PDA

View Full Version : Strange Downloads

Aured
01-27-2004, 01:35 PM
:helpsmile: I have just downloaded the Kazaa program, after reformatting my computer & losing it in the process.

I first tried Lite 2.43, decided to download some audio tracks & all seemed well, until I listened to them...... Although they all have different titles, when played they are all the same song!

So, I tried Clean KMD 2.6 & once again, though the tracks were different, in the search & I downloaded them as such, when played they are still the same song.

Apologies if I am just being stupid, or if I have posted this in the wrong place, but I was so pleased to find the program, after many days of searching, I'm really disappointed.

:D I had another look around the board & noticed someone recommended WinMX, so I thought I'd give it a try, as they seemed to think there were a lot of bogus files on Kazaa.....Hopefully I'll be :music1: instead of :swear: very soon!

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 05:44 PM
you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name :lol:

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 05:44 PM
you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name :lol: and this has nothing to do with kazaa itself but the users

Aured
01-27-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 January 2004 - 17:44
you need to preview your files in cases like that with videolan and never trust the file name :lol:
I have been doing a lot of that today, without much success, what happened, it used to be so easy? Looks like my downloading days are coming to an end... :(

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 05:53 PM
no they are not its just gettting a bid more difficult thx to the riaa, hit the "klitetools" in my sit the from there on the left pick "k-lite tools" and on the bottom you will see a link for "tech ultra" hit that and you will find some verified site to try and find those songs there

Aured
01-27-2004, 06:17 PM
OK Thank you :) I appreciate your help.

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 06:42 PM
you are welcome boss thats what i'm here for :lol: