PDA

View Full Version : Image Editing

Triadcool
01-29-2004, 01:20 AM
What are some really good image editing programs that you can edit images and put some special effects in if you want?

sharedholder
01-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Good for what ? To edit your stolen website ? Hey ,you must to remove those shit, klitetools its copyrighted , you can be in real trouble, i already contacted topcities andd freewebs through my lawyer .I give you another chance ,remove that shit or you gonna pay for that. :angry: :angry: :angry: Thank you .

http://www.freewebs.com/triadcool/index.html

and topcities i have the url for that too.,

This is your work HTTrack Website Copier

Mirrored from www.klitetools.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2003], Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:37:03 GMT
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Under Construction ,coming soon.

Triadcool administration.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MUSLEMAN
01-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Triadcool@28 January 2004 - 21:20
What are some really good image editing programs that you can edit images and put some special effects in if you want?
mr [email protected] i have already sent you an email, you have till the end of

today to take down those copy sites and delete the files you have or you are going

to hear from kamkari associates at law in rockville, maryland in usa.
we are aware of all the different sites you are doing this on like freewebs and

topcities and etc.

if by tommarrow i find one piece of klitetools.com anyware near you, your ass is

mine. our site is coded moran and just because you put your name on it does not

mean i don't have a million things to point to, to show you copied it. like the fact

that you copied it on jan 20th 2004, as a matter of fact here:

Mirrored from www.klitetools.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2003], Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:37:03 GMT

now like i said get all of those down and delete them or help me god, i'm gonna make you so sorry, you gonna wish you never even thought about it.

belive me boss its not worth it.

by the end of the day boss or else :angry:

Triadcool
01-29-2004, 02:02 AM
I guess I cant talk on here anymore. :( Im ashamed of what I did and im sorry for all I hert. :( .

Triadcool
01-29-2004, 02:11 AM

I settled everything and deleted the sites. If anybody would can you help me out with my question. :unsure:

shn
01-29-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+28 January 2004 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 28 January 2004 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Triadcool@28 January 2004 - 21:20
mr [email protected] i have already sent you an email, you have till the end of

today to take down those copy sites and delete the files you have or you are going

to hear from kamkari associates at law in rockville, maryland in usa.
we are aware of all the different sites you are doing this on like freewebs and

topcities and etc.

if by tommarrow i find one piece of klitetools.com anyware near you, your ass is

mine. our site is coded moran and just because you put your name on it does not

mean i don&#39;t have a million things to point to, to show you copied it. like the fact

that you copied it on jan 20th 2004, as a matter of fact here:

Mirrored from www.klitetools.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO&#39;2003], Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:37:03 GMT

now like i said get all of those down and delete them or help me god, i&#39;m gonna make you so sorry, you gonna wish you never even thought about it.

belive me boss its not worth it.

by the end of the day boss or else :angry:[/b][/quote]
@sharedholder -- pretend you didnt see my post.

@MUSLEMAN

"clears throat"

I dont mean to be coy, but you probably steal peoples hard work all the time when your "downloading" copyrighted materials and software..........I know I do :01:

I would never go as low as copying a whole website :lol: ...........thats pretty low.
But if you were serious about protecting your web content you would know that httrack is a widely used web copier for stealing images off sites as well as a ton of other things.
Its legit purpose is to mirror sites though ...........thats not illegal if your trying to set up a mirror for that site or if you want to view it offline. But of course you need permission for that and thats obviously not the case.

My question is why must you be a hypocrite and throw a fit.:huh:

all you have to do is put the user agent string that httrack uses in your robots.txt file and restrict access to that file and any thing else on the site you dont want copied by a bot......fortunately people like Triadcool are dumb enough to NOT change that string when they copy the site

You do have a robots.txt file dont you? The Robots Exclusion Standard should be put in the root of your web server because thats what httrack and any other bot uses to see what files it can actually see and copy on your server. Httrack has an easy option to bypass the robots.txt file but Ill bet you a million bucks that Triadcool does not know how to enable that option :frusty:

But because you failed to properly secure your site........................you now have an unnecessary dillema on your hands. And despite your threats to Triadcool, he/she is still probably gonna attempt to steal your "copyrighted material" so I suggest you secure it with the elementary suggestions above.

;)

sharedholder
01-29-2004, 02:25 AM
SHN , a mirror its a different thing , the entyre site with &#39;&#39; Triadcool administration &#39;&#39; its something stoled and punishable by laws.

...........thats not illegal if your trying to set up a mirror for that site or if you want to view it offline. But of course you need permission for that and thats obviously not the case.

;)

MUSLEMAN
01-29-2004, 02:28 AM
@shn do you know me???

@triadcool what is it you are trying to do??

have you tried photo shop and adobe image ready??

Triadcool
01-29-2004, 02:29 AM
SHN , a mirror its a different thing , the entyre site with &#39;&#39; Triadcool administration &#39;&#39; its something stoled and punishable by laws.

Is everything ok now sharedholder and musleman? Is there anything else I need to delete or anything?

sharedholder
01-29-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Triadcool@29 January 2004 - 02:29

Is everything ok now sharedholder and musleman? Is there anything else I need to delete or anything?
Yes its ok, don&#39;t forget vectec.net too and others ;) I only wish that this thing never happened . :) Now can a mod delete this topic please ?

MUSLEMAN
01-29-2004, 02:38 AM
as long as you have taken down all the different sites and deleted the stuff off your pc we are cool. i don&#39;t have time to check now but will tommarrow.

next time just ask for help and i would be happy to help

Triadcool
01-29-2004, 02:41 AM
Ok thanks.

shn
01-29-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by sharedholder@28 January 2004 - 20:25

...........thats not illegal if your trying to set up a mirror for that site or if you want to view it offline. But of course you need permission for that and thats obviously not the case.

;)
As I stipulated in the quote you just posted. There was no permission given to do that.

Nevertheless, Im glad to see you guys got that resolved ;)

@MUSLEMAN -- No I dont know you and I probably never will just like anybody else on this forum.

But I hope we do not have to be the best of friends for me to give you "very" useful and helpful security tip especially if your hosting a site for someone "else". ;)

@Triadcool -- Try Photoshop <_<

Robert00000
01-29-2004, 04:38 AM
http://www.aptika.com/download/

download robotpack, it will create robots.txt. its very easy to use.

MUSLEMAN
01-29-2004, 05:16 AM
@shn, if you don&#39;t know me than please don&#39;t assume anything about me, your advice is very good advice, but that does not mean you can call me a hypocrite.

i&#39;m not throwing a fit, i&#39;m just stating that i don&#39;t like my/our website copied.

as for knowing me, there are plenty of people on this board that know me.

i&#39;ll give you a minute to take your foot out of your mouth <_< and don&#39;t ass u me anything any more boss

:frusty:

shn
01-29-2004, 05:19 AM
Point taken

End of discussion, unless its on topic. :blink: