PDA

View Full Version : My Dream

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 01:12 AM
last night i had a really weird dream.
i was hoping some of you dream doctors could explain it to me.

i was in my town highstreet, and hitler and his men were marching right through, then hitler turned round and saw me, he threw a picture of george bush at me, which i ran over and volleyed. he then got mad and shouted stuff in german, which my brain deciphered to mean how dare you. the then proceeded to run at me, to which i threw half slices of grapefruit at him, there wasn't any sugar on them, just the juice to hurt his eyes. i shouted at him "how dare you headbutt my poor defensless grapfruit?" to which he stabbed me with a long thin knife. i then woke up.

as i am writing this i am thinking this is kinda fucked up.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-27-2004, 01:14 AM
:huh:

Afronaut
01-27-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 January 2004 - 03:12

i was in my town highstreet, and hitler and his men were marching right through, then hitler turned round and saw me, he threw a picture of george bush at me, which i ran over and volleyed. he then got mad and shouted stuff in german, which my brain deciphered to mean how dare you. the then proceeded to run at me, to which i threw half slices of grapefruit at him, there wasn't any sugar on them, just the juice to hurt his eyes. i shouted at him "how dare you headbutt my poor defensless grapfruit?" to which he stabbed me with a long thin knife. i then woke up.

As i was reading this, i was thinkin' this is slightly fukdup.

.cool2:

Emdee
01-27-2004, 01:17 AM
I'd say you were maybe subconsciously thinking about the war on terror and in your dream you reached an epiphany where you equated the actions of good old Mr. Bush to those of Hitler.

That's as much psycho-babble as I can conjure up for it :D

internet.news
01-27-2004, 01:19 AM
From www.dreamdictionary.com:

If in your dream you find yourself in a city centre with famous world leaders and they become incomprehensible -  yet you still understand meaning no matter how angry they are, it means the dream is about your sexual orientation.

If there is fruit involved in relation to the eyes and the dream sequence ends quite pointedly it certainly means you are gay - gay as a sheep that is.

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 01:19 AM
i was actually thinking the same. but in normal life i am impartial to the war on terror and the "axis of evil" i really couldn't give a flying fuck.
man my subconscious is fuckered.

internet.news
01-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 January 2004 - 00:19
i was actually thinking the same.
Well there you go then

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 01:21 AM
not about your post ya fruit. get back on the vodka you make more sense. :blink:

bigboab
01-27-2004, 01:36 AM
It would appear Spider that you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hitler and Bush. Who would appear to be your heroes. Yet you cant stand them attacking your fruit. If we could find out what your fruit is then we maybe able to understand your dream better.

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 01:40 AM
i will kepp you posted robbie.

bigboab
01-27-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 January 2004 - 01:40
i will kepp you posted robbie.
It will be difficult for you to pick one Spider. Because if if you start with a grape fruit it means there will be a bunch of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 01:49 AM
i am gonna post my dream from tonight and se if there is any continuation.

TARPD
01-27-2004, 01:59 AM
i had a dream about the fittest girl at our school. wanna hear it?

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 02:00 AM
only if there are pics thedave.

abu_has_the_power
01-27-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@26 January 2004 - 20:12

that's just scary...

my weirdest dream was bout .... hmmm.... damn, i just forgot wat it was about. had it a few years ago. i havn't had many dreams lately. weird

TARPD
01-27-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@27 January 2004 - 02:00
only if there are pics thedave.
you dont really. its really fucking weird.

it started we were going to a school somewhere then we were in a big hall, maybe the cafateria but we were under prison type guard. we werent allowed to talk or move or anything. then i had a nose bleed and threw the tissue on the floor the girl sat opposite me (the fit one) picked it up and ran to a teacher to show her. then came back and we went off outside side and now it seems like a shopping centre. i remember when we got downstairs that black woman off bbc news gave me a dirty look :blink: . then we went outside, now it seems like centre parks, it was really dark so we went to the bike sheds and she tried to steal a torch while watched for people. then some other kids from inside started walking towards us so i said its wrong to steal anyway then we walked off into the woods. somehow we ended up at another cafeteria and put pizza on our plates ready to pay and she stole my garlic bread and ate it so i asked if she was gonna pay, then a bench appeared and we just ate pizza. then i woke up.

sorry for bad grammar and lack of nudity its 1.15 am

summerlinda
01-27-2004, 02:22 AM
You are one troubled young man :huh:

TARPD
01-27-2004, 02:31 AM
i think the dream is telling me i have an unbalanced wank/eat ratio :blink: :o

Spider_dude
01-27-2004, 12:52 PM
i am awake and i cant remember what my dream was about. damn hippys gypsies.