PDA

View Full Version : What Mp Has Good Realistic Battles?

Keer
01-28-2004, 05:30 AM
I want to try a new game, im looking for a mp game that has good realistic fighting and weapons, like, wolf et, or battlefield

cpt_azad
01-28-2004, 08:05 AM
realistic mp? try america's army, really good REALISTIC game, and it's free too :D :) , you can also give operation flashpoint a try, i played it and its very close to an actual war/battle simulator (i heard that the american army use a game like this called VBS1 to train some of it's troops and that game is also made by the same guys that made Operation Flashpoint), the mp isn't as exciting as bf1942. but the sp for Operation Flashpoint is one hell of a ride (30+ missions, and there are 2 official expansions for it). in fact, if anyone knows any other good realistic battle MP games, pls tell me/us. Thanks!

Xare
01-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Call Of Duty

Looks Wayyy better then battlefield 1942. But Call of Duty dosent have vehicles where as bf 1942 has both infantry and vehicles.

Both are great games, but for realism it wins. Its done by the same people that made Medel of Honor and most people have played a bit of that.

Besides its MP Ro><ors &#33;

Keer
01-29-2004, 02:40 AM
thanx will try flashpoint

Kid1A
01-29-2004, 02:44 AM
hey keer try sticking your head up your own ass thats a realistic battle

Keer
01-29-2004, 03:15 AM
look at this ass,following me around trying to yap at my shoes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; shoo&#33;&#33;&#33;

cpt_azad
01-29-2004, 03:41 AM
:angry: damn, forgot about call of duty&#33; great game, kickass mp, but still for realism and long battles between squads of soldiers (with good ai) operation flashpoint takes the cake, hell, there isn&#39;t even a health bar in that game, 2 shots max and your dead, that&#39;s what i like to call real B)

Keer
01-29-2004, 04:22 AM
can&#39;t find flashpoint anywhere,tried supernova and mirc, and kazaa. anybody know where it is

cpt_azad
01-29-2004, 08:07 AM
suprnova and kazaa (on kazaa look for the 207 mb file, its the right one, i know :) ) or, look for operation flashpoint GOTY (game of the year, it comes with the original OFP, and the 2 expansions+updates) on suprnova.

EDIT: just looked up OFP in kazaa, the 207 mb file is there:

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/cptazad-ofp_kazaa.jpg

sorry about the quality (max 200 kb on that site to upload) but you can still make out the numbers.

cpt_azad
01-29-2004, 08:21 AM
damn, i can&#39;t believe i spent 10 minutes signing up for that uploadit site&#33; you owe me for this generosity :P B)

EDIT: http://www.operationflashpoint.cz <===crazy place to download 1000&#39;s of addons for ofp. you can also take a look at the pics and movies of the game/gameplay/graphics/etc. at: www.flashpoint1985.com (http://www.flashpoint1985.com)
hope that helps&#33;

Keer
01-31-2004, 02:32 AM
thanx alot mates&#33; see you out there,

mikecwik
01-31-2004, 09:11 PM
definitely operation flashpoint..... I got it about 2 years ago and I still think its great, the graphics may not be call of duty material but that shouldn&#39;t matter if your looking for a great game. Tons of weapons, vehicles and maps. I especially like playing the gigantic maps with like 30 players on them (dont worry its not a frenzy) Gotta love your G36 &#33;

infamousalbo101
02-01-2004, 01:10 AM
:) Counter-Strike the most addicting and best Mp out there :)

cpt_azad
02-01-2004, 07:18 AM
cs is addicting, but it&#39;s not realistic at all, i mean like not even 15% realistic. operation flashpoint is probably the best you can come to an actual war simulator (actually, the company that made OFP, also made a war simulator for the U.S. Army as posted before) and at the same it&#39;s so addicting and fun, i swear to god after the first 3 levels, you feel like you&#39;re actually in the game. as for cs, it&#39;s kids stuff <_<

and the best thing about OFP (i think) is you can create your own missions or even campaigns, and the cool thing is you don&#39;t really need to know much about editing and stuff, once you learn it, it&#39;s easy as hell even easier then html. just finished OFP: Resistance, now I have a headrush :lol: , the last level was so freaking crazy too, blowing up those planes was really freaking hard, i snuck around SE of the airport (south from entering the desert-like place), then went really close to the water, aimed my rpg, and hoped to god i corrected for the distance and wind and fired. i got all of the planes except one which i had to go back and get ammo for. OFP rules&#33;&#33;&#33; (if i didn&#39;t mention above, OFP can never die as thousands and thousands of missions, campaigns, mods, and addons are available on the net. also, hundreds more addons are coming out everyday). i have one question for those who have OFP on this board, is Red Hammer expansion any good? i&#39;m thinking of buying it (comes with the prima guide).