PDA

View Full Version : Sheezing And Shuttering.

Arm
01-26-2004, 02:08 AM
:ph34r: A man and a woman are sitting beside each other on a plane. The woman sneezes, takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders quite violently in her seat. The man isn' t sure why she is shuddering but goes back to reading. A few minutes pass. The woman sneezes again. She takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders quite violently in her seat. The man is becoming more and more curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes pass. The woman sneezes yet again. She takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders violently again. The man has finally had all he can handle. He turns to the woman and says, " Three times you' ve sneezed and three times you' ve taken a tissue and wiped your nose then shuddered violently! What is the matter?"
The woman replies, " I' m sorry if I disturbed you. I have a rare condition and when I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
The man, now feeling a little embarrassed but even more curious says, " I' ve never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?"
The woman looks at him and says, " Pepper."

:01:

test2speed
01-26-2004, 02:48 AM
hey dude look at this and tell me what you think http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=96199