PDA

View Full Version : Nice But That, Its My Site

sharedholder
01-27-2004, 08:24 PM
TriadCool, that its not good, i mean i worked a lot on that site and some shit head comes and stole everithing.Its not the first time , i have the copyright on it this time so prepare to pay if you don't remove that shit. :angry: :angry: :angry: A lot of people know me here in the board and know also how hard it was until i finished that site.I hope that the mods don't close this topic,thank you.

Edit : I already reported your site to Freewebs,com,Topcities.com take care and remove everithing until its not too late. :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is your work :angry: :angry: HTTrack Website Copier :angry: :angry:

</table>
</body>

<!-- Mirrored from www.klitetools.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2003], Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:37:00 GMT -->

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--

window.open = SymRealWinOpen;

//-->
</script>

</html>

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 08:34 PM
LOL well if he does not close it i will :lol:

is he still a member here even??

TRshady
01-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Whats the url Shared?

sharedholder
01-27-2004, 08:59 PM
The shit head has 3 or more accounts on different hosts , i will search more about him , and i will post here all the url's. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I.am
01-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Give the url's we might have something to do ;)

Did some investigating
here is one url
http://www.freewebs.com/triadcool/

It seems he just basically copied the whole thing even the copyright notice, klitetools logo :lol:

Is he misusing it in someway shared? Is he using your things with his own name?

sharedholder
01-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Under Construction ,coming soon.

Triadcool administration.

Triadcool administration? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: You are really f****d and prepare to pay.

I.am
01-27-2004, 09:33 PM
I cant find triadcool administration written on that site :blink: any other links he has?

sharedholder
01-27-2004, 09:35 PM
On topcities

I.am
01-27-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@27 January 2004 - 14:35
On topcities
Thats just shocking :o (I just saw it)

I am sure you must have contacted topcities as well about all this? Have you sent him a pm?

sharedholder
01-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Yes, i contacted topcities and my lawyer too , he advice me to give the guy 24
hours to close down the site and then he will call topcities.

h1
01-27-2004, 11:05 PM
SH, I know several greyhat hackers. :D

No really, you should take some steps to protect your site. I mean, total protection is and always will be impossible, but you can take steps to stop idiots using HTTrack or SpiderZilla. I've had my site stolen before, but this was when I was a minor and had no legal standing, and I know how terrible it feels.

I recommend HTML Guardian (http://www.protware.com). It can also do a good job protecting server-side data and data that is generated server-side.

And I would just like to add that Triadcool is a fucking bitch ass biter. Stupid little shit can't even remove the copyright notice by himself. People like him need to hung by their nuts from a ceiling fan while being [use your imagination, lol]

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 11:18 PM
well i'm happy i'm not the only one saying it, i had the site protected with html protector, it is one of the best ones i have seen and for somebody like triadcool, (who is a moran) is perfect, because you can't even view it off line, but it was slowing the site down just a bit and for some reason sh could not even load it from where he is at, none of us on this board had the problem but for some damn reason(which not sharedholder's fault) he could not even load the site, ( i think it was his net speed) any ways so no we have a minimum protection which from 2 month ago i said was not enough. i will talk to sh again and see if that problem still exists. our "feedback.html" in the "feedback" section is still protected by the html protector, check it out you will see its different than the rest of the site and not easy to get the source code for it or view it off line( for idiots like triadcool, its imposible) :lol:

h1
01-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@28 January 2004 - 00:18
well i'm happy i'm not the only one saying it, i had the site protected with html protector, it is one of the best ones i have seen and for somebody like triadcool, (who is a moran) is perfect, because you can't even view it off line, but it was slowing the site down just a bit and for some reason sh could not even load it from where he is at, none of us on this board had the problem but for some damn reason(which not sharedholder's fault) he could not even load the site, ( i think it was his net speed) any ways so no we have a minimum protection which from 2 month ago i said was not enough. i will talk to sh again and see if that problem still exists. our "feedback.html" in the "feedback" section is still protected by the html protector, check it out you will see its different than the rest of the site and not easy to get the source code for it or view it off line( for idiots like triadcool, its imposible) :lol:
Your feedback page isn't protected. :P

HTML Guardian actually compresses the code too, reducing server load.

About crashing, there is an option for all browsers, and another for IE 5.5+. If you are using the IE version (which uses JScript.Encode), other browsers might die. But when encrypted with the generic algorithm, it works in all browsers for me except Lynx, for obvious reasons.

MUSLEMAN
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by haxor41789+27 January 2004 - 19:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haxor41789 &#064; 27 January 2004 - 19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@28 January 2004 - 00:18
well i&#39;m happy i&#39;m not the only one saying it, i had the site protected with html protector, it is one of the best ones i have seen and for somebody like triadcool, (who is a moran) is perfect, because you can&#39;t even view it off line, but it was slowing the site down just a bit and for some reason sh could not even load it from where he is at, none of us on this board had the problem but for some damn reason(which not sharedholder&#39;s fault) he could not even load the site, ( i think it was his net speed) any ways so no we have a minimum protection which from 2 month ago i said was not enough. i will talk to sh again and see if that problem still exists. our "feedback.html" in the "feedback" section is still protected by the html protector, check it out you will see its different than the rest of the site and not easy to get the source code for it or view it off line( for idiots like triadcool, its imposible) :lol:
Your feedback page isn&#39;t protected. :P

HTML Guardian actually compresses the code too, reducing server load.

About crashing, there is an option for all browsers, and another for IE 5.5+. If you are using the IE version (which uses JScript.Encode), other browsers might die. But when encrypted with the generic algorithm, it works in all browsers for me except Lynx, for obvious reasons. [/b][/quote]
can you show me the source code for the feedback.html??

EDIT EDIT : SORRY I MEANT SUBMIT.HTML YOU ARE RIGHT THE FEEDBACK IS NOT
I MADE A MISTAKE I MENT SUBMIT.HTML

h1
01-27-2004, 11:53 PM
That&#39;s not HTML Guardian. It&#39;s a cheap ripoff called HTML Protector by Mini HTTP Server. That protection is quite honestly crap and took me around 5 seconds to defeat... and you can do it with the change of one function call.

I don&#39;t have a sample of HTML Guardian, but this (http://www.s93622254.onlinehome.us/misc/klb-pw) is how it password protects pages.

And I just saw TC&#39;s page on Topcities... damn, he took off the copyright and the logo...

Not to mention everything server-side since he&#39;s not intelligent enough to get a free submit script from somewhere. :lol:

MUSLEMAN
01-28-2004, 12:25 AM
yes but that protection is not ment for you and me, its ment for idiots like triadcool.

and i didn&#39;t understand the password protection, what do you use that for??

I.am
01-28-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 January 2004 - 17:25
yes but that protection is not ment for you and me, its ment for idiots like triadcool.

and i didn&#39;t understand the password protection, what do you use that for??
he meant that the script for password protection is sort encoded through HTML Guardian (its also mentioned if you go and see in the webdev under "How to hide your source" towards the end)

Source done similarly be encoded. As he said its impossible to protect it fully, but you can get stupid people like triadcool and others not to use it. But if you have copyright notice, you shouldnt really care unless your code is start of the art design, which it is not really. Back-end isn&#39;t extraordinary, what the visitors see is quite nice.
So i dont really think a reason to go about protecting so much. Copyright notice should be enough to ripoff people like triadcool completely.