PDA

View Full Version : For Fuck Sake!

Adster
01-28-2004, 05:45 AM
Will people ever grow up on this board????

Can we go through a month or a day without arguing about rap or rock whats better whats sux whats shit who's ignorant who's not

This is fucking Musicworld

what do you do in real life???

you have friends

Hey man do you like rap???

Mr X Says "nah I think it's crap"

Mr Z says "there your a ignorant motherfucker dick head who knows shit all"

"well if you like rap your a dumbass ":

can I go on????

I shall think not you call this a forum?????

I shall think not

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:45
Will people ever grow up on this board????

Can we go through a month or a day without arguing about rap or rock whats better whats sux whats shit who's ignorant who's not

This is fucking Musicworld

what do you do in real life???

you have friends

Hey man do you like rap???

Mr X Says "nah I think it's crap"

Mr Z says "there your a ignorant motherfucker dick head who knows shit all"

"well if you like rap your a dumbass ":

can I go on????

I shall think not you call this a forum?????

I shall think not
i dont get it

Adster
01-28-2004, 05:50 AM
You haven't been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it's there problem

Rip The Jacker
01-28-2004, 05:54 AM
Well here is one thing we have in common. I hate it when people argue over stupid things. Rap vs Rock, Xbox vs PS2, etc.

Man1: Oh rock is better than rap.
Man2: Foo shut up, rap owns rock.
Man1: Yeah go listin to your bling bling bitch.
Man2: Oh yeah rockers are gay.

Wtf? People don't understand the fact that its all based on preference. Some people like rap, some people like rock, some people like country, whatever. Let others listin to whatever they want without being an ass.

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:50
You haven't been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here  and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it's there problem
why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question

Adster
01-28-2004, 05:58 AM
who do you dislike more?

rappers or popstars? please no flaming, just state your choice and possibly a reason or two...

i dislike popstars more because i don't think they have any talent...

p.s. please keep it civillised

This was the post started by 3rd noob

which amazingly was clean for quite a while

the ironic thing was Ed answered the question that was being asked and got his ass flamed for it then on and on and on...... ahh forget it

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:58

who do you dislike more?

rappers or popstars? please no flaming, just state your choice and possibly a reason or two...

i dislike popstars more because i don't think they have any talent...

p.s. please keep it civillised

This was the post started by 3rd noob

which amazingly was clean for quite a while

the ironic thing was Ed answered the question that was being asked and got his ass flamed for it then on and on and on...... ahh forget it
yea he just cause more problems on that topic and now he is silence maybe he's sleeping who knows

Adster
01-28-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+28 January 2004 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 28 January 2004 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:50
You haven&#39;t been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it&#39;s there problem
why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question [/b][/quote]
yes you are right rap should not be singled out if people can grow up and if they don&#39;t agree to other peoples opinion fine just have a quick "thats OK I don&#39;t agree"

instead of "your a ignorant fuck for saying that"

bets thing to do is just ignore what you don&#39;t like

ZeroTolerance
01-28-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Adster+28 January 2004 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 28 January 2004 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@28 January 2004 - 15:56
<!--QuoteBegin-Adster@28 January 2004 - 05:50
You haven&#39;t been here as long as I have a year now Ive been here and this same old same old thing is happening all the time

its boring as hell

lets just have a rapworld sub forum for people that like hip hop rap if people who hate rap are dumbass enough to post in there it&#39;s there problem
why is rap being singled out. I mean if you hate rap dont say nothing bad about it right? i mean this is the musicworld were you post anything about rap,rock andso on , yea i i agree with you on the rapworld but its going to cause more problems because other genres gonna want their on world too so rapworld is out of the question
yes you are right rap should not be singled out if people can grow up and if they don&#39;t agree to other peoples opinion fine just have a quick "thats OK I don&#39;t agree"

instead of "your a ignorant fuck for saying that"

bets thing to do is just ignore what you don&#39;t like [/b][/quote]
you kind of on the same level as me when you say ignore them but dont you think you should try to help that person instead of ingoring him or calling him a dumbfuck and fuckoff prick?

TRshady
01-28-2004, 10:31 AM
Gotta agree with you here Adter, people dont understand how much music might mean to them, and for it annoys me to see people calling something crap, unaware of how someone may feel towards it.

Being truthful, I respect everysones opinion ... and really do think, mods should be more strict as argueing bout something like which genre is better will never resolve to anything.

If anything, it should be more like: "which genre do you prefere and why?"

