PDA

View Full Version : Roth Wtf!

ddub58
01-27-2004, 06:45 PM
ok Ive got some serious problems here....I downloaded both the logistic and esoteric versions of ROTK...they wont play...in all players it says "class not registered"...
I have all neccessary codecs!I tried Divfix, videofixer...ect.. it says there were some problems in the video(cant remember what they were but it wouldnt fix the problems..).... How come my downloads keep getting corrupt?...could it possibly be because of the rate of the download(100kbps)the file cant handle being sent at that rate>??

KEEP THIS IN MIND!!...Ive had all of these files working before on a different computer..but sadly it crashed so I had to get them again....I know its not my computer because Ive tried playing the files on other computers..same result..

Im stumped.... because when I downloaded part 3 of 4 it took a little longer but it worked... the rest jus didnt work but got done downloading first....

sorry for all this misconstueance....if anyone can understand this and has an answer...plz reply.....(ps) all my other movies play fine

{I}{K}{E}
01-27-2004, 06:58 PM
try VIDEOLAN !!!

or get an MPEG-2 codec

ddub58
01-27-2004, 07:01 PM
Part of it plays in video lan... but I hate using video lan to play my movies!!!!!!I want to be able to play them regularly without any f**ups... and I already have the right codecs installed...and g-spot can verify that 1

ddub58
01-27-2004, 07:02 PM
videolan also plays my files slow and choppy on any video file...personally it sux in my opinion...avi preview blows it away

{I}{K}{E}
01-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ddub58@27 January 2004 - 19:02
videolan also plays my files slow and choppy on any video file...personally it sux in my opinion...avi preview blows it away
try a MPEG-2 codec it's included in the codec pack.