most of the time without combat. Also when you do come back alive, you do have to travel to them ;).

So practice on "aim" maps and fy_pool_day or iceworld, it gives you a chance to practice with different guns, and constant combat.

silent VI
01-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@26 January 2004 - 00:24
i just got started playign cs again a couple days ago and although im not doing bad, im not doing good either....today, i just got recruited into a cal-o clan w00t. we had a scrim and we got pwned. i was doing horrible in the 2nd round of the match....1-6....but the best guy in the clan was 2-4 so... :lol: but anyways....when using ak47 and m4, you aim neck right? and w/ mp5 you aim head right? any tips from youe xpert?
find your favorite guns and master them
learn how to use the flash
master your fav maps
stealth don't run out
the rest is skill

-=Hellfire=-
01-26-2004, 11:19 PM
Controlled busts with all automatic rifes (Unless they jump out infront of you. In which case shoot till they stop moving!)
Most SMG's spray but you can be accurate with bursts.
Pistols. Use when your primary weapon makes a clicking noise.
Sniper Rifles. Use the first zoom only. Gives you a better view. Don't move and shoot because you will hit about 20ft to their side.
Armor will protect you against SMG fire. Don't have much hope if someone fires an AWP at you.
Crouching improves you aim.
Circle round enemies shooting (Best with SMG's)
Silencers reduce aim.

Can't think of much else off the top of my head. Hope that helped.

Mr. Elmo
01-27-2004, 01:23 AM
@cade...i will look for a server like that...that would help...i treid playing aim map but for some reason my fps is at below 20 in aim map.
he

some of these tips are very helpful but most of them are aim toward newb...not to disrespect anybody, but i know to aim chest w/ ak and neck/head w/ m4 and mp5...i know to burst...i usually do a 1-2 shot burst...i know not to run and shoot.....guess ill go back to find some aim map

thank you all for replying

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 01:44 AM
also if u wanna shoot ur awp accurately, jump shoot, dont strafe cuz ur aim will be shit

first strafe to a certain speed, then jump, zoom at midair and quickly find a target at landing and shoot, also if ur really good use arrow keys to control ur landings.

Mr. Elmo
01-27-2004, 05:28 AM
i just spend an hour playign in an aim map and.......WOW....in the scrim vs another cal-o clan i went 18-2...but 3 points from defusing a bomb so really its 15-2...but i was doing 1-6 b4 the aim maps.....now most my shots are head shot and i dont miss as much...almost everyshot i fire hits. w00t

Keikan
01-27-2004, 05:35 AM
I use auto snipers, amazingly I like them. I'm always walking in zoom mode and it only takes 4 shots to get them down which is nice because of the scope. Kinda reminds me of the Garand rifle from DOD

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 05:38 AM
hey u guys play in clans? can i join too?? :lol:

pm me.....

Mr. Elmo
01-27-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@27 January 2004 - 05:35
I use auto snipers, amazingly I like them. I'm always walking in zoom mode and it only takes 4 shots to get them down which is nice because of the scope. Kinda reminds me of the Garand rifle from DOD
auto sniper have been improve so much...some server dont allow them. if you always walkign aorund in zoom mode....im guessing you dont play cs much? lol j/k

@james...im tryign to get one of my friend in and they are gonna try him out so i dunno if i can get you in. ill try.

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 06:05 AM
sure hook me up :lol:

swarnel
01-27-2004, 06:21 AM
how bout a k-lite clan lol

Mr. Elmo
01-27-2004, 06:26 AM
if i remember correctly, there was one...they had a server too....nobody joing though ;)

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 06:34 AM
so we're talking about cs1.6 right? r we on the same page? :lol:

Mr. Elmo
01-27-2004, 06:44 AM
yea we are talkign about 1.6...lol the clan is still recruiting some ppl so maybe i could get them to try you out....just maybe though

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 07:18 AM
i cant wait just holler at me if i get the tryout ;)

CadeLaguana
01-27-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@26 January 2004 - 23:28
i just spend an hour playign in an aim map and.......WOW....in the scrim vs another cal-o clan i went 18-2...but 3 points from defusing a bomb so really its 15-2...but i was doing 1-6 b4 the aim maps.....now most my shots are head shot and i dont miss as much...almost everyshot i fire hits. w00t
So I take it I'm the only one who really helped you? heh.

:P :P B)

I'm in a clan with a bunch of bad ass mo fo's, the -=Rogue Golems=-. We just the guys that go server to server and kick ass. Scare people a little :P

I'd let you in james bond but...we pretty packed...some guys I didn't even know we recruited :unsure: . I'm also fixin up my other computer. Putting a gig of ram in it for our server.

james_bond_rulez
01-27-2004, 08:52 PM
what kind of hardware and software do u need to run a game server on steam?

and what anti-cheat software are out there?

not sure how it all works :unsure:

Mr. Elmo
01-28-2004, 12:25 AM
we are the {-Dp-}....Dark penguin rofl...yea...i know <_<

we trying to get a server...and one of the member in our clan is working on a site...so hopefully that all gets done soon so i can get admin to our server.

james_bond_rulez
01-28-2004, 12:33 AM
okie dokie.. :lol:

give me the site and the server address? :blink:

Mr. Elmo
01-28-2004, 12:50 AM
hmmm i guess you forgot to read the part
we trying to get a server...and one of the member in our clan is working on a site...so hopefully that all gets done soon so i can get admin to our server

james_bond_rulez
01-28-2004, 12:53 AM
lolz....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

james_bond_rulez
01-28-2004, 01:04 AM
i can&#39;t wait to pwn....

Keikan
01-30-2004, 05:14 AM
I still play 1.5 on WON servers :blink:

Mr. Elmo
01-30-2004, 05:46 AM
me and my friend decided to start our own clan....(im still gonna be in the {-Dp-} clan so anybody know how we can sign up for leagues and where we can rent/buy a server?

really new to this thing so help me out

james_bond_rulez
01-30-2004, 07:10 AM
could u count me in plz plz plz????&#33;&#33; :lol:

i could knife u mr. elmo ;)

Keikan
01-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Tip:

Auto shotguns can be a good gun or a bad gun. Aim at the upper chest and rapidly click your mouse.

Evil Gemini
01-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Colt with silencer is my fav weapon and if you get bored, get a bullep and spam :D

Prince of Darkness
01-30-2004, 12:24 PM
just get freaking flash bangs dawg.

and blind and shot them that&#39;s my fav. move :lol:

or just awp.

or just blow the hell out of them :D

well anywayz me knife ppl and stuff like that too

but their too easy <_<

Mr. Elmo
01-31-2004, 07:44 AM
okay, i know what flashes are and i know how to awp....no offense...but im not a nub. i might be a bit rusty, but i dont need ppl telling me to use awp and throw flashes.

@james....right now, we are just starting and have no plan on getting a server cuz we prob. aint taht serious to fork over 40 bucks a month on a server, but if you still want to....give me you cs name you register w/

scribblec
01-31-2004, 04:13 PM
YEA THERE WAS A C-S 1.5 server for the forum which i went on a few times

dont know what happeneed to it though