In replacement of: "Which do you dislike and why?" .. Which is just asking for trouble.

hooked
01-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Adster you need a gorgious lady &#33;
but handle with care please B)

Afronaut
01-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@28 January 2004 - 12:31
Gotta agree with you here Adter, people dont understand how much music might mean to them, and for it annoys me to see people calling something crap, unaware of how someone may feel towards it.

Being truthful, I respect everysones opinion ... and really do think, mods should be more strict as argueing bout something like which genre is better will never resolve to anything.

If anything, it should be more like: "which genre do you prefere and why?"

In replacement of: "Which do you dislike and why?" .. Which is just asking for trouble.
I agree 99%

Im just not too Keen on editing ppl&#39;s posts.
if somebody wants to make a complete moron of him/her self with Flaming
other members over a Matter of Preference the topic most likely gets Closed.
Too bad, as we got some Good Topics but enuff Trollers to ruin them.

Well, I could take more "dramatic" aproach on our beloved members here
in MusicWorld or this Forum, but i would get Hunged if i&#39;d start editing posts.
You know, ppl thinks that they have a Freedom of Speech in here, but
we have Rules. If we didnt have the Rules, we wouldnt probably have the Board
anymore. ;)

I like this place, its a nice place to look info and talk about music.
All the Hate, however, dont contribute much, i could live without that.

Plus, them Trolls, lol, they are Butt-Ugly &#33;

:cool2:

god-of-rock
01-29-2004, 02:15 AM
[QUOTE=TRshady,28 January 2004 - 12:31]
All the Hate, however, dont contribute much, i could live without that.
:inlove: Remember to really hate something, you&#39;d have to love it first.... :nono::ooops:

anyway adster&#39;s right.... and in this case Ed was replying to an asked question, and then suddenly it&#39;s a flaming-contest.... Ok, you don&#39;t agree with him, post your own fucking opinions &#39;bout the subject, don&#39;t start calling names.... it&#39;s so...hmm, how should I put it.... "14-y.oldish"

Busyman
01-29-2004, 05:07 AM
Oh good B-jezus some of you guys crack me up with:

"All he did was answer the question"

uh....no

Ed Z probably has the longest stereotypical and insulting post in the thread in question.
and "all he did was answer the question" <_<

Puh..leaze

The thing is...he didn&#39;t insult yooouur music or yooouuuu for being a fan of it so "all he did was answer the question".

I smell &#39;sniff&#39; &#39;sniff&#39; BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Give me the chance and I can post the same "type" of crap that Special Ed did on any music genre. I just won&#39;t.

As I said flaming has it&#39;s place and he deserved the fire and grease.
He knew it was flame bait by what he said at the end of his post.

@the mods - If and only if you say that type of behavior is okay, I can kindly oblige. I have respect for the board........if it is respectable. ;)

Evil Fish
01-29-2004, 05:14 AM
hey dunce caps&#33; maybe you guys should just chill, it&#39;s all in good fun fellas no one is really trying to dis anyone elses music. wooh&#33; *goes for high five*

kenken
01-29-2004, 06:51 PM
I like rap and rock, in fact i like all genre&#39;s of music. I think that in cases such as these; anyone who comes onto a board to disrespect a particular genre of music is actually quite sad. This is because:

1. Hundreds of Millions of people buy and download music every year from all genres&#39;s.
2. No-one has the right to judge another persons view point, as every is entitled to their own opinions.
3. Anyone who likes to insult other genre&#39;s of music obviously doesn&#39;t accept the fact that in society we have a variety and a mixture in many different areas of life&#33;

I&#39;d just like to add also; could people PLEASE, PLEASE, stop tarring everyone with the same brush i.e. Not all rap artists talk about ice and platinum (the ones who do obviously i a complex). Also not all rockers take drugs, and not all R&B or pop artists are talentless.

Thankyou B)

Gutter
01-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Adster@27 January 2004 - 22:03
bets thing to do is just ignore what you don&#39;t like
this would have solved the problem long before this topic was created

We should always just ignore people bashing a genre of music that they don&#39;t like.
I know I don&#39;t want to sit and read a bunch of people hating a genre of music, just to go and read another topic of other members hating a different genre.

ZeroTolerance
01-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by kenken@29 January 2004 - 18:51
I like rap and rock, in fact i like all genre&#39;s of music. I think that in cases such as these; anyone who comes onto a board to disrespect a particular genre of music is actually quite sad. This is because:

1. Hundreds of Millions of people buy and download music every year from all genres&#39;s.
2. No-one has the right to judge another persons view point, as every is entitled to their own opinions.
3. Anyone who likes to insult other genre&#39;s of music obviously doesn&#39;t accept the fact that in society we have a variety and a mixture in many different areas of life&#33;

I&#39;d just like to add also; could people PLEASE, PLEASE, stop tarring everyone with the same brush i.e. Not all rap artists talk about ice and platinum (the ones who do obviously i a complex). Also not all rockers take drugs, and not all R&B or pop artists are talentless.

Thankyou B)
good point, some people just dont understand milllions of people like r and b and they have the nerve to say it suck or something but its their opinion and sometimes i respected it B) B)

Busyman
01-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Actually I have no problem with someone saying a genre sucks but leave it at that.
I like the way Adster pointed out WHY he doesn&#39;t like R&B.

He said it had this synthesized sound, and hardly any real instruments being played. In essence there is no band.

Stereotyping all the fans is another story altogether.

Like saying all Metal bands and fans worship Satan. No good ;) <_<

god-of-rock
01-30-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@29 January 2004 - 07:07

uh....no

Ed Z probably has the longest stereotypical and insulting post in the thread in question.

Puh..leaze

The thing is...he didn&#39;t insult yooouur music or yooouuuu for being a fan of it so "all he did was answer the question".

Give me the chance and I can post the same "type" of crap that Special Ed did on any music genre. I just won&#39;t.

@the mods - If and only if you say that type of behavior is okay, I can kindly oblige. I have respect for the board........if it is respectable. ;)
I&#39;m not saying that it was an good answer... and I don&#39;t think I would&#39;ve answered it that way myself, &#39;cause an answer like that is bound to piss ppl off... My point however is that instead of telling him what a fag he is for having his opinions, one could rather post ones own opinions &#39;bout the topic

Busyman
01-30-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+30 January 2004 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god&#045;of&#045;rock &#064; 30 January 2004 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@29 January 2004 - 07:07

uh....no

Puh..leaze

I&#39;m not saying that it was an good answer... and I don&#39;t think I would&#39;ve answered it that way myself, &#39;cause an answer like that is bound to piss ppl off... My point however is that instead of telling him what a fag he is for having his opinions, one could rather post ones own opinions &#39;bout the topic [/b][/quote]
Well.....

I rather tell him he&#39;s a fag and then move on. I won&#39;t keep flaming him.

I just basically yell out, "You&#39;re an ignorant fuck", and then go to the next thread.

As I said a million times, flaming has a place.
This is "real internet" and everyone cannot reply like Jonno or UKMan.
Everything isn&#39;t rosy, good, clean, and wholesome.
(........and enriching and inspirational and........)

god-of-rock
01-31-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@30 January 2004 - 02:43
The thing is that one does not have to be either enriching or inspirational, but one should/could still respect everyone else&#39;s opinions.... that&#39;s all...

I mean I&#39;m a huge KISS fan, and if you told me 10 reasons why to hate KISS, I wouldn&#39;t make a reply like: "yeah I don&#39;t care what you think, &#39;cause you&#39;re an ignorant fuck...." instead I would probably try to write 10 reasons WHY one should love KISS, etc.... get the picture?

If everyone is throwing shit at everyone else, it&#39;s just a matter of time before all the posts are like: "Fuck You&#33;" --&#62; "re:Fuck You Too&#33;" --&#62; "re:No&#33; Fuck YOU&#33;" and so on, and that&#39;s gonna get fucking boring....

Evil Gemini
01-31-2004, 11:25 AM
I like that P.I.M.P song :)

DRACOJOE2
01-31-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey God Of Rock I saw Kiss in concert 4 times in 1976 and they put on one hella show :D

Kid Rock~Three Sheets To The Wind (What&#39;s My Name)

kenken
01-31-2004, 01:33 PM
I cringe at the thought of how many animals were killed to make that coat :(

god-of-rock
01-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@31 January 2004 - 14:57
Hey God Of Rock I saw Kiss in concert 4 times in 1976 and they put on one hella show :D

Kid Rock~Three Sheets To The Wind (What&#39;s My Name)
Bet it was... I didn&#39;t get to see them before the reunion-tour in &#39;96, and considering how cool that was I can only imagine how they sounded 20 years earlier, in their "golden era"

I&#39;m no fan of Kid Rock though, B)
Edit: however I like what it says on his left hand ;)

Busyman
02-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+31 January 2004 - 11:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god-of-rock @ 31 January 2004 - 11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@30 January 2004 - 02:43
The thing is that one does not have to be either enriching or inspirational, but one should/could still respect everyone else&#39;s opinions.... that&#39;s all...

I mean I&#39;m a huge KISS fan, and if you told me 10 reasons why to hate KISS, I wouldn&#39;t make a reply like: "yeah I don&#39;t care what you think, &#39;cause you&#39;re an ignorant fuck...." instead I would probably try to write 10 reasons WHY one should love KISS, etc.... get the picture?

If everyone is throwing shit at everyone else, it&#39;s just a matter of time before all the posts are like: "Fuck You&#33;" --&#62; "re:Fuck You Too&#33;" --&#62; "re:No&#33; Fuck YOU&#33;" and so on, and that&#39;s gonna get fucking boring.... [/b][/quote]
Dude I got I got it.

If I said KISS fans suck that&#39;s offensive.

GOT IT&#33;&#33;

I&#39;ve given reasons why I don&#39;t like certain rap or R&B myself. It&#39;s vastly different than saying "Metal bands and fans all worship Satan".

kenken
02-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Yes, but you&#39;re fortunate enough to have had a good upbringing.
So people like you have to remember that not all people deserve to be parents and so this has been proven in this thread that some parents have taught their children to be ignorant&#33; :rolleyes:

DivineBeingX
02-02-2004, 01:46 AM
for fuck sakes stop

kenken
02-02-2004, 01:54 AM
language.

DivineBeingX
02-02-2004, 02:14 AM
MEMBER VS NOOBIE

Nightwolf
02-02-2004, 04:16 AM
You could always head over to Gameworld and read the latest argument over which console is better. ;)

Busyman
02-02-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by kenken@2 February 2004 - 02:16
Yes, but you&#39;re fortunate enough to have had a good upbringing.
So people like you have to remember that not all people deserve to be parents and so this has been proven in this thread that some parents have taught their children to be ignorant&#33; :rolleyes:
Good sarcasm or not but I actually had 1 decent parent and grew up in a bad area with ignorance all around me.

kenken
02-02-2004, 09:26 AM
I grew up in one of the worst areas in london and with only one parent and two siblings but that doesn&#39;t mean that you can&#39;t have a good upbringing.
Oh and by the way i&#39;m not technically a newbie; if you look at the date that i registered then you&#39;ll see that i&#39;ve been here longer than BUSYMAN, not that it&#39;s important but i just wanted to set the record staight.

god-of-rock
02-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@2 February 2004 - 01:15
"Metal bands and fans all worship Satan"
Of course we do...

Busyman
02-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kenken@2 February 2004 - 10:26
I grew up in one of the worst areas in london and with only one parent and two siblings but that doesn&#39;t mean that you can&#39;t have a good upbringing.
Oh and by the way i&#39;m not technically a newbie; if you look at the date that i registered then you&#39;ll see that i&#39;ve been here longer than BUSYMAN, not that it&#39;s important but i just wanted to set the record staight.
It matters not when you registered unless there was participation and there is a seeeeeeeerious difference (just to set the record straight).

Anyway, point being, how do YOU know I had a good upbringing?
I don&#39;t remember a guy with a British accent in MY neighborhood. :lol: :lol:

Busyman
02-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock+2 February 2004 - 11:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (god-of-rock @ 2 February 2004 - 11:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@2 February 2004 - 01:15
Of course we do... [/b][/quote]
dont you mean......

..........od ew esruoc fO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Afronaut
02-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+2 February 2004 - 14:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 2 February 2004 - 14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock@2 February 2004 - 11:32
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@2 February 2004 - 01:15
Of course we do...
dont you mean......

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

&#33;lieH

:cool2:

kenken
02-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+2 February 2004 - 13:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 2 February 2004 - 13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kenken@2 February 2004 - 10:26
It matters not when you registered unless there was participation and there is a seeeeeeeerious difference (just to set the record straight).

I don&#39;t remember a guy with a British accent in MY neighborhood. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Because unlike alot of other people in this thread you can state a valid arguament without insults abuse.

god-of-rock
02-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+2 February 2004 - 14:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 2 February 2004 - 14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by god&#045;of&#045;rock@2 February 2004 - 11:32
<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@2 February 2004 - 01:15
Of course we do...
dont you mean......

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
ecivreS snataS nI sthginK fo naf saw I ouy dlot I nehw ti tog ev&#39;dluohs uoy, yawyna ...yrros, hA

Busyman
02-03-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by kenken+2 February 2004 - 19:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kenken @ 2 February 2004 - 19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@2 February 2004 - 13:56
<!--QuoteBegin-kenken@2 February 2004 - 10:26

I don&#39;t remember a guy with a British accent in MY neighborhood. :lol: :lol:
Because unlike alot of other people in this thread you can state a valid arguament without insults abuse. [/b][/quote]
True, true but...I will pull the trigger on the flamethrower but only if one is offensive. You and I disagree but so what; that&#39;s no reason to call names. ;)