PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Yuri's Revenge

Ynhockey
01-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Well, recently I installed C&C: Yuri's Revenge again, applied the crack, and the game just shows a black screen and seems to do nothing.

I've read in some forums that this can be caused by incompatibility with XP, but i ran it in Win98 compatibility mode and it didn't work. I also tried several different cracks, copied all the files from the CD to my HD, etc. and nothing works, always the same thing.

I'm running WinXP with a GeForce FX 5200 and 512 MB DDRRAM.

Please help :)

Btw, if you don't know the solution but have YR installed, it would be very appreciated if you listed all the files in your YR directory and their filesizes :) just take a screenshot of the dir or something.

Thanks in advanced.

Ynhockey
01-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Arghh... now I did a few things and instead of the black screen, it tells me 'Failed to Initialize, please reinstall'... I'm pretty sure I've had this before, but i don't remember how to get around it.

Please help :)

BawA
01-29-2004, 04:03 PM
1st of all remove ur that BS sig, thats israil who&#39;s terroring the phalastine. <_<

and 2nd u must have the red alert 2 instaled to be able to play yuri cuz the yuris revange is expension of red alert